Who's the best?

ECHS05

16 hours ago, Ararar said:

If you want to call this great

IMG_0616.JPG

The peach crop in Georgia got screwed this year.....horrible ....  the best peaches around are from Morven about halfway between Moultrie and Valdosta. But I will say the peanuts are coming up beautifully all the rain we have had has made them develop quickly. Now we just need a little break in the rain so they don't rot in the soil.

15 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

The peach crop in Georgia got screwed this year.....horrible ....  the best peaches around are from Morven about halfway between Moultrie and Valdosta. But I will say the peanuts are coming up beautifully all the rain we have had has made them develop quickly. Now we just need a little break in the rain so they don't rot in the soil.

Whole Foods got some good peaches but I highly doubt u can afford to shop there since u live  in the welfare capital of the world 

34 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Whole Foods got some good peaches but I highly doubt u can afford to shop there since u live  in the welfare capital of the world 

You've obviously got us all figured out.... I don't shop at Whole Foods #1 because the closest one is in Tallahassee and #2 because it is grossly overpriced. We have an abundance of produce grown in Southwest Georgia. There's no need to go to Whole Foods because so much is grown locally and if not found locally we have a garden every year. Thanks for shopping at Whole Foods because a lot of that money trickles back into our local economy. The road I live on is about 8 miles long. Crops currently in production on my road are Bell Pepper, Cantaloupe,Watermelon, Peanuts, Corn, and many fields are being prepped for Cotton now. The "welfare capital of the world"has an abundance of Farm equipment that congests  our  country roads..... That's what us simple folk call a traffic jam. You ought to go price out a new 6 row cotton picker (600K) before you pass judgment on a portion of the country you have obviously never visited. As a matter of fact if you took a 50 mile radius from where I'm at in South Georgia you would be astounded at the number of quail plantations that people from all over the world patronize, and the amount of Billionaires that frequent South Georgia during quail season. I even had the pleasure of eating lunch with Warren Buffet at a little country store just outside of Albany GA a few years back. Several billionaires  have even purchased large private plantations because they have fallen in love with the area... What you may consider the bottom of the barrell is actually a hidden gem, that many discover once they get off of the interstate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohh wow sounds like ur not healthy.. u should probably see a therapist... I'm sure they got government funds to cover the costs

Yeah.....this conversation isn't even worth the effort. What else you got?. Yo mama jokes.... Geez dude get a life 

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Takes a good team to get out to a 28-3 lead on those New England Patriots. Without cheating, the NE Patriots would not have won, and Atl would be your Super Bowl champs.

So so freaking ignorant ...

Oh well, whatever soothes your butt.