Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

SeaShells21

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL State Area Playoffs - Round 3 - 5A | 6A
26 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Records wise.

They likely had games canceled due to Covid, and snuck into the playoffs as the 4th place team in their district with a 2-3 record.

It just so happens, they’re the only team from their district who is running the tables. They beat a 5-2 Harlingen team, then just survived a 42-41 shootout with a 5-1 Mission team.

892C4F62-DA95-46CA-A545-D5DF7E71537F.thumb.jpeg.2c884ca2cec7aa7a2a44aec59643f4e1.jpeg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I look at all these games and I'm like...wow! And then I see United South and I'm extremely confused.

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

What do you mean?

I remember  one year back when @Horseflyand @DevilDog still posted they showed me a playoff Standing where an 0-10 team got in the playoffs. 

I think it was Houston Scarborough.  They finished 0-11. 

• Haha 1

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL State Area Playoffs - Carroll 30 vs. Martin 26 | 4th quarter - Final
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL State Area Playoffs - 5A | 6A
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL State Area Playoffs - Round 3 [12/26]
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A