Mass shooting in Boulder Colorado

Ga96

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I thought I remembered this little town Ashland making the news last year and I was right. Couldn't put it together though.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fatal-shooting-black-teen-roils-liberal-town-oregon-74522362

The killing of a young Black man last month by a white man who complained that he was playing loud music has roiled Ashland, Oregon, forcing the liberal college town that is famous for its Shakespeare festival to take a hard look at race relations.

The death of Aidan Ellison, 19, added another name to the list of Black men and women whose killings have sparked a nationwide reckoning with racism and fueled a surge in a Black Lives Matter movement.

Anyways, could this have had something to do with with whatever you claim to have seen in Ashland, Oregon?

No answer needed, dr bormio.

The murder was in November.  I was there in July.  And it illustrates my point perfectly.  Lily white liberal town likes to lecture everyone else about how Neanderthal others are on race - without confronting their own warts.

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The murder was in November.  I was there in July.  And it illustrates my point perfectly.  Lily white liberal town likes to lecture everyone else about how Neanderthal others are on race - without confronting their own warts.

I don't even know what you are talking about and neither do you....

You saw some BLM stuff in a couple stores after/before a black kid was mowed down, it doesn't matter when......and, you were shocked because on your trip you supposedly only witnessed 3 blacks in Ashland, Oregon.  Time for you get in the real world, old timer.

Quit the foolishness and the funny stuff. 

Just now, RedZone said:

I don't even know what you are talking about and neither do you....

You saw some BLM stuff in a couple stores after a black kid was mowed down.....and, you were shocked because on your trip you supposedly only witnessed 3 blacks in Ashland, Oregon.  Time for you get in the real world, old timer.

Quit the foolishness and the funny stuff. 

You are more senile than Biden.

These racist lawmaker goons are getting skull drug.... losing where it matters the most in the wallet. 

Gee, wonder how long a capitalist racist like Conchita would last when and if outed. No wonder GSB deleted ALL of his posts. 

Blatant love for the Proud Boys and bringing back Jim Crow should get your sorry ass canceled. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

These racist lawmaker goons are getting skull drug.... losing where it matters the most in the wallet. 

Gee, wonder how long a capitalist racist like Conchita would last when and if outed. No wonder GSB deleted ALL of his posts. 

Blatant love for the Proud Boys and bringing back Jim Crow should get your sorry ass canceled. 

bgw

promoting cancelling....👀

Always knew you had it in you 👍

With False accusations of racism

and projection to boot ??? 👌

Big winner you are 🤣

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....you must have me mixed up with cryin' "Chicago" chuck....it's cool. You mix up a lot of stuff.

No, it's definitely funny that someone who literally typed the words "dumb n****r" and pushed the send button still always tries to comment on racial issues.

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

No, it's definitely funny that someone who literally typed the words "dumb n****r" and pushed the send button still always tries to comment on racial issues.

No. What's funny is I'm currently NOT in any racial threads and haven't been in one in several years, that I remember. Feel free to search and prove me wrong. 

I'm the music man!

Oh, just for the record. I don't really care what you find funny because you are a bit odd. 

You still my boy, though.

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

And let's not forget Chiptard the WonderRacist's views on inter-racial couples.

He'd shit himself if one of his spawn came home with a non-white love interest.

Putting that racist imbecile on ignore was biggest qualitative improvement to this board ever made.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No. What's funny is I'm currently NOT in any racial threads and haven't been in one in several years, that I remember. Feel free to search and prove me wrong. 

I'm the music man!

Oh, just for the record. I don't really care what you find funny because you are a bit odd. 

You still my boy, though.

PS: while you are searching for me look for cryin' "Chicago" chuck. Lmao

Thanks, dude.

4 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Real deal post...Wonder if this counts Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, NYC, Atlanta and other Democrat cities with tough gun laws....Thugs and wackos are the animals, not guns or honest owners.....

...cryin' "Chicago" chuck said you are a racist and he has you on total ignore. He can't see you!

Hope that helps, old timer.

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How do you survive? When u don’t work, god damn how much they paying u for welfare that u have the luxury not to work a day In ur life

I don't give a SHIT what you type about, but I would appreciate you NOT taking the name of the Lord in vain in my presence.....

There's plenty of other words in the English language that you can use if you want to appear tough.

Clear?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't give a SHIT what you type about, but I would appreciate you NOT taking the name of the Lord in vain in my presence.....

There's plenty of other words in the English language that you can use if you want to appear tough.

Clear?

It's one thing to try and ride the popularity of those boy bands you post and love,

but quite another to try to steal god's own popularity thunder...

Many would appreciate it, if you didn't always try to play social parasite

on the coattails of others.

👍

BTW: CLEAR ??? 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

It's one thing to try and ride the popularity of those boy bands you post and love,

but quite another to try to steal god's own popularity thunder...

Many would appreciate it, if you didn't always try to play social parasite

on the coattails of others.

👍

BTW: CLEAR ??? 🤣🤣🤣

What's clear is you are a useless gif posting freak and you seem proud about that fact.

Hope that helps.