The American Experience is a Failure?

Slotback Right

Poll: More Americans Think Founders Would Consider U.S. a Failure Than a Success, Worse Now Than Under Trump

A new finds that only about 1 in 3 Americans believe the Founding Fathers would consider the nation they founded to be a success on this Fourth of July weekend, 245 year later.

In fact, 41% believe the Founders would consider the nation a failure.

In the annual Fourth of July poll from Rasmussen, asked whether the Founding Fathers would consider the United States as it is today to be a success or failure, only 34% of adults answered that it would be considered a success by the likes of George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, and Thomas Jefferson.

A year ago, during President Donald Trump‘s last year in office and as a pandemic was underway, the result was 6 points higher, at 40% who said the Founders would consider the nation a success.

Rasmussen notes that the 41% is still down from a high in 2013 of a stunning 49% who selected “failure” in 2013. (During Obama's 2nd term)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-more-americans-think-founders-would-consider-us-a-failure-than-a-success-worse-now-than-under-trump/ar-AALK2IL?li=BBnb7Kz

Thank you Democrat Party! 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhh yeah show the pics where the black officer was laughing and smiling and showing off the joke sign to the other officers lmao 🤣 you watched Roots 1 too many times

The only silver lining is people like @Ga96 are trapped in their own mind suffering about the horrible life they have. They deserve it. People like him deserve to be mentally trapped because they choose it and put up with it. When people complain about the country it makes me happy to know they have to live somewhere they hate. Lol they deserve it 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only silver lining is people like @Ga96 are trapped in their own mind suffering about the horrible life they have. They deserve it. People like him deserve to be mentally trapped because they choose it and put up with it. When people complain about the country it makes me happy to know they have to live somewhere they hate. Lol they deserve it 

They know it’s best here, that’s y they haven’t moved,

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhh yeah show the pics where the black officer was laughing and smiling and showing off the joke sign to the other officers lmao 🤣 you watched Roots 1 too many times

I guess that’s the white privilege I keep hearing about. I get to live in the country I love. Lmao! I love God, my life, family, friends and country. It is a privilege to be able to say that. I am blessed. 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They know it’s best here, that’s y they haven’t moved,

The only places to go are places that are predominantly European. LMAO!

@Ga96 wouldn’t even go visit Africa. He has no plans to. I wish there was a general fund to donate to that takes people on one way trips out of the country never to return. That way we can all help them get to the country they think is so much better than America. 

16 hours ago, Troll said:

well....maybe just certain states  ???

🙄

I joke about the states thingy LOL,😝

but the lack of education is stunning.

😲

I would think they edited out those that had correct answers. Point is taken that American history needs to be taught. 

If the Theory of Critical Race is being pushed them maybe ALL of American history needs to be pushed.

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only places to go are places that are predominantly European. LMAO!

@Ga96 wouldn’t even go visit Africa. He has no plans to. I wish there was a general fund to donate to that takes people on one way trips out of the country never to return. That way we can all help them get to the country they think is so much better than America. 

I would agree to let Ga96 go visit Africa but I would still want him to return. His opinion is as important as mine. In my opinion he will think the way he does until he feels like America is fair and balanced to everyone. I can, however, understand why he feels the way he does. It would take a lot of conversation to explain why African American descendants feel like their rights have been abused. Study the effects of taking away someone's heritage, pride and family traditions. You end up with a depressed person with very little will to achieve at a high level.  

26 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I would think they edited out those that had correct answers. Point is taken that American history needs to be taught. 

If the Theory of Critical Race is being pushed them maybe ALL of American history needs to be pushed.

yeah it's gotcha footage trash...LOL.

just seemed like it fit there 🤪

On 7/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, Nolebull813 said:

And you think Forsyth is a nice place full of nice people.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I would agree to let Ga96 go visit Africa but I would still want him to return. His opinion is as important as mine. In my opinion he will think the way he does until he feels like America is fair and balanced to everyone. I can, however, understand why he feels the way he does. It would take a lot of conversation to explain why African American descendants feel like their rights have been abused. Study the effects of taking away someone's heritage, pride and family traditions. You end up with a depressed person with very little will to achieve at a high level.  

Almost.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Your idiocy shows when you post such. Thinking a single individual speaks for an entire race is surely just that. 

There is a thin line between stupidity and being stupid.

Sounds like YOU

are the only one

making THAT

ASSumption....

giphy.gif

What makes you think that?

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

No assumption needed.<<<Then you should not be doing it DUH

Your thought process aligns you with those of your ilk.<<< so you are Prejudice by group now??? 🤦‍♀️ A case of familiarity breeding contempt.<<NO, in your case it's just stupidity 👍 Contempt of reality and truth.<<<quit trying to brag, no one cares remember LOL 😝

All without assumption.<<<just ass for you then ? 💩

PS: You really suck at this "not-caring" stuff..😝

giphy.gif

BTW: How's the weather in Africa these days ? 🤣

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Join yourself in mediocrity.

That's great 👍

If I'm not there in 5 minutes

you just go ahead 

and get started without me 👌

PS: You STILL really suck at this "not-caring" stuff..😝

giphy.gif

BTW: And STILL Haven't said how's the weather in Africa these days ? 🤣

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

That's great 👍

If I'm not there in 5 minutes

you just go ahead 

and get started without me 👌

PS: You STILL really suck at this "not-caring" stuff..😝

giphy.gif

BTW: And STILL Haven't said how's the weather in Africa these days ? 🤣

Don't bother leaving to go be with yourself. You are so confused. I understand your plight. Seen it before with many, missing out on reality. Take solice in the thought that tomorrow is coming.

Nothing comes to dreamers but a dream.