Pelosi gambles 1 million dollars while we’re still waiting on a $2000 check to survive

imaGoodBoyNow

43 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, of course.

Because in battle of credibility between you and the New York Times you win every time, right?

👌

The only people that would believe one word out of the New York Times are hyper partisan’s that don’t care about truth. They only care about smearing political rivals. The NYT is an admitted left wing biased rag with no credibility. Zero. Meaning on their best and most balanced day they are at most equal to me. lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only people that would believe one word out of the New York Times are hyper partisan’s that don’t care about truth. They only care about smearing political rivals. The NYT is an admitted left wing biased rag with no credibility. Zero. Meaning on their best and most balanced day they are at most equal to me. lol 

Imagine being this deluded.

An uneducated clown who lives in bumfuck thinking that he is at worst equal to the great newspaper in this country's history.

🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think on numerous occasions the NYT literally change their headlines mid day off their website because left wingers were so outraged that the headline wasn’t anti-Republican/Conservative/Trump enough. 

Mid day they changed it. That was the nail in the credibility coffin 

Headlines displayed on the homepage are often changed. This is both for practical reasons (space) and timely ones (online stories can be edited and updated in real time).

You're simply too dumb to understand simple things.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

An uneducated clown who lives in bumfuck thinking that he is at worst equal to the great newspaper in this country's history.

🤡

I don’t give a shit how the newspaper operated 100 years ago. What the history is with it. It’s run and operated by biased hacks who don’t believe in journalism. It’s a tabloid rag. You stick up for it because you agree with their propaganda. No objective person would think for a second that the NYT is fair and balanced journalism 

• Like 1

Headlines displayed on the homepage are often changed. This is both for practical reasons (space) and timely ones (online stories can be edited and updated in real time).

You're simply too dumb to understand simple things.

You are either being intentionally dishonest, or completely ignorant. Probably a little of both 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/06/02/new-york-times-changes-headline-following-pressure-from-democrats/amp/

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are either being intentionally dishonest, or completely ignorant. Probably a little of both 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/06/02/new-york-times-changes-headline-following-pressure-from-democrats/amp/

You're so mean Nolebull...making little Attipuss face-plant like that.🤣

I feel the same way that you feel about the NYTimes. A biased, dishonest rag. 

I don't think they like me either. They used to send me offers to subscribe, but not anymore. Not since I traced a drawing of my middle finger, and sent it to them in their self addressed stamped envelope. 😈

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

🤡

Imagine being such an uneducated clown that you never heard the phrase  “don’t believe everything you read in the newspapers “ 🗞 in your entire life.  🤓

🍿

ps but I’m quite certain you have probably heard that at least a couple dozen times....

btw you might want to work on that comprehension just a bit before you flinch fail and start spewing 👍

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So to support your claim you link to an actual tabloid.

You are too ridiculous to even mock.

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, again, in a contest between the New York Times and an uneducated imbecile from nowhere I'm sure you come out on top, huh?

Actually any true analysis of that comparison would reveal that even an uneducated imbecile from nowhere would be a safer bet (as being an unknown entity) and actually having a much better track record 🤓

🍿

ps. Your anus is flinching again 💩

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/new-york-times

New York Times (News)

News Media

AllSides Media Bias Rating: Lean Left

How we determined this rating:

https://theweek.com/articles/472880/whistleblowing-ombudsman-proofthe-new-york-times-liberal-bias

Arthur S. Brisbane, the departing ombudsman of The New York Timesargues in his final column that the paper's liberal worldview colors its news coverage and favors progressive standpoints over conservative ones. Brisbane says The Times treats the Occupy Wall Street movement and gay marriage "more like causes than news subjects," thanks to the paper's hive-like atmosphere of "political and cultural progressivism" that is "powerfully shaped by a culture of like minds."

• Haha 1

https://www.influencewatch.org/for-profit/new-york-times/

New York Times

The New York Times (NYT or Times) is a newspaper and digital media brand published by The New York Times Company. Founded in 1851, the Times has long been one of the most prestigious and highest-profile newspapers in the world. [1] For much of its existence, the NYT was known as “The Gray Lady,” both for its tradition of only printing in black and white and for its careful, deliberative approach to journalism. [2]

While the NYT has featured a left-leaning editorial page for more than a century, its news coverage had been overseen by a succession of executive editors who were widely considered to make good-faith efforts to avoid partisan bias in the paper’s news coverage. [3] [4] In recent decades, that reputation has been eroded by the intrusion of increasing amounts of left-leaning bias and advocacy into news coverage under a succession of more activist editors and publishers.

51 minutes ago, concha said:

https://theweek.com/articles/472880/whistleblowing-ombudsman-proofthe-new-york-times-liberal-bias

Arthur S. Brisbane, the departing ombudsman of The New York Timesargues in his final column that the paper's liberal worldview colors its news coverage and favors progressive standpoints over conservative ones. Brisbane says The Times treats the Occupy Wall Street movement and gay marriage "more like causes than news subjects," thanks to the paper's hive-like atmosphere of "political and cultural progressivism" that is "powerfully shaped by a culture of like minds."

What. a. Idiot.

Jayson Blair mean anything to you?

bgw

You have to understand one thing. The left wing whackos on this board agree with the lies and propaganda they are spoon fed by left wing hyper partisan rags. They believe what they are told is normal. So of course they will stick up for it because they believe it is normal. 

So when Canes say the NYTimes is fair and balanced, he is only saying that because he believes what they say so of course he is gonna say that. You support what you believe