Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

SeaShells21

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL State Quarterfinals - DeSoto 21 vs Duncanville 42 | 4th quarter
Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Duncanville puts the dagger in the game 😢

Duncanville 42

Desoto 21

7:00 | 4th quarter 

Wonder where gabitch is with his stupid "texas defense sucks" take. It's a lot of talk from a dude who's school hasn't won a state title in over a decade and has never coached a state championship team 

56 minutes ago, Champa said:

Very young but very talented. Taken some beatings early in the season before football was over, but now starting to get it together now that half the team isn't missing. I can see a state run next year.

The real local beast is Beaumont United. Gonna be hearing a lot from them these next two years.

I heard.

1 minute ago, ArealPoster said:

Wonder where gabitch is with his stupid "texas defense sucks" take. It's a lot of talk from a dude who's school hasn't won a state title in over a decade and has never coached a state championship team 

especially someone who’s team almost lost to a 2-8 team. (17-13)

I also like how, at the time he just ignored these scores:

Westlake 14 - Steele 0 | Halftime 

Buda Hays 18 - Vandegrift 10 | Halftime 

Guyer 10 - Prosper 3 - 4th quarter 

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL State Quarterfinals - DeSoto 21 vs Duncanville 49 | 4th quarter
2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

especially someone who’s team almost lost to a 2-8 team. (17-13)

I also like how, at the time he just ignored these scores:

Westlake 14 - Steele 0 | Halftime 

Buda Hays 18 - Vandegrift 10 | Halftime 

Guyer 10 - Prosper 3 - 4th quarter 

It's because those scores doesn't fit his hapless agenda to bash every other states football to make his wannabe state and meaningless program better by comparison

• Like 1

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL State Quarterfinals - DeSoto 28 vs Duncanville 56 | Final

Wow.

Just seen where Liberty Hill had 717 yards rushing and 0 yards passing. That ain't exactly what I'd call a balanced offense. Not sure you can win a state title just running the Slot-T. They're eventually gonna play a team that knows how to deal with it. They got smashed by La Vega a few times trying it in the past.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Champa said:

Wow.

Just seen where Liberty Hill had 717 yards rushing and 0 yards passing. That ain't exactly what I'd call a balanced offense. Not sure you can win a state title just running the Slot-T. They're eventually gonna play a team that knows how to deal with it. They got smashed by La Vega a few times trying it in the past.

Aledo will fix that.  Crosby on a good day "can" but this is around the time they fizzle out.

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL State Semifinals - 5A & 6A
2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The NS/DV game will be extremely telling coupled with IMGs early season 41-14 thrashing of DV. 

That just tells me maybe North Shore had an offense like IMG in 2018 and a defense like IMG in 2019 😌

2018: NS 41 - DV 36,  

2019: NS 31 - DV 17,  

2020: IMG 41 - DV 14

Basically, IMG is an average Texas school 🙃

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Dave Campbell's Football has acquired Texan Live. Maybe they'll do more than greater Houston area games now during the regular season and most the playoffs.

And that IMG game happened a year too late unfortunately. Would have been different if JJ had been there.

Only way I'll enjoy a Dville/NS part 3 is if Dville wins on a hail mary with no time left on the clock. It would be a perfect ending to the trilogy of games.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Champa said:

Dave Campbell's Football has acquired Texan Live. Maybe they'll do more than greater Houston area games now during the regular season and most the playoffs.

And that IMG game happened a year too late unfortunately. Would have been different if JJ had been there.

Only way I'll enjoy a Dville/NS part 3 is if Dville wins on a hail mary with no time left on the clock. It would be a perfect ending to the trilogy of games.

I want to see Samples win one too. Maybes third time’s the charm.

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Will the semifinal games be streamed?

One of the Westlake fans said the North Shore/Westlake game will be streamed on Westlake's network.  I'm not sure that's true.  I do know that all the games will be available on TexanLive and NFHS, both pay sites.

Westlake's stream:  Westlake High School Football Stream | KXAN Austin

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I look fwd to see how that same analysis plays out this season. To be continued. 

I aced my AP Pre-Calculus final so no, I don’t want any marshmallows:

GardenStateBaller; I can’t wait, I’m so excited!

IMG Academy 

#9 in the nation and #1 for the Florida.

Thrashes DeSoto 47 - 29

Arlington Martin thrashes DeSoto 46 - 26.

Martin was ranked 322 in the nation and 40 in Texas. I think the nice person known as Steeler, and the all-knowing Guru of Texas football, Atticus Finch would refer to Martin and DeSoto respectively as, “Overrated” and “Slapdick”, .....whatever that means.

I think that means IMG is equal to “Slapdick, overrated” Texas school ☺️

• Haha 2

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A