Great take on Biden.......read it all.....

Mag44

5 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

BLM/Antifa terrorist John Sullivan

https://www.conservapedia.com/images/e/eb/Sullivan_infiltrates_MAGA.jpghttps://www.educationviews.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/john_earle_sullivan_header_wide-1120x680.jpg

Why was John Earle Sullivan in the Capitol Building on 01-06-2021?

It is obvious.

He was a Black Lives Matter supporting, Antifa loving, terrorist who was sent by the Democrats to terrorize the Capitol building.

He even had the nerve to dress up as a patriotic MAGA American 🇺🇸 

This was all just a ploy to make Trump look like a cynical, maniac and it almost worked but some people are too smarticle for that 😉

I’m just happy they caught this thug before he could terrorize some other pour, innocent soul.

#StopAsianHate

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I've linked Biden's Conservapedia entry several times before this.

But it was for comedic purposes.

My favorite part of his entry (after they removed Robespierre as his middle name) is this:

dictator.jpg.0c3eecab958fd8d93ca45a30392f1154.jpg

Its sad how ignorant they are.

15 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

It is obvious.

He was a Black Lives Matter supporting, Antifa loving, terrorist who was sent by the Democrats to terrorize the Capitol building.

He even had the nerve to dress up as a patriotic MAGA American 🇺🇸 

This was all just a ploy to make Trump look like a cynical, maniac and it almost worked but some people are too smarticle for that 😉

I’m just happy they caught this thug before he could terrorize some other pour, innocent soul.

#StopAsianHate

Outside of "who sent him" (which you made up yourself lol)

the rest was self claimed by the perp....

you got a problem with that,

take it up with the perp. 🤣

#stopmirroringhate👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

BLM/Antifa terrorist John Sullivan

https://www.conservapedia.com/images/e/eb/Sullivan_infiltrates_MAGA.jpghttps://www.educationviews.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/john_earle_sullivan_header_wide-1120x680.jpg

Why was John Earle Sullivan in the Capitol Building on 01-06-2021?

Why was anybody there Cat?  You could have picked someone who actually attacked the police on the basis of a Trump lie.  But if he took part he should go to jail.  Can you condemn any others or just John Sullivan?  

Why you all go to random sources for your 'gotcha' information is just strange.  Jayden x?  Really?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

My favorite part of his entry (after they removed Robespierre as his middle name) is this:

All in comic relief and sarcasm, but not really...

39 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Why was anybody there Cat?  You could have picked someone who actually attacked the police on the basis of a Trump lie.  But if he took part he should go to jail.  Can you condemn any others or just John Sullivan?  

Why you all go to random sources for your 'gotcha' information is just strange.  Jayden x?  Really?  

I guess he hasn't heard of deep fake

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I think the complete lack of any effort on their part is just strange.  Why not lying tamer?  

Surprised 'Mass Incarceration Mastermind' wasn't used.  Maybe next week. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's a fascist and a Marxist? 

That's really impressive. It's hard to be a right-wing extremist and a left-wing extremist at the same time. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I think the complete lack of any effort on their part is just strange.  Why not lying tamer?  

Surprised 'Mass Incarceration Mastermind' wasn't used.  Maybe next week. 

I love that their alternatives to the mainstream (like Parler, Conservapedia, etc.) are so ridiculous that they cease to be plausible.

Conservapedia is so obviously absurd and ridiculous that it serves as self-parody.

12 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

He's a fascist and a Marxist? 

That's really impressive. It's hard to be a right-wing extremist and a left-wing extremist at the same time. 

A very good point that I've made before.

These people are so dumb that they don't even understand the political spectrum.

They just know that Fascism and Marxist sound really, really bad! And so they just label the people they hate with those monikers.

Nolebull813 has done this several times on this board. He has no idea what those terms mean.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

These people are so dumb that they don't even understand the political spectrum.

They just know that Fascism and Marxist sound really, really bad! And so they just label the people they hate with those monikers.

Stop talking about Worldcitizen World Citizen like that....

😝