2nd time in a month...

Reb72

15 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do they even sell snow shovels in Louisiana lmao 😂 

I remember in mid 90s when an ice storm hit Warner Robins/Middle GA area and I was the only one with an ice scraper, lmao.  I saw some really crazy shit that day w/ people trying to remove 1/8" of ice at 0700hr.

That happened again in 2005 w/ an ice storm hitting Marietta/Atlanta area.  Again only two or three of us had an ice scraper behind the back seats in the truck.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

I remember in mid 90s when an ice storm hit Warner Robins/Middle GA area and I was the only one with an ice scraper, lmao.  I saw some really crazy shit that day w/ people trying to remove 1/8" of ice at 0700hr.

That happened again in 2005 w/ an ice storm hitting Marietta/Atlanta area.  Again only two or three of us had an ice scraper behind the back seats in the truck.

Lol I just saw a Texas family removing snow off sidewalk with a Rake 😂 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Jeep has never seen such bulls*%#

C369338C-9D47-49E7-898C-831901A86520.thumb.jpeg.6f5139b21d3a6a107bd2defdd40eceaf.jpeg

In November of 99 I bought the most badass (at the time) snowblower money could buy. Salt Lake City, Utah it was necessary to have! I Was proud to literally plow around the block with it, just to show it off. 

Lo and behold, I got married on February 26 of 2000 and moved to Marietta. I took it to my parents house and told my Dad, “Here you go!” He said, “I’ll keep it in the garage until you come back” and I said, “It’s yours Dad.” Didn’t have the heart to tell him I wasn’t moving back. 

Have used it a few times when I’m out there. Still runs like a champ. 

• Like 5