trump lapdog Giuliani risking it all

Ga96

31 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Uhuhuhuh I was tucking in my shirt in an up and down motion. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not to mention, " I'm glad I didn't fall for it"  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

The latest October surprise erupted on Wednesday and came courtesy of an unexpected source: Borat provocateur and prankster Sacha Baron Cohen.

Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor and personal lawyer to President Trump, became the focus of the news cycle after being caught on film in a shocking and compromising scene in Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Cohen’s new sequel to his subversive 2006 breakout mockumentary, Borat.

WASHINGTON, DC - JULY 01: President Donald Trump's lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani talks to journalists outside the White House West Wing July 01, 2020 in Washington, DC. Giuliani did an on-camera interview with One America News Network's Chanel Rion before talking to other journalists about Vice President Joe Biden and the news that Russian intelligence may have paid Taliban operatives to kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Rudy Giuliani. (Photo: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

In one of the film’s final stunts, Borat’s daughter, Tutar (Maria Bakalova), poses as a reporter for a fake far-right news outlet called Patriots Report, which has somehow wangled an on-camera interview with Giuliani at a New York City hotel.

Tutar gushes over the controversial politician, displaying faux nervousness over meeting “one of her greatest heroes.” There’s a flirty undertone to their whole exchange — along with an undeniable creepiness — and at one point the pair offers a toast with what appears to be whisky. Though there doesn’t appear to be anyone else from a video crew present in the hotel suite, Cohen does at one point crash the interview, posing in disguise as a sound technician, but Giuliani clearly doesn’t recognize the comedian before he exits.

The interview itself is inflammatory: “China manufactured the virus and let it out, and they deliberately spread it around the world,” says Giuliani, embracing a disproven internet conspiracy theory.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

The latest October surprise erupted on Wednesday and came courtesy of an unexpected source: Borat provocateur and prankster Sacha Baron Cohen.

Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor and personal lawyer to President Trump, became the focus of the news cycle after being caught on film in a shocking and compromising scene in Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Cohen’s new sequel to his subversive 2006 breakout mockumentary, Borat.

WASHINGTON, DC - JULY 01: President Donald Trump's lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani talks to journalists outside the White House West Wing July 01, 2020 in Washington, DC. Giuliani did an on-camera interview with One America News Network's Chanel Rion before talking to other journalists about Vice President Joe Biden and the news that Russian intelligence may have paid Taliban operatives to kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Rudy Giuliani. (Photo: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

In one of the film’s final stunts, Borat’s daughter, Tutar (Maria Bakalova), poses as a reporter for a fake far-right news outlet called Patriots Report, which has somehow wangled an on-camera interview with Giuliani at a New York City hotel.

Tutar gushes over the controversial politician, displaying faux nervousness over meeting “one of her greatest heroes.” There’s a flirty undertone to their whole exchange — along with an undeniable creepiness — and at one point the pair offers a toast with what appears to be whisky. Though there doesn’t appear to be anyone else from a video crew present in the hotel suite, Cohen does at one point crash the interview, posing in disguise as a sound technician, but Giuliani clearly doesn’t recognize the comedian before he exits.

The interview itself is inflammatory: “China manufactured the virus and let it out, and they deliberately spread it around the world,” says Giuliani, embracing a disproven internet conspiracy theory.

Pssst...single...available...and entirely a 🤡 "set up"....

Is that REALLY the very best dirt they could find...you know...

to try and smear the messenger ?!?!

🤣

PS: the pink tutu must have gotten you all 🤡 excited

BTW: do you know what the "panama papers" 📰 are?

• Confused 1

On 10/21/2020 at 8:49 PM, Ga96 said:

BTW....LOVE when you hype Borat movies 👍

SOOOOoooooooo much fun and funnies 🤣

Better than collusion and impeachment 👌

and a nice trajectory of claims from you... LOL

But wait....... der's more  😝

.....you must be all excited to catch the movie,

well that is if it's not pulled for revision LOL.  

Heard there was some really good KKK scenes in it 🤯 

Shock moment Borat in KKK robe strolls through ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cpac-threatens-legal-action-against-borat-2-production-company-over-kkk-scene/ar-BB1apsH5?li=BBnb7Kz

But that's your boy now !!!!   😝  Funny shit HUH ?

PS: be sure to let us know how you enjoyed the movie

BTW: why does everything you post just blow up in your own face?

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

Giuliani gets irate after Fox News’s Kennedy questions his Hunter Biden allegations: 'You better apologize!'

Stephen Proctor
October 28, 2020, 2:01 AM

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani appeared on Fox Business Channel’s Kennedy Tuesday night where he became enraged after being compared to Christopher Steele, the man behind the infamous, and questionable, Steele dossier. Kennedy made the comparison as Giuliani repeatedly pushed uncorroborated allegations about Joe Biden’s son Hunter, allegations that originally appeared in the New York Post. Giuliani supplied the Post with the story that most news outlets passed on due to concerns about credibility. Fox News passed on the story for those exact concerns, and it was even reported that the New York Post writer refused to put his name on it. Despite pushing unverified, salacious allegations, as did Steele, Giuliani took the comparison as a personal affront.

“Some could say that you are acting like Christopher Steele,” Kennedy said. “That you are abstracting information, and because…” “You gotta be kidding me,” Giuliani interrupted. “I was acting like Christopher Steele?” “That’s what it sounds like,” Kennedy retorted. “When you look at…” “You better apologize!” Giuliani cut her off once more. “You better apologize for that!”

From that point on, the interview was pretty much off the rails.

“What you are saying is an outrageous defamation of me. Of my reputation. Every single thing is here, and I want you to look at it and then apologize to me!” Giuliani screamed at Kennedy, later adding, “I came on your show in good faith to give you evidence that is being withheld from the American people, and I get defamed! That’s outrageous!”

Kennedy tried to move on, asking, “Are you still working on behalf of the president?” But Giuliani had had enough, saying, “I think our interview — I think our interview is now over.” “I haven’t even gotten to the part about Borat,” Kennedy responded.

Giuliani may wish he had actually ended the interview right then because Kennedy did eventually get to the part about Borat. Giuliani unwittingly became the target of one of Sacha Baron Cohen’s pranks in Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, which was just released last Friday. In it, Giuliani finds himself in a questionable situation with Borat’s 15-year-old daughter Tutar, played by 24-year-old Bulgarian actress Maria Bakalova.

“Do you regret your interaction in the Borat movie?” Kennedy asked. Giuliani replied, “Now that’s a stupid question, isn’t it?” “No, it’s not stupid at all…” “That’s really a stupid question,” Giuliani interrupted. “I have a 15-year-old daughter,” Kennedy said. “I watched that and I was kinda grossed out by it.”

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Giuliani gets irate after Fox News’s Kennedy questions his Hunter Biden allegations: 'You better apologize!'

Stephen Proctor
October 28, 2020, 2:01 AM

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani appeared on Fox Business Channel’s Kennedy Tuesday night where he became enraged after being compared to Christopher Steele, the man behind the infamous, and questionable, Steele dossier. Kennedy made the comparison as Giuliani repeatedly pushed uncorroborated allegations about Joe Biden’s son Hunter, allegations that originally appeared in the New York Post. Giuliani supplied the Post with the story that most news outlets passed on due to concerns about credibility. Fox News passed on the story for those exact concerns, and it was even reported that the New York Post writer refused to put his name on it. Despite pushing unverified, salacious allegations, as did Steele, Giuliani took the comparison as a personal affront.

“Some could say that you are acting like Christopher Steele,” Kennedy said. “That you are abstracting information, and because…” “You gotta be kidding me,” Giuliani interrupted. “I was acting like Christopher Steele?” “That’s what it sounds like,” Kennedy retorted. “When you look at…” “You better apologize!” Giuliani cut her off once more. “You better apologize for that!”

From that point on, the interview was pretty much off the rails.

“What you are saying is an outrageous defamation of me. Of my reputation. Every single thing is here, and I want you to look at it and then apologize to me!” Giuliani screamed at Kennedy, later adding, “I came on your show in good faith to give you evidence that is being withheld from the American people, and I get defamed! That’s outrageous!”

Kennedy tried to move on, asking, “Are you still working on behalf of the president?” But Giuliani had had enough, saying, “I think our interview — I think our interview is now over.” “I haven’t even gotten to the part about Borat,” Kennedy responded.

Giuliani may wish he had actually ended the interview right then because Kennedy did eventually get to the part about Borat. Giuliani unwittingly became the target of one of Sacha Baron Cohen’s pranks in Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, which was just released last Friday. In it, Giuliani finds himself in a questionable situation with Borat’s 15-year-old daughter Tutar, played by 24-year-old Bulgarian actress Maria Bakalova.

“Do you regret your interaction in the Borat movie?” Kennedy asked. Giuliani replied, “Now that’s a stupid question, isn’t it?” “No, it’s not stupid at all…” “That’s really a stupid question,” Giuliani interrupted. “I have a 15-year-old daughter,” Kennedy said. “I watched that and I was kinda grossed out by it.”

.And yet....

HERE YOU 🤡 ARE....

just a few hours ago....

14 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..if only Hunter Giuliana was running for Pres..you and Charlie I AM DESPERATE!..why not run on Trump's Biddy's record??...Hunter Giuliana??..LOL.

FIFY...👍

🤡

Just now, Troll said:

.And yet....

HERE YOU 🤡 ARE....

just a few hours ago....

FIFY...👍

🤡

isn't Giuliani Trump's personal lawyer Ronnie??...are you dismissing the importance of Rudy and his mission to save the day?!?

he's got the Oct. surprise all wrapped up for Donny....🙄

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

isn't Giuliani Trump's Hunted Biddy's personal lawyer family representative Ronnie??...are you dismissing the importance of Rudy Hunted and his mission to save the day   launder the money ?!?

he's got the Oct. surprise all wrapped up for Donny Biddy...🙄

FIFY 👍

🤡

• Sad 1