Cen10 vs IMG

Sammyswordsman

7 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Y'all trippin lol. The season is almost here, so no need to bring up old news. Both teams took the L to IMG. Yes, Cen10 played better offensively against IMG. Grayson played better defensively against IMG. Who wins out of Cen10 and Grayson? Toss up in my opinion. Other than that, let's revisit this whole img/cen10 convo after the game concludes. Comprende? 

Agreed on old news. Yeah the CC / IMG game was entertaining as hell and great. Poor coaching, earthquakes, shorter practice schedules? Who gives a shit July 2017? 

I really didn't care who won (not an alumnus of either school or zero connection) Same with Grayson game. Tuned in, wanted to see good football. It's over IMG won, CC and Grayson lost. Just hope for an entertaining game again this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So your going to take the Cen10 vs. IMG game and extrapolate to the point of asking if "defense is played in Calif"?   I submit that we could send the Calif Top 10 to Ga to play anyone and the ave. Ga. point total would be under 20. 

Why not?  It is at least as valid as some of the foolishness that is posted about Georgia and Grayson?  I guess we won't ever get the chance to confirm your supposition or not but I think you might get surprised.  Your mileage will of course vary.  :D

36 minutes ago, Fred said:

Why not?  It is at least as valid as some of the foolishness that is posted about Georgia and Grayson?  I guess we won't ever get the chance to confirm your supposition or not but I think you might get surprised.  Your mileage will of course vary.  :D

Fred do you have a specific Ga. team that you support, or are you just a generic Ga. football booster?

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Fred do you have a specific Ga. team that you support, or are you just a generic Ga. football booster?

I would have thought it obvious by now with my posts and my avatar but you probably haven't paid much attention to me.  I am a Grayson guy.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

What's the word on Grayson this year?  Any compelling games we need to pay attention to?

Well, we have have Hoover at home week 1, John Curtis at the BOB week 3 and Ramsey AL at home week 5.  I expect us to do well against our in state rivals although McEachern week 2 can be tough but they come to us this time.  I think we have a pretty shot of playing December football.  It is far from a sure thing we make it to the finals but I think we can.  New head coach who is a nice guy but he only has one year of HC experience.  He has a good background  now we just need him to step it up as head of the program.  Defense shouldn't be a problem this year, offense may be a little shaky due to losing so many to graduation.  It really is going to come down to how fast the guys mature and if they stay healthy.  We've got a lot of talent even if it isn't as flashy as last year.

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Maybe you should STFU for once for fucking once! And let somebody who knows and has connections with Grayson speak.

I don't care that some guy has a ram as his avatar.

He was asked if Grayson had any compelling games. He gave a homer answer that isn't accurate.

Guest LOSer

Instead of sticking your worthless 2 cent in. 

Silence is golden. 

So is understanding that 2 cents are plural.

Guest LOSer

So how about you let the people who actually care talk. 

The fact that he cares is what makes his testimony so incredible.

He would care about a Grayson game even if they were playing a collection of stiffs.

7 minutes ago, LOSer said:

He was asked if Grayson had any compelling games. He gave a homer answer that isn't accurate.

You say his answer isnt accurate but then you spew BS. 

And how is his answer homerish? 

Hoover,JC,Mceachern and Ramsay are all Good teams. 

Again just because you dont think its good or accurate doesnt mean its true. 

7 hours ago, LOSer said:

I gave an answer *you* don't care for.  Doesn't matter to me whether you care or not.  I have no problems at all being known as a homer.  Tis better to be known as a homer who cares about his team that someone that incorrectly believes he is God's gift to the high school football world like you.