Cen10 vs IMG

Sammyswordsman

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

<snickers>  Glad I was through eating when I read that so I didn't choke from laughing and eating at the same time!  With all respect for my south Ga friends, I think they will tell you as well that Colquitt didn't "paste" 21 on Grayson.

Here's the only two numbers that matter in this discussion.  Grayson allowed 26 to IMG in Grayson's first game of the season.  Centennial allowed 50 points to IMG in Centennial's second game of the season.  This was against the same opponent in the same season and in fact in successive weeks.  That is probably as close as you can get to daisy chaining anything.

Yea, I think I'll stick with #GraysonDefenseRocks and not #WhoeverHasTheBallLastWins.

Because why bring up these two numbers 49-7

Guest LOSer
On 7/19/2017 at 2:15 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Ga. teams "win" all the Marquee OOS games they never play.  Sad

And they're better than all the teams that they'll never play.

Always.

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Give it a rest Fred.

F'ing Woodstock pasted 21 on Grayson too.  Same as they scored on North Paulding.

Grayson defense = North Paulding.

Ga offenses are generally horrendous and unimaginative.  We used to have offenses like those,  in Calif back in the 1960's

I think it is you that ought to give it a rest.  Gosh, I guess you've never had garbage points scored on the third stringers in playing long after a game has been decided.  If you think "pasted" equals 21 points I guess 50 points means Centennial got run out of the park.  You keep on trying to daisy chain while we laugh at you.  The comparison that matters is Grayson allowed 26 points and Centennial allowed 50 against the same team one week later.  By your logic, Centennial is worse than South Gwinnett who only allowed us 45, and only slightly better than Mountain View which held us to only 56 points.  I get it!  Centennial ranks somewhere between 14 and 32 in the state of Georgia using Calpreps rankings based on the EXACT kind of daisy chaining you are doing.  Your effort to discredit Grayson would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. You demonstrate your lack of knowledge about Georgia teams.  Your tagline should be "California, where the last team with the ball wins!" or maybe "California, where they are still trying to learn defense!" or something similar.  That makes about a much sense as you trying to trash Grayson's defense.  SMH!

#GraysonDefenseRocks!
#DoesCaliforniaKnowWhatDefenseIs?

36 minutes ago, Fred said:

I think it is you that ought to give it a rest.  Gosh, I guess you've never had garbage points scored on the third stringers in playing long after a game has been decided.  If you think "pasted" equals 21 points I guess 50 points means Centennial got run out of the park.  You keep on trying to daisy chain while we laugh at you.  The comparison that matters is Grayson allowed 26 points and Centennial allowed 50 against the same team one week later.  By your logic, Centennial is worse than South Gwinnett who only allowed us 45, and only slightly better than Mountain View which held us to only 56 points.  I get it!  Centennial ranks somewhere between 14 and 32 in the state of Georgia using Calpreps rankings based on the EXACT kind of daisy chaining you are doing.  Your effort to discredit Grayson would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. You demonstrate your lack of knowledge about Georgia teams.  Your tagline should be "California, where the last team with the ball wins!" or maybe "California, where they are still trying to learn defense!" or something similar.  That makes about a much sense as you trying to trash Grayson's defense.  SMH!

#GraysonDefenseRocks!
#DoesCaliforniaKnowWhatDefenseIs?

Who cares who's defense or offense was better against IMG which team had a chance to win and which team didn't?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Who cares who's defense or offense was better against IMG which team had a chance to win and which team didn't?

The only thing that matters is that both teams lost to IMG.  Anything else is us flapping our gums in the wind.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Here is my comment on Grayson's defense

Tucker scores 20 on Grayson

Tucker scores 7 on Valdosta

Chandler pastes 44 on Valdosta

Defend those facts.

#GraysonDefenseMythBusted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

And the teams they lost to.. my golly, if they played them again they would definitely beat them?

Would I have liked for the IMG game to have been later, yes.  Even though we did well under the circumstances we found ourselves do I think we would have played better later, yes.  Too many changes in the team for that to have been scheduled as the first game but I understand how it came to be.  Am I claiming we would have beat them later, nope.  No way to tell.  Yet to claim Grayson sucked because of that game is silly.

It is so clear nothing will please many posters here.  People complain about GA not playing OOS games.  Hey, we scheduled, suited up and played one of the dominant teams right now.  That's more than many, many teams can say.  We've got a tough first 4 games again this year.  We will suit up and play and again try to do our best in the midst of a lot of changes.  We don't play the teams we do to make people on this board happy.

36 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

And the teams they lost to.. my golly, if they played them again they would definitely beat them?

I believe ECHS also said something similar after the valdusted vs Chandler game.  He said in a rematch it would have been either a pickem or dusted would pull it out.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Total points each team scored against IMG!

0-1 = each team's record against IMG last year.  In the end, that's all that matters.  Besides, the discussion was about defense.  By the way, at least get it right.  49-6.  You look  bad when you are trying to make fun of us and can't even get something that simple right.  Guess that was why I had to ask what it was.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

0-1 = each team's record against IMG last year.  In the end, that's all that matters.  Besides, the discussion was about defense.  By the way, at least get it right.  49-6.  You look  bad when you are trying to make fun of us and can't even get something that simple right.  Guess that was why I had to ask what it was.

Blah, blah, blah...6

On 7/18/2017 at 11:50 AM, Ararar said:

Awesome game.This game and STA vs BG and STA vs BTW and SJB vs CC were some of the most exciting games to watch.Logan mismanaged the clock and left to much time for IMG

for all the so called elite teams in America CC is my pick for the poorest coached team in the country.