OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

5 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Obviously the mentality of chip the racist is pretty much what we thought it was.

you know what his problem really is? He spends all day in fantasy land thinking about President Trump. He cant have a job, if he does he is doing what lumps of shit like him do. Steal. My bet is he is a free loading lump of shit who realizes Trump is going to be ending his free ride very soon.

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

On the money.............................with the photo's. 

Proper

Some people just do not realize how special our planet is. Fuck, why is there a universe anyway? What was there before the big bang? If god created everything, did he create himself? What happens when we can prove that space has no boundaries? Isn't material manipulation a form of magic when you just will it to be? 

How many Popsicle's can you eat on a hot summer day? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Some people just do not realize how special our planet is. Fuck, why is there a universe anyway? What was there before the big bang? If god created everything, did he create himself? What happens when we can prove that space has no boundaries? Isn't material manipulation a form of magic when you just will it to be? 

I am 70 years old and took philosophy of religion for a course in college (U. of MD).  At 18 or 19 years old the kind of considerations then were different than some of what I think about today.  Cat_Scratch, really appreciate your comment above.  

From Mickey Mantle in '56 and your experience in '62...time really flies.  And accelerates, too.  It was seemingly only a few weeks ago that I sat on the beach in Clearwater Beach watching the sunset on the night I retired.

Four years ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I am 70 years old and took philosophy of religion for a course in college (U. of MD).  At 18 or 19 years old the kind of considerations then were different than some of what I think about today.  Cat_Scratch, really appreciate your comment above.  

From Mickey Mantle in '56 and your experience in '62...time really flies.  And accelerates, too.  It was seemingly only a few weeks ago that I sat on the beach in Clearwater Beach watching the sunset on the night I retired.

Four years ago.

I fully understand where you are coming from. And I appreciate where you been. Clearwater has a very nice beach. A good place to watch a sunset.

Just bought a solar cover for my telescope. I will do some video of sun spots in the next few weeks. Practicing for the solar eclipse in August in Bowling Green.  

A quick clip of the moon with a scope I had just finished, I ground the glass and build the telescope, all but the focuser and eyepieces. I modified a Web Cam and converted it to fit my focuser. Things we do when we retire... lol.

moon short.AVI

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Our planet aint special, we plan to waste it and move along it appears.

To forever expand.

Just one huge mass.

He hatched from an egg that was never layed.

See the answer for universe.

It's only magic if you don't already believe it can happen.

How many popsicles can I eat on a hot summer day?

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

you know what his problem really is? He spends all day in fantasy land thinking about President Trump. He cant have a job, if he does he is doing what lumps of shit like him do. Steal. My bet is he is a free loading lump of shit who realizes Trump is going to be ending his free ride very soon.

I agree.  Chip and his 2 alter egos post here 24/7.  Unemployed or working....he's a freeloader either way.

16 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Another one of the moon using the same equipment but I used a filter and removed the stop on my Focal Length. The web cam is lacking though. I will invest in a real astro cam one day.

Moon through 12 inch.jpg

Really jaw dropping incredible!  But I think you are also being very modest-there's a great deal of knowledge and skill that goes into what you've done.  I can also only imagine the sense of accomplishment and pride in this.  And, then, looking through the eyepiece and seeing this.  

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Our planet aint special, we plan to waste it and move along it appears.

To forever expand.

Just one huge mass.

He hatched from an egg that was never layed.

See the answer for universe.

It's only magic if you don't already believe it can happen.

How many popsicles can I eat on a hot summer day?

giphy.gif

Dude. xD

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..LOL..Jr. is in big trouble....GSB...can you post that picture of Jr. with the "Fake News" tee shirt again........never mind...I found it...LOL...:$

IMG_0232.JPG

Well if you say he's in big trouble then all is well for Trump Jr. Your track record is pretty awful geogie.

• Like 1