HurricaneNIck - First Bet welcher of 2021

Sammyswordsman

Hurricane Nick proudly displaying his 1 stripe (left) on the morning following his meltdown where he lost his "Poise" stripe, the didn't have the "courage" to honor/payoff bet/ cash the check his mouth wrote, and subsequently lost his "Courage" stripe.

Only remaining stripe is "Pride"  which he intends to keep.

Rollo is cringing.

md helmet2.jpg

• Haha 2

Sam is going out sad. Lies on top of lies. Coach Ancich just told the Lord that a liar like Samuel is not fit for heaven. The poverty program supporter is having a tough Easter, may we all pray for him.  Pray the delusions cease inside his head. Scrambling worse than Fifita in the 4th quarter and making up bets that never existed. Sad. The losses are mounting, he may never witness servite beat MD again in his lifetime. Tough pill to swallow.

FEC8CB44-5FB1-4F50-B8FC-92CAC015074C.jpeg

• Haha 3

Dear member,

I do not appreciate having my Easter festivities interrupted to involve myself in a petty dispute, the resolution of which, is well documented and cited in the bylaws.

According to Section 14 paragraph 211, line 3 of said bylaws, strictly states:

Section 14

Paragraph 211

line 3.  "The standard bet unless said bet is otherwise indicated, is an avatar bet."

I am delegating the resolution of this matter to our esteemed Union rep @imaGoodBoyNowsince he is the  only one on call today.

Thank you in advance for honoring said bet, so we won't have to address further disciplinary measures, and worst of all allowing you to set a bad example for the newer members.

-The Comish

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:
  •  
  •  
  • Sammyswordsman
  • Members
  • 9,839 posts

I'll take that bet

17 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Will this do ?

53161934-433D-44F4-B582-776CEC3B7DED.jpeg

As hilarious as it would be to see The Esteemed@HurricaneNick with a Servite Avatar, I have to side with Him on this.... 

I do not see any evidence that a Bet was placed therefore he should not be called a “Welcher”.... My Guy is Certainly Bitter, but not a Welcher!...🤣

@imaGoodBoyNowwhat say you!!!... 🤣🍻

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

As hilarious as it would be to see The Esteemed@HurricaneNick with a Servite Avatar, I have to side with Him on this.... 

I do not see any evidence that a Bet was placed therefore he should not be called a “Welcher”.... My Guy is Certainly Bitter, but not a Welcher!...🤣

I have no problem admitting to being bitter! ...... or petty 🤣 

30240D0F-DD9E-40D7-9275-0617E6B83582.jpeg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Hmmm 🤔 I’ve been waiting for this day for a while now, craving at payback for what they did to our Redheaded Sister school or Oradell NJ and to add everything off Servite is all Boys just like the Bros in the BNU

after reviewing all files and hearing from all parties 

,,, Hurricane 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hmmm 🤔 I’ve been waiting for this day for a while now, craving at payback for what they did to our Redheaded Sister school or Oradell NJ and to add everything off Servite is all Boys just like the Bros in the BNU

after reviewing all files and hearing from all parties 

,,, Hurricane 

Your next 1/8th is on me!! 

59CD8F97-9CD5-4A16-88EB-E0CB7973D412.gif

• Haha 3

I don’t see a bet...there was trashing talking but not bet...Sammy is creeping into Black territory after DLS beat Folsom back in ‘18....just making stuff up to hide a loss...Servite over preformed...like they did in 19 vs Bosco...TT has a team that can hang with the big boys...they just can’t beat them...you should happy with the showing last night...best team they had in 10 years...they just aren’t good enough to be great...no shame in that...

I am worried about you...I think the sting of this loss has you rattled...it’s Easter...He has Risen...be happy with that...don’t keep going down the “block-ish” path...

488AA41D-4459-490E-B7F3-ADA9D24EC2AA.gif

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Not welcher

all appeals will be reviewed after 30 day calendar market

Dear esteemed Mr. ImaGoodBoyNow Sir

It's not often I get to appeal a ruling with such a handsome arbiter.

NOTICE OF APPEAL,

The Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe has been retained to represent the interest of ONE SammySwordsman in the case of HurricaneNIck et. al. (aka the welcher) vs. PrepGridiron.

By definition, our client can prove a valid offer and acceptance in said matter.

Please note the date of our appeal is within the stated 30 day window. 

Sincerely and with affection,

Miss Sofia HubbaLunga

(associate with Dewey Cheatum and Howe)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dewey Cheatum and Howe said:

NOTICE OF APPEAL,

The Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe has been retained to represent the interest of ONE SammySwordsman in the case of HurricaneNIck et. al. (aka the welcher) vs. PrepGridiron.

By definition, our client can prove a valid offer and acceptance in said matter.

Miss Sofia HubbaLunga

4th account used by the same guy in a single thread #prayforhim 

4 minutes ago, Dewey Cheatum and Howe said:

NOTICE OF APPEAL,

Miss Sofia HubbaLunga

E5DCB3B1-2E98-46D0-AADF-1FBF0A1E69ED.gif

• Haha 1

Deposition

Prosecution witness

Witness #1 *********** (redacted)

Sofia - Please state your name

Witness:  ***********

Sofia: Are you a member of  PrepGridiron ?

Witness:  Yes, and have been for several years.

Sofia:  What is your recollection of the events surrounding the alleged bet between our client and the defendant.

Witness:  On or about March 12 I was perusing the forum during my break, and I saw that your client bet the defendant about the final result of the Servite vs. Mater Dei game.

Sofia:  What do you recall specially.

Witness:  The defendant stated that Mater Dei would win by in the neighborhood of 4 scores.  Then your client stated that he would take that bet.

Sofia:  Do you believe that the statement of the defendant was just joking and not serious?

Witness:  No

Sofia:  Why do you say “no”.

Witness:  The defendant has made similar statements off and on for the past few years.  It seems like something he truly believes as fact and is his reality.

Sofia:  In your recollection, did you believe that the two parties had made a bet?

Witness:  Not at that point.

Sofia:  At what point did you believe that a bet had been made.

Witness: After your client said he would take the bet, then the defendant provided your client with a way out of his offer to accept the defendants statement as a bet.

Sofia:  What exactly did the defendant say?

Witness:  He said “are you sure you want this”

Sofia:  At that point did you believe that the two had a bet.

Witness:  Yes, after your client reaffirmed that he wanted it.

Sofia:  I have no further questions.

• Haha 1