STA coach live @5 here

Ga96

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

https://www.facebook.com/itgnext.georgia/

Lets see what they are talking to him about on a Georgia page. Lets see if they ask about sta recruiting ways.

Is there any proof of this so called recruiting? or is this another one of the clueless pot shots that always get taken at the Aquinas program with no evidence to back it up?

• Like 1

We don't need to recruit at Aquinas, we have built the most successful program in the state of Florida for a reason, if you actually had a clue what you were talking about you would know nearly all our starters have been with the program long term! we can't help that a few kids every year want to be apart of a program that is always able to compete for state titles but we don't go out looking for players so unless you have proof of this shut your damn trap!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

https://www.facebook.com/itgnext.georgia/

Lets see what they are talking to him about on a Georgia page. Lets see if they ask about sta recruiting ways.

3 hours ago, FortLauderdaleThunder said:

Is there any proof of this so called recruiting? or is this another one of the clueless pot shots that always get taken at the Aquinas program with no evidence to back it up?

1. There is nothing more hilarious then a “Fake Divorce To get a Cali QB” GA Fan whining about Recruiting....🤣

2. Nobody Cares.... We discuss National level teams on this board and they ALL RECRUIT in one way or another.... if you want to play with the big boys you better recruit.... If not, as @Sammyswordsmanwould say to GA fan “Stick to your local Boards.... 🤣🤣

They just don’t all pay money and organize fake divorces like GA Coaches, Teams and Boosters do...🤣🤣 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

1. There is nothing more hilarious then a “Fake Divorce To get a Cali QB” GA Fan whining about Recruiting....🤣

2. Nobody Cares.... We discuss National level teams on this board and they ALL RECRUIT in one way or another.... if you want to play with the big boys you better recruit.... If not, as @Sammyswordsmanwould say to GA fan “Stick to your local Boards.... 🤣🤣

They just don’t all pay money and organize fake divorces like GA Coaches, Teams and Boosters do...🤣🤣 🤣

Exactly.  No team in the National Top 100 is a pure "innocent virgin" when it comes to recruiting.

The Stache, SJB, STA, etc. are  just are able to take it to another level than everyone else.  More power to them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Winners attract winners. It's a simple as that. 

In NJ and most other places, coaches aren’t recruiting like people think, by the team winning games and getting kid’s noticed and getting them offers , Now that’s how you get kids that wanna play for the program and win

if that’s recruiting and that’s bad then i don’t wanna be Right

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, FortLauderdaleThunder said:

We don't need to recruit at Aquinas, we have built the most successful program in the state of Florida for a reason, if you actually had a clue what you were talking about you would know nearly all our starters have been with the program long term! we can't help that a few kids every year want to be apart of a program that is always able to compete for state titles but we don't go out looking for players so unless you have proof of this shut your damn trap!

Listen up...Florida dude....YOU DON"T HAFTA KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TO POST ON THESE FRIGGING BOARDS !!!!!!

So "shut your damn trap" !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

In this age, to have a team worthy of discussion among the national elite, you have to attract or recruit a disproportionate share of talent in your area. Usually, it's just a matter of the top players wanting to play at the winningest programs and finding a way to end up together. Sometimes, it's a matter of a young egomaniac bribing kids to play for him. The former is not something anyone should be all that upset by; the latter is borderline criminal.

If Lowndes, Grayson, Colquitt etc belong in discussions among the nation's elite teams, they have to have attracted a disproportionate share of local talent one way or another. Transfers aren't the only way to achieve that. I agree that it's better for the game if all of the talent ends up where it's going to end up in time for 9th grade. But, fact is, kids want to get on the field and play meaningful snaps in varsity games-even if it means playing for a lesser team- more than they want to be backups or JV players in the superior programs. It makes some sense. But is also a reflection of the fact that feelings of loyalty to a team or a appreciation for brotherhood with one set of teammates is almost nil for most players. It's all about "gettin' that bag".

• Like 2

On 6/8/2021 at 8:48 AM, Rufus69 said:

Listen up...Florida dude....YOU DON"T HAFTA KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TO POST ON THESE FRIGGING BOARDS !!!!!!

So "shut your damn trap" !!!!!

Rufus>>

And who might you be? The quacking chatter box? If your goal is to sound like a moron you succeeded, if your goal is to sound smart you failed!

36 minutes ago, FortLauderdaleThunder said:

And who might you be? The quacking chatter box? If your goal is to sound like a moron you succeeded, if your goal is to sound smart you failed!

LOL...you ain't the sharpest tack on the board...but that's  OK.

Now....to answer your question...I'm Rufus.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, FortLauderdaleThunder said:

Whoa!  Classy post.  Add a few random “fucks,” and a “pussy” or two and we might mistake you for Columbiafan.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Whoa!  Classy post.  Add a few random “fucks,” and a “pussy” or two and we might mistake you for Columbiafan.

Sorry to disappoint you but as many on here already know I'm not an STA fan nor does that person's writing style even come close to matching mine 

Also I always double space between points so people can understand me clearly since some people on here don't use logic 

Thirdly that person uses more punctuation marks then I do because I find it pointless on a message board as most people on here ramble on about useless crap anyway and barely can spell 

And lastly I don't make morphs with the intention to deceive as I want it to be obvious that it's me because I only make it for specific purposes

Also I would never say those crap words for that Alabama football fans use "puke tidepods"