Vaccine??

Bormio

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

British papers, left and right, herald the discovery of a vaccine.  Meanwhile Cuomo hates it because it occurred while Trump is still President.  He ain’t a tenth the man his father was, and his father wasn’t all that much.

Because Cuomo doesn’t trust Trumpy with the distribution? Repubes versus Democraps portioning. You guessed it.

Yeah, not defending Cuomo but that’s the low down but y’all go ahead with the “narrative”.

Loony toons over here. 

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Because Cuomo doesn’t trust Trumpy with the distribution? Repubes versus Democraps portioning. You guessed it.

Yeah, not defending Cuomo but that’s the low down but y’all go ahead with the “narrative”.

Loony toons over here. 

bgw

No, he thinks Pfizer is lying or exaggerating because of Trump.  He wants to HALT the distribution.  But he’ll find defenders ... the real loons.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I sure hope they don’t start digging into the numbers behind who was administered HCQ and survived, versus the ones that didn’t want it, and bought the farm.   I’m sure they’ll spin that into a tale of oppression as well.

10 hours ago, On2whls said:

I sure hope they don’t start digging into the numbers behind who was administered HCQ and survived, versus the ones that didn’t want it, and bought the farm.   I’m sure they’ll spin that into a tale of oppression as well.

Absolutely, discriminatory systemic oppression of all brothas not white huh?

Yep. 

bgw