Larry and Atticus answer this?

HooverOutlaw

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Again, I’m embarrassed for you. But since you decided to get personal beyond swearing.......I may have figured out why you slurped rush up the way you did. Maybe he took care of things you couldn’t.......

Christian?!? 😂 what a joke. A hypocrite just like the rest of the self proclaimed Christian’s. 

🤦‍♂️

Says the Somali badass who got popped with an arrow slurping a rapist's balls just because he can ball out.

Hahahahaha... who's the hypocrite again?

bgw

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Again, I’m embarrassed for you. But since you decided to get personal beyond swearing.......I may have figured out why you slurped rush up the way you did. Maybe he took care of things you couldn’t.......

Christian?!? 😂 what a joke. A hypocrite just like the rest of the self proclaimed Christian’s. 

🤦‍♂️

I'm not surprised you making reference to a gross sexual act. But as much sexual abuse as you have around in your life and look up to a rapist in Lawrence Taylor I'm not surprised.  Your happiness of having your picture taken with a under age rapist explains what you are. Please no more pictures of you and registered sex offenders on this forum. I know it makes you happy but nobody else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Says the Somali badass who got popped with an arrow slurping a rapist's balls just because he can ball out.

bgw

He thinks he is so smart. But looks like fool a lot on here. Funny a man who looks up to a under age rapist talks about homosexual sex between men too much for my liking.  Nobody has a worse reputation on this board than Larry and Atticus. I'm surprised the Georgia board allows him to be a mod with his issues of thinking a rapist and sex offender are someone to proud of getting your picture taken with. Shows what that Georgia board is really about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Shouldn’t you be telling Us about the poor enslaved college athletes? 

What a joke. You walked right into that. Nice job. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He thinks he is so smart. But looks like fool a lot on here. Funny a man who looks up to a under age rapist talks about homosexual sex between men too much for my liking.  Nobody has a worse reputation on this board than Larry and Atticus. I'm surprised the Georgia board allows him to be a mod with his issues of thinking a rapist and sex offender are someone to proud of getting your picture taken with. Shows what that Georgia board is really about.

😂 

tell us about the Bama board! Oh, that’s right, you don’t have one because nobody gives two fucks about your shithole state with your three decent teams. You have to go elsewhere because your state sucks and nobody gives a fuck about it besides you. 
That in itself is a joke because your cheating ass HS program wouldn’t have one title in Georgia because the GHSA would roast your cheating asses. 

And tell us about what a great guy rush is. Have your wife tell us. 😂 What a joke. 
He cheated, told the world. Cheated on his handicapped wife. Screwed over his kids. And you still defended him! 

Bro, YOU judging anybody is a bigger joke than your racist state amd cheating team! But carry on. I am getting a kick out of you jumping off the ship and changing the subject when I give facts. Oooh oooh.......can you tell us again how the ncaa hammered gump for a two hundred dollar loan? 😂 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Shouldn’t you be telling Us about the poor enslaved college athletes? 

What a joke. You walked right into that. Nice job. 

Only I'm better than you white men think these kids should not be payed.  You talk about George Wallace being racist but you are this boards version of the grand wizard of the KKK. So you look up to a  child rapist, have racist views and a foul mouth, support a college who covers up rape, do you have a single redeeming morale value or are you just pure foul mouthed trash? 

With your morale short comings and racist views blaming Rush or Hoover or Saban will not help the issue is you.  Rush getting fired can't help you or LSU. Rush cheating on wife can't help you. 

I can get much much worse Larry. You are out of your league when it gets down and dirty. Go back to the Georgia board and play boss. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

tell us about the Bama board! Oh, that’s right, you don’t have one because nobody gives two fucks about your shithole state with your three decent teams. You have to go elsewhere because your state sucks and nobody gives a fuck about it besides you. 
That in itself is a joke because your cheating ass HS program wouldn’t have one title in Georgia because the GHSA would roast your cheating asses. 

And tell us about what a great guy rush is. Have your wife tell us. 😂 What a joke. 
He cheated, told the world. Cheated on his handicapped wife. Screwed over his kids. And you still defended him! 

Bro, YOU judging anybody is a bigger joke than your racist state amd cheating team! But carry on. I am getting a kick out of you jumping off the ship and changing the subject when I give facts. Oooh oooh.......can you tell us again how the ncaa hammered gump for a two hundred dollar loan? 😂 

400 dollar loan. No big deal compared to LSU raping students covering it up and stealing from children's cancer hospitals.  Only you could compare agents giving more to players compared to lives LSU has ruined. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only I'm better than you white men think these kids should not be payed.  You talk about George Wallace being racist but you are this boards version of the grand wizard of the KKK. So you look up to a  child rapist, have racist views and a foul mouth, support a college who covers up rape, do you have a single redeeming morale value or are you just pure foul mouthed trash? 

With your morale short comings and racist views blaming Rush or Hoover or Saban will not help the issue is you.  Rush getting fired can't help you or LSU. Rush cheating on wife can't help you. 

I can get much much worse Larry. You are out of your league when it gets down and dirty. Go back to the Georgia board and play boss. 

😂 

Look at your posts, get off your fake ass self righteous high horse and get the hell on. Racist? Yea! My black siblings tell me all the time how racist I am.

You call names then act like a bitch over cussing?!? Grow a pair. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

LSU leads the country with sexual assault investigations going on. Maybe you can take LT on a picture taking tour with all LSU victims.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

400 dollar loan. No big deal compared to LSU raping students covering it up and stealing from children's cancer hospitals.  Only you could compare agents giving more to players compared to lives LSU has ruined. 

Gump is the bottom ten in America for student safety and bottom 25 for violent crimes against women. Not to mention the dumbest state in the union. 

Do some research about your own shithole. 😂 

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Look at your posts, get off your fake ass self righteous high horse and get the hell on. Racist? Yea! My black siblings tell me all the time how racist I am.

You call names then act like a bitch over cussing?!? Grow a pair. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Gump is the bottom ten in America for student safety and bottom 25 for violent crimes against women. Not to mention the dumbest state in the union. 

Do some research about your own shithole. 😂 

Alabama is not under several for investigations players, coaches and professors sexually abusing students LSU is. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Since you are a boss on the Georgia board can you see about starting some Alabama high school boards. 

You could be boss over it to and post pictures of you and rapists all day long.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Please post more cussing Larry talk about Rush being bad. The issue here is you being a terrible person with no class. Cuss Cuss.  I have beat you down so bad no scoreboard could post the score. 

Even the GHSA is racist. Why have they never had a minority director Alabama does? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Im almost sure larry will get his karma within the next 4yrs.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Please post more cussing Larry talk about Rush being bad. The issue here is you being a terrible person with no class. Cuss Cuss.  I have beat you down so bad no scoreboard could post the score. 

Even the GHSA is racist. Why have they never had a minority director Alabama does? 

Please post more judgmental Christian stuff. 

I chuckle remembering your “forgiving” views when it came to your Buddy, but other stuff? Nah man. 😂 

What a phony 

Okay bro, okay! I’m good! Uncle!!!

You and Larry work it out, I’m just doing a drive by….

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 3

So you think gumpaloosa isn’t racist because they have a black director? As if that erases the decades of horrible treatment by your people towards black?!? 😂 

Then again, you tell us Gubna Wallace was misunderstood and wasn’t racist at all, despite what his own child says. 

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That is latin for LSU supports sexual abuse. 

Tell us more grand wizard! “Why alababble isn’t racist! Forget the lynchings, hangings, murders, church bombings, Selma and all that other stuff! We have a black guy running our HS sports association! That’s proof we aren’t racist!”

You can’t make this up 

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Tell us more grand wizard! “Why alababble isn’t racist! Forget the lynchings, hangings, murders, church bombings, Selma and all that other stuff! We have a black guy running our HS sports association! That’s proof we aren’t racist!”

You can’t make this up 

What does that have to do with me. Selma was before I was born .  Church bombings were before I was born.  Congrats on using google. 

Are you a mormon? 

Nazi Germany was bad does that make modern day German people bad. Not my fault what Democrats did 60byears ago. How long you lived in Georgia what 15 years? 

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What does that have to do with me. Selma was before I was born .  Church bombings were before I was born.  Congrats on using google. 

Are you a mormon? 

Nazi Germany was bad does that make modern day German people bad. Not my fault what Democrats did 60byears ago. How long you lived in Georgia what 15 years? 

Wait a second. YOU connect everything to others when it has to do with their state, school, affiliation but when somebody does it to you shit changes?!? Why is that? I didn’t allegedly rape anybody. I didn’t steal from anybody. I didn’t enslave anybody. Yet you yap yap yap like I did. I turn it around and you absolve yourself. What a joke! 

And it was YOUR white people that was/is doing to keep blacks down, not Mexicans. So when your on that white stallion pointing fingers don’t forget who enslaved blacks and treated them like animals. Give ya a hint.......wasn’t Mexicans.

(wink)