Mater Dei 24 Servite 17 Refs 0 F

HurricaneNick

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let’s get this out of the way now, what day and time EsT Is the game

And where do I watch , wats the stream, and if someone says Foxsports west or GSBs non existent live stream, I’m lose it 😡 

Saturday 10pm est streaming free on prepzone you just need the fox sports go app no need to sign into your tv provider 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And where do I watch , wats the stream, and if someone says Foxsports west or GSBs non existent live stream, I’m lose it 😡 

Watch out cause @Sammyswordsmanmight come along and post some bullshit  spam streams just so we don’t get to watch Servite get a mud hole 🕳 stomped in them

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The PGL IG stream was awesome for the first half. Then word got out it was being pirated and they shut it down. We did the best we could. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If MD doesn’t beat Servite by at least 28, the TL is way down this season. They beat them by 45 the last time out. 

The TL is going to be a 3 headed Beast in the fall.   The Top programs will all have their QB’s returning.   

First ever time one league will have 3 Tier 1 teams. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The TL is going to be a 3 headed Beast in the fall.   The Top programs will all have their QB’s returning.   

First ever time one league will have 3 Tier 1 teams. 

Servite will also be good next year not sure they will be able to be at SMHS’ level yet...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

After watching the Mater Dei Linebackers on tape and realizing Tmac won’t be the best receiver on the field, Servite has decided it is in their players best interest to not play this Saturday. 

The group will be even better with David Bailey. Do you know what his status is since I have not seen him in either game?

• HurricaneNick changed the title to Mater Dei 24 Servite 17 Refs 0 F