March Madness

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Syracuse could be down to nothing but bench riders and still make it to the elite 8... 

Idk how Jim Boeheim does it... 

Zone all game against non-shooting teams...Less energy used on defensive end and protects players from foul trouble (not guarantees).

SDSU can shoot...But Cuse bet that they couldn't hit 3s and mid-range jumpers all game.  Aztecs couldn't do either this game.

26 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Zone all game against non-shooting teams...Less energy used on defensive end and protects players from foul trouble (not guarantees).

SDSU can shoot...But Cuse bet that they couldn't hit 3s and mid-range jumpers all game.  Aztecs couldn't do either this game.

I didn’t know little boeheim was a sniper. Damn. 

21 hours ago, Bormio said:

Boy the ACC had an awful season.

FIFY.

Too many of thier teams got in to begin with 

Roy Williams at UNC is doing his best Barnes impression (To be fair UNC had issues all year long).

Duke doesn't exist this season.

Georgia Tech is still not thier yet.

Virginia Tech flops late annually (since joining the ACC at least).

At least they still got Florida State, Virginia and Syracuse's zone took out the Aztecs.

Clemson...Please...

(Scratch Virginia)

Big 10 isn't too far behind:

Illinois is gonna have to carry.

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

LSU aint beating Bichigan

Dont be surprised if it happens. Good matchup for the Bayou Bengals with Livers out for the chickens. Then again, don’t be surprised if we lose by 25+.

We’re like Forrest Gump’s box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.......

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Dont be surprised if it happens. Good matchup for the Bayou Bengals with Livers out for the chickens. Then again, don’t be surprised if we lose by 25+.

We’re like Forrest Gump’s box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.......

It aint that I don't believe LSU couldn't beat The Filthy Ann Arborians... 

It's more so I believe that The other team believes in themselves more than LSU does... 

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We’re like Forrest Gump’s box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna 

With Michigan missing one starter LSU will have a good chance.

6 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I did too.  I fell asleep watching UCLA.  Work did a number on me.

Gonna be hard keeping up with it today unless I VTO.  But I needs the money too bad. (Working on building credit to get a mortgage.)

Aye man I figured you would have High Credit. I'm sitting at a 730 with 2 lines of credit. 

But good luck... I aint nowhere near ready to jump down that Rabbit hole yet... 

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Aye man I figured you would have High Credit. I'm sitting at a 730 with 2 lines of credit. 

But good luck... I aint nowhere near ready to jump down that Rabbit hole yet... 

Mines was 720.  1st marriage/divorce killed mine (now 500).  So I'm building up the Mrs. (She's close to 700-ish).

We got PLENTY lines of credit (Wife has 7 credit cards plus revolving credits and such thanks to me helping and her maintaining ---. Which is like trying to win the NCAA tourney with her habits lol).  Just not the score I would like.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Mines was 720.  1st marriage/divorce killed mine (now 500).  So I'm building up the Mrs. (She's close to 700-ish).

We got PLENTY lines of credit (Wife has 7 credit cards plus revolving credits and such thanks to me helping and her maintaining ---. Which is like trying to win the NCAA tourney with her habits lol).  Just not the score I would like.

How does divorce hurt your credit?

34 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Mean Green earned that one.  SHOULD have won it in regulation.

Texas slept on the Southland Conference and got GTS'd.

Proud day to be an alum, taking down a heavyweight with a storied tradition such as Purdue.

Go to Hammer and Rails... the weeping, wailing and rationalizing is epic.

Well done Mean Green!

bgw