Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

SeaShells21

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Wow.  Westlake wins. They did not look fast or big, but somehow got the win.  Good game to watch.  NS last series left many heads scratching.  Almost like they wanted to lose. 

Most teams say the same thing about Katy before a game and wind up down 21 - 0 in the first quarter. They execute and just know where to be and when to be there and they’re great tacklers.

• Thanks 2

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Most teams say the same thing about Katy before a game and wind up down 21 - 0 in the first quarter. They execute and just know where to be and when to be there and they’re great tacklers.

Mos def noticed they did not make many mistakes and played a great defensive game.  Mad props to their DC.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Go fuck yourself racist bigot.  Keep your hate out of this thread if that's at all possible pussy.

You are the only hateful one. Mad that Westlake won because they are in your words, an “all white” team. 

Sorry. That is still legal in this country. The kids can’t control what race they are, or who their parents are. 

keep your racist garbage in your scum dumpster you piece of human shit 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are the only hateful one. Mad that Westlake won because they are in your words, an “all white” team. 

Sorry. That is still legal in this country. The kids can’t control what race they are, or who their parents are. 

May we keep the anger down to minimum, please?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

A lot of people, not from here, ask that about Westlake, Carroll, Highland Park and the others. It’s a common question 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Shut the fuck up pussy.  YOU are the only one that saw and observation and saw it as hate.  Everyone else who replied said yes they are and explained why.  My ass is half white and I don't have hate for any color.  Much less would call folks BEANERS like you.  Stay in your lane and put me on ignore so you don't get tempted to try and bring your hate into any of my posts.  Until the day we meet just stay away.  Because I KNOW you will change your tune when we meet.  I will dare you to call me a BEANER again but this time to my face.  Run along pussy and pretend I don't exist.  Take your shit to your klan side of the board.  Deuces. Lil bitch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Is it odd that I picked Westlake to win? I was impressed by their defense all year long and it seemed to have showed again. I had Duncanville vs. Westlake in the finals.

Problem with Westlake is you never know how good they are until about this time of the year.

I've now seen them come up big and come up small. You just never know.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Shut the fuck up pussy.  YOU are the only one that saw and observation and saw it as hate.  Everyone else who replied said yes they are and explained why.  My ass is half white and I don't have hate for any color.  Much less would call folks BEANERS like you.  Stay in your lane and put me on ignore so you don't get tempted to try and bring your hate into any of my posts.  Until the day we meet just stay away.  Because I KNOW you will change your tune when we meet.  I will dare you to call me a BEANER again but this time to my face.  Run along pussy and pretend I don't exist.  Take your shit to your klan side of the board.  Deuces. Lil bitch.

That’s hilarious. You are a prisoner to that word beaner. You even all cap it. It’s in your soul. Lol. You want to meet up. Might want to go see your Priest tomorrow about that. Hate raging. Not Godly at all. Terrible racist human. 

Glad Westlake won just because it eats you up. LMAO!!! 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s hilarious. You are a prisoner to that word beaner. You even all cap it. It’s in your soul. Lol. You want to meet up. Might want to go see your Priest tomorrow about that. Hate raging. Not Godly at all. Terrible racist human. 

Glad Westlake won just because it eats you up. LMAO!!! 

My last response to your pussy ass.  Nobody wants you here.  Go the fuck away and continue crying in your pillow because your messiah of hate lost.  Talk all the shit you like, I'm done wasting my time with you until we meet.  Adios pendejo.  

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A