Mater Dei 24 Servite 17 Refs 0 F

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick changed the title to Mater Dei 21 Servite 17
  • HurricaneNick changed the title to Mater Dei 24 Servite 17
  • HurricaneNick changed the title to Mater Dei 24 Servite 17 Refs 0 F
Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

How many yards did your Frosh QB throw for?

I’ll get the stats and get back to ya. How many times did your all world qb forget his mechanics and launch the ball off of one leg to nobody? Also, which qb crumbled when it mattered? Oh and which qb turned the ball over tonight? Was it the 15 year old freshman with 2 games under his belt or your guy? Let me know ASAP!! 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I’ll get the stats and get back to ya. How many times did your all world qb forget his mechanics and launch the ball off of one leg to nobody? Also, which qb crumbled when it mattered? Oh and which qb turned the ball over tonight? Was it the 15 year old freshman with 2 games under his belt or your guy? Let me know ASAP!! 

4 scores?  Looks like someone lost his bet.   Btw.  Here is your avatar for the next week.  Unless you are a welcher.

i guess we’ll find out 

DD09FFCC-BD3C-41FF-B948-8F39A3251F24.png

Mater Dei stands absolutely no chance against Bosco. And it may not matter anyway if Santa Margarita pulls the upset.

Domani Jackson was totally embarrassed by TMac. He can't cover TMac without PI after PI. How many did he have, seven? That's about 10 PI penalties in the last two meetings. I think we have a new #1 in California.