All SEC final Vandy vs Miss State. Even if Vandy screwed their way into the final.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The NCAA screwed this deal up. Should have been in a bubble.

They wanted to open things back up and being in a bubble environment wouldn't have helped considering the fan bases of the teams. They would've found a way to get sick unless they didn't allow fans or players to have outside contact.

36 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They wanted to open things back up and being in a bubble environment wouldn't have helped considering the fan bases of the teams. They would've found a way to get sick unless they didn't allow fans or players to have outside contact.

Do like the NBA did.  They let NCSt play Friday with failed test nothing changed Saturday and then  they sent them home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Do like the NBA did.  They let NCSt play Friday with failed test nothing changed Saturday and then  they sent them home.

I would've sent all effected home and tested the rest and let them play. Its not vandys fault though. Out of all the teams and fans only 1 team infected sounds like some players had extracurricular activities during their off time.

• Like 2

The NCAA lied their asses off here.  They said that they went on the recommendation of the county health officials and the NCAA Covid Protocol team.  Except, the county health officials said that they didn't recommend for NC State to not play on Saturday.  There were 19 players (I think) that tested negative on Saturday.  Why weren't those players allowed to play?  Also, the NCAA made the decision around 1 AM Omaha time is shady af.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Peanut Gallery said:

The NCAA lied their asses off here.  They said that they went on the recommendation of the county health officials and the NCAA Covid Protocol team.  Except, the county health officials said that they didn't recommend for NC State to not play on Saturday.  There were 19 players (I think) that tested negative on Saturday.  Why weren't those players allowed to play?  Also, the NCAA made the decision around 1 AM Omaha time is shady af.

I did my residency at Vanderbilt and I like Vandy a lot, but for some reason the NCAA has a hard on for Vandy baseball.  And the science behind all these so-called protocols is nonexistent.

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Why are they still testing college athletes??

I wonder if they will test football this season in high school or college?

The AHSAA is suppose to give us an update in late July on covid protocol.  I think they will drop it unless numbers go back up. We had some players that were test 20 plus times in certain sports. 

25 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Why are they still testing college athletes??

I don't think they tested them off the bat. It was 1 or a few players that got sick and the rest were out due to being close to the players and by the time of game 3 the ncaa said screw it. Can't blame all the other schools for 1 schools mistakes.

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I wonder if they will test football this season in high school or college?

The AHSAA is suppose to give us an update in late July on covid protocol.  I think they will drop it unless numbers go back up. We had some players that were test 20 plus times in certain sports. 

I doubt there will be much if any testing in SEC country. As of right now Georgia is wide open with less than half of the state vaccinated so we will see how that goes. 

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

I don't think they tested them off the bat. It was 1 or a few players that got sick and the rest were out due to being close to the players and by the time of game 3 the ncaa said screw it. Can't blame all the other schools for 1 schools mistakes.

Ur a bitch , respond to my Mofo tags I sent you

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I don’t think anyone was sick.  They tested asymptomatic unvaccinated players.  When positives showed up, they tested all players