Any Opinions On How Good Lowndes Will Be?

Rufus69

I've been told that teams will be lucky to put up touchdowns on their defense.

I've been told that teams will be lucky to hold Jacurri under 40 points.

I've been told that Lowndes is the No.3 ranked team in Georgia.

I've been told that Rush will be a Viking consultant this year.

I've been told that Valdosta is trying to vacate the Winnersville Classic for 2021.

I've been told that Collins Hill cheated in the 7 on 7 Championship game yesterday.

Oh Woe Is The State of Georgia.

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Laugh all you want you can ask your buddy 67 he was in it as well.

Well shit Homes, tell us. You start threads all the time them run like scared bitch form them instead of answering questions. 
Most think it’s because you’re making shit up, but prove us wrong. 

Or come back with the standard “i dont hav too proov it cus thay no” line. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Well shit Homes, tell us. You start threads all the time them run like scared bitch form them instead of answering questions. 
Most think it’s because you’re making shit up, but prove us wrong. 

Or come back with the standard “i dont hav too proov it cus thay no” line. 

That is what it is 

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@Columbiafan quick post something nationally related about your shit show team. Nothing from 100yrs ago either.

3 players rated 3* or higher and with many P5 offers between the three 

Are you actually gonna respond to what @Sweetlarrysaid and actually prove your bullshit or are you gonna keep trying to weakly change the subject when you get called out like the bitch you are?

You want to talk about hypocritical let's analyze lowndesloser96

He sits there and acts like because he's an African American middle school coach he's so accomplished and should be talked about with respect but sits there and shits on Columbia and their head coach (Brian Allen) a former NFL player who was on 2 teams who won the NFC championship and won a national title as a starter on 1999 FSU national championship team then came back home to Columbia as a coach and has got them in the playoffs every year as a coach and is a success story for African American coaches not only doing well as head coaches but also giving back to the community as many players have went on to get an education and play college and even some who have made it to the NFL level 

Yet this guy who has never met him will shit on his work at Columbia and call them a shit show program, lowndesloser96 only cares about his race if it involves making lowndes look good, if he really cared about his race he should want these programs lead by African American coaches to be successful

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Laugh all you want you can ask your buddy 67 he was in it as well.

Are you saying that 67 Packer was in a brawl with the Colquitt players and coaches?

That obviously can't be true cause....we still have players and coaches.

My man "67" don't play around when it comes to brawls.

Just for the record...I'm pretty sure that Nick settled his brother down.  But...his brother was disciplined for his behavior.  You do the crime; you do the time.

It was one helluva brawl though.  

Finally got everything under control once the National Guard got involved.

Wish you had been there with your camera.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Lowndes beat ISB

Lol that made them look so bad, I wonder if they tried to justify it by saying "it was an international school out of Broward county" to make them not sound like the total joke that program was 

Our rival who we beat 45-7 running clocked ISB, they were essentially a JV team being brought up to GA just because they happened to reside in a good county for football 😂

47 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Are you saying that 67 Packer was in a brawl with the Colquitt players and coaches?

That obviously can't be true cause....we still have players and coaches.

My man "67" don't play around when it comes to brawls.

Just for the record...I'm pretty sure that Nick settled his brother down.  But...his brother was disciplined for his behavior.  You do the crime; you do the time.

It was one helluva brawl though.  

Finally got everything under control once the National Guard got involved.

Wish you had been there with your camera.....

Rufus>>

Flip phones have cameras?!?

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Columbia beat* IMG. Nuff said. 

I think lowndes loser is just jealous that people talk more positively about Columbia for a preseason win then they ever do about any of lowndes wins 

The sad thing is I could probably say some good stuff about lowndes but I'm not gonna feed the ego of a clown that knows nothing about the sport and bitches about every team around cheating 😂

We play and beat teams who cheat all the time, you don't see me making 20 threads a day to bash all those teams 

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I think lowndes loser is just jealous that people talk more positively about Columbia for a preseason win then they ever do about any of lowndes wins 

The sad thing is I could probably say some good stuff about lowndes but I'm not gonna feed the ego of a clown that knows nothing about the sport and bitches about every team around cheating 😂

We play and beat teams who cheat all the time, you don't see me making 20 threads a day to bash all those teams 

HOW does one cheat, when they have carte blanche under current FLAAAWDA legislation. To recruit the UNIVERSE, as you girls do in the Sunburn State?!