Vaccine Anyone?

On2whls

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I could never.

Trust me I get it but never say never.

You just can't tell what life will throw at you. 

Looks like my youngest has to move there for her husbands career. I can't see staying here with her so far away. 

The ONLY good part is it's so freakin' cheap! You can live like a king down there.

I just wonder if I can survive the "culture shock." As you know, I am a true New Yorker. Broadway, the Met, MOMA, The Polo Bar... through and through. 

It's gonna be a tough decision. 

Of course, I could always become good buds with @concha. He would have to serve as your replacement. 

I think he is equally as unhinged! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

In deep-blue California, up to 30-50% of health care workers are declining to have COVID vaccination.  What, isn’t Fauci telling them they should be vaccinated?  Is his word not good enough?  Or maybe they believe he is lying again.

Nice link Quack!  Btw, California isn't deep blue.  There are plenty of red in the state, just not where most of the people live.  Just like the rest of the country.  

You sure seem more like a partisan hack (one that is wrong mostly every time) than a medical doctor.  Is Fauci lying because somebody said so on their podcast?  You can't even recognize a single lie out of thousands of Trump lies but can claim Fauci is a liar.  

You do understand that nobody reasonable believes anything you say right?

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Is Fauci lying because somebody said so on their podcast?  You can't even recognize a single lie out of thousands of Trump lies but can claim Fauci is a liar.  

You do understand that nobody reasonable believes anything you say right?

PSSSSSssst.....

fauxi admitted to lying about the masks....

and he admitted to lying about herd immunity figures...

Both times he said it was for your own good 👍

Fauxi's lies are self proclaimed

Hope this helps 👌

PS: you do understand what a moron you sound like right?🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Troll said:

PSSSSSssst.....

fauxi admitted to lying about the masks....

and he admitted to lying about herd immunity figures...

Both times he said it was for your own good 👍

Fauxi's lies are self proclaimed

Hope this helps 👌

PS: you do understand what a moron you sound like right?🤣

No he doesn’t

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

In deep-blue California, up to 30-50% of health care workers are declining to have COVID vaccination.  What, isn’t Fauci telling them they should be vaccinated?  Is his word not good enough?  Or maybe they believe he is lying again.

That’s still a higher acceptance rate than the %of blacks and hispanics that said they will take the vaccine, reported in a recent poll by CBS2/Kcal9 (specific to So Ca).   I don’t get it.  A very big deal is being made regarding minorities being more significantly impacted by Covid than whites.  The governor has gone on record indicating he will prioritize minorities when the general rollout happens.  There’s gonna be a lot left over.

BTW, both my stepdaughters and a niece (all critical care nurses) have declined the vaccine.  My daughters are holding out for the J&J product based on what they are hearing from colleagues. About half the people they work with have declined.

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

That’s still a higher acceptance rate than the %of blacks and hispanics that said they will take the vaccine, reported in a recent poll by CBS2/Kcal9 (specific to So Ca).   I don’t get it.  A very big deal is being made regarding minorities being more significantly impacted by Covid than whites.  The governor has gone on record indicating he will prioritize minorities when the general rollout happens.  There’s gonna be a lot left over.

BTW, both my stepdaughters and a niece (all critical care nurses) have declined the vaccine.  My daughters are holding out for the J&J product based on what they are hearing from colleagues. About half the people they work with have declined.

The J&J product is one shot.  My feeling was when they offer it, take it.  Other vaccines might not be any good.  A lot of health care workers are minorities, so that may be part of the issue in healthcare workers.  I learned a long time ago not to browbeat people into things they do not want to do.  Bad stuff tends to happen.  You can recommend, but it is the individual’s decision.

• Like 1