Top 10 toughest schedules

Mjd33

21 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Kudos to the BNU too.... Toughest in the country and Bosco not even in that group.......Wow..

Maxpreps telling us Deerfield beach/sjc, mater dei/archbishop wood more difficult than Byrnes/Saint francis academy. 

I think Deerfield beach and sjc is pretty equivalent to Byrnes and SFA. 

IMO maxpreps  underestimating SFA but I do think Deerfield beach is most likely better than brynes. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

There aren't any Ga teams on this list.  Maxpreps is showing bias? Doesn't maxpreps know they have scheduled Vista Murrieta? 

Someone is obsessed with GA since every comment out of your mouth is "GA this..." and "GA that" maybe you should move out here and sweat with the rest of us... oh yea and seek shelter every afternoon because its hurricane season and theres been floods and tornadoes out the ass.... 

couldnt hurt ya to feel the 103 degree heat and 95% humidity...  

it wont hurt... 

the weathers far different than what youre used too... sometimes we can go 4 days without sunshine.... 

somebody like you would love St.marys.... Im sure you can afford it.... 

and you can get Oceanview property... 

just make sure.... 

you pay your Hurricane,Flood and Tornado insurance on time... 

Hint: its not optional and it aint cheap.... I mean it is optional but hey thats your shit lost to nature...

another tip: The insurance companies will fuck you over on the flood and hurricane damage... so you better make sure you pay that deductible... 

Trust me no company wants to pay for hurricane or tornado damage because more often than not it involves practically getting another house... 

44 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

just quickly glancing over that, it seemed to me that SJC has the toughest schedule.

Haven't really looked over/don't remember any Ohio schedules yet, but I'm sure there are some pretty tough ones in the GCL & Ed's .....usually not a bunch of elite teams but mostly all top 100ish teams.

What's the premiere oos matchups for Ohio this year? 

An eds (presumably #1 Ohio preseason ?) rubber match w bc or sjr would of been nice this season. 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Someone is obsessed with GA since every comment out of your mouth is "GA this..." and "GA that" maybe you should move out here and sweat with the rest of us... oh yea and seek shelter every afternoon because its hurricane season and theres been floods and tornadoes out the ass.... 

it wont hurt... 

the weathers far different than what youre used too... sometimes we can go 4 days without sunshine.... 

just make sure.... 

Hint: its not optional and it aint cheap.... I mean it is optional but hey thats your shit lost to nature...

another tip: The insurance companies will fuck you over on the flood and hurricane damage... so you better make sure you pay that deductible... 

Trust me no company wants to pay for hurricane or tornado damage because more often than not it involves practically getting another house... 

You wrote all that in response to a simple fact I posted? Good grief! 

And don't worry, I won't be leaving my beautiful California beach front property to be moving any where near that Georgia swamp

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

You wrote all that in response to a simple fact I posted? Good grief! 

And don't worry, I won't be leaving my beautiful California beach front property to be moving any where near that Georgia swamp

Yup nothing but swamp land out here... aint nothing worth a spit... not even the football it overrated... especially compared to the magnificent wonderland that is California.... 

Enjoy your gluten free lifestyle...

7 hours ago, 954gator said:

IMO SJC and MC have the toughest all around schedules.   IMG's schedule is good but besides maybe CC who on that schedule is a top 5-10 team?

I think when you factor in the mileage they will have to take, traveling all across the U.S in a 10 week stretch can be a difficult 

54 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No surprises? Sjr and spp? Really? Lol. 

I think they're up there.

True, the NJ powers are no longer what they once were and are declining. And when I mean declining, I mean the days NJ teams beating DeMatha, St.Thomas Aquinas, and Gorman all in one week was not uncommon (It did happen in 2012). 

But, the BNU is still a very solid league. Bergen Catholic imo is the only BNU playing two good OOS games this season. The rest are nowhere near the quality they use to play and are just nothing special.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 954gator said:

IMO SJC and MC have the toughest all around schedules.   IMG's schedule is good but besides maybe CC who on that schedule is a top 5-10 team?

No they don't. When your only guaranteed  wins are Berkeley Prep and Venice that makes their schedule the toughest. 

13 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

What's the premiere oos matchups for Ohio this year? 

An eds (presumably #1 Ohio preseason ?) rubber match w bc or sjr would of been nice this season. 

I don’t think we have any “premiere” matchups this year. 

Wayne/Pine Richland and McK/Wayne Hills are about as good as it gets. 

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Good points. I think you're giving Archbishop Wood too much credit though. Here's my rankings of the top six OOS teams the BNU are playing:

MD, SJC, SFA, DFB, Wood, Byrnes

Oh, thought they were playing St.Joes Philly. If that's the case, then yeah I agree with the way the NJ landscaping is shaping it's unlikely we will see that golden age of NJ returning anytime soon. NJ did have their golden days though.

15 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

it wont hurt... 

just make sure.... 

Maybe you should stop eating too much of them jalapeeno peppers. ?

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Parity may be a better word..The once omnipotent Bosco is no longer,however that league from top to bottom is very tough and Max Preps says the toughest ??? Who knows,but they sure go out and play more OOS teams than any league in HS football.

Mater Dei and SJB are in the same league both arguably preseason Top 5 teams. And dare I say, a #1 vs. #2 showdown looming if both teams can stay undefeated (which is entirely possible) in the same league. Tough to beat. Trinity = More top heavy BNU = More parity quantity 

• Like 1

Funny thing, the Trinity League was once comprised of Orange County Private Catholic schools and had the most feared teams in the South (at the time at least) with Mater Dei, Orange Lutheran (Back when they crushed Bingham 42-7), Servite (California State Champs), Santa Margarita (California State Champs), JSerra (playing real close games with the big dogs) and St.John Bosco, being from L.A actually lobbied and asked repeatedly to join this league even though they originally belonged in the Mission League (League comprised of Serra, Loyola, Chaminade, Notre Dame). I bet they regret letting SJB in now...

• Like 2