Trump's attempted coup is failing

noonereal

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/politics/mark-milley-pentagon-turmoil/index.html

Milley told Trump to fuck off. 

"We are unique among militaries. We do not take an oath to a king or a queen, a tyrant or a dictator. We do not take an oath to an individual. No, we do not take an oath to a country, a tribe or religion. We take an oath to the Constitution. And every soldier that is represented in this museum, every sailor, airman, Marine, Coast Guardsman, each of us will protect and defend that document, regardless of personal price."

To Trump, pack your shit , don't steal the silver and get the hell out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/politics/mark-milley-pentagon-turmoil/index.html

Milley told Trump to fuck off. 

"We are unique among militaries. We do not take an oath to a king or a queen, a tyrant or a dictator. We do not take an oath to an individual. No, we do not take an oath to a country, a tribe or religion. We take an oath to the Constitution. And every soldier that is represented in this museum, every sailor, airman, Marine, Coast Guardsman, each of us will protect and defend that document, regardless of personal price."

To Trump, pack your shit , don't steal the silver and get the hell out. 

I thought the Dems we’re attempting the coup with stealing the election, So Trumps Coup cancels the Lefts coup

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I thought the Dems we’re attempting the coup with stealing the election, So Trumps Coup cancels the Lefts coup

Biden steal shit, he won the election by 5 million plus votes and counting. You and other Trumpsters need to put the Kool-Aide down, change your butt tampon and stop being so butt hurt!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nothing will ever get zulu1128 to chime in on any subject other than those that allow him to mock so-called liberals and call them drama queens.

Trump could be literally seizing power of the government after January 20th and he'd be here to call everybody drama queens.

"I'm am definitely NOT a Trump supporter!"

🤡

Well, make sure and call me out when that happens, weirdo. 🤷‍♂️

In the meantime, feel free to keep embarrassing yourself following me around like some girl I dumped lol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Well, make sure and call me out when that happens, weirdo. 🤷‍♂️

What's even dumber than your existence here is the idea that if Biden is sworn in on January 20th (which he will be) then that necessarily means that Trump didn't attempt a coup or refuse to concede or didn't cooperate with the transition or didn't claim that he really won, etc.

What you said is not sufficient proof to disprove the claims.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nothing will ever get zulu1128 to chime in on any subject other than those that allow him to mock so-called liberals and call them drama queens.

Trump could be literally seizing power of the government after January 20th and he'd be here to call everybody drama queens.

"I'm am definitely NOT a Trump supporter!"

🤡

When you are a liberal (you are) and a drama queen (you are), the mocking comes easily.

Let us know after January 20th if Trump has the tanks rolling in the streets.

980x.gif

1 minute ago, concha said:

Let us know after January 20th if Trump has the tanks rolling in the streets.

Once again a stupid and irrelevant point to counter the claims being made.

Biden being inaugurated doesn't disprove the claim that Trump is trying to ignore the election results, refuse to concede, refuse to cooperate with the transition and claim that he really won.

Trump is literally doing all of these things.

They're not debatable.

18 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Once again a stupid and irrelevant point to counter the claims being made.

Biden being inaugurated doesn't disprove the claim that Trump is trying to ignore the election results, refuse to concede, refuse to cooperate with the transition and claim that he really won.

Trump is literally doing all of these things.

They're not debatable.

He's not ignoring them, dumbass.

He's challenging them. 

Legally.

You just don't like that he's not doing what YOU want, Drama Queen.

There is nothing that he is doing deserving of the descriptions "dangerous" nor "coup".

I checked the constitution and literally nowhere does it say "After Nov 3rd, 2020 President Trump has to do what the $40k/yr failed low-level state bureaucrat drama queen with the clown degree wants".

👍

• Haha 1