HAPPY, HAPPY Fourth of July!!!...

Old Rabid One

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Will lied about getting denied work and now he’s pretending to be African 😂

he’s about as real as that African prince who wants to wire me a millions dollars 😂

It is easy to assign you a label but your post does that for  me. What lacks is showing.

Can you understand?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’ve seen survivors of the Holocaust complain less then u are, u guys are not the only ones that had fucked up shit happened to them because of their Race  ,but y’all only ones complaining foul, the rest of the world 🌎 is in the present not the past

u we’re never a slave, and I nor anyone else on here was ever  a slave owner

u just gotta let it go at some point 

It goes beyond the surface. It’s easy to analyze it off the top and allow emotions to color your thoughts. 

bgw

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Once again for the hard to understanding reader, what you think is of no consequence.

Running in circles are we? 

maybe by you

but no circles here

we shoot straight.

👍

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

he’s pretending to be African 😂

he’s about as real as that African prince😂

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It goes beyond the surface. It’s easy to analyze it off the top and allow emotions to color your thoughts. 

bgw

See ur problem is you think to much, enjoy your day you don’t know what will happen  tomorrow so u gotta enjoy the day, 

Goo cook a steak , go out for ice cream, go for a hike  , who Fuxk cares about past no of us expiernced , life’s to precious to be dwelling some shit that happened when u weren’t even around for, y add stress to an already stressful life 

but hey you do you I’m not here to tell you how to live ur life, but if you wanna spend the last of your healthy days Stressing over dumb shit, you do you , I won’t judge 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Is that why you need the aid of video to speak for you?

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

We? You mean the sheeple present here that think they know others better than those others know themselves?

NO ONE CARES 👍

giphy.gif

Hope this helps   👌

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

See ur problem is you think to much, enjoy your day you don’t know what will happen  tomorrow so u gotta enjoy the day, 

Goo cook a steak , go out for ice cream, go for a hike  , who Fuxk cares about past no of us expiernced , life’s to precious to be dwelling some shit that happened when u weren’t even around for, y add stress to an already stressful life 

but hey you do you I’m not here to tell you how to live ur life, but if you wanna spend the last of your healthy days Stressing over dumb shit, you do you , I won’t judge 

Who’s stressing? Who’s pumping out multiple paragraph rebuttals?

But I do live life and thanks. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Thank you that’s what we should be fucking celebrating Buwey , , when George Washington and his crew stomped a Mudhole in Great Britain and RKO those crossant eating tea drinking Red Coats 

Hey don’t blame me… Nole kicked it off!! Just know history is all I’m saying.

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Thanks 2

This country was founded July 4th 1776. Everything before that doesn’t count. That’s when we became a country. That’s was the start of the people with European heritage inventing every single thing of importance. Electricity? Yep an American with European heritage. Cars and planes? Yep. Euro-Americans. Telephone? Ditto. 

What was invented before 1776 from a non European that is of any consequence? Egyptian math? Lmao! Lame!! 

you fucking ingrates don’t even know every fiber of your being is engulfed by worldly things invented by European Americans. 

sorry not sorry 

• Haha 1

Willis Carrier invented the Air conditioner. He was born in New York in the 1800’s. Had the Europeans never came to America he probably would have not been born, went to school in New York and invented the AC. 

That’s the shit your ingrates don’t understand. If history didn’t happen the way it did then there would be a domino effect that could have had catastrophic consequences. 

Mad that Europeans “stole” the land from native Indians implies you wish it never happened and they never came here. Well chances are your funky ass wouldn’t be here either. Lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This country was founded July 4th 1776. Everything before that doesn’t count. That’s when we became a country. That’s was the start of the people with European heritage inventing every single thing of importance. Electricity? Yep an American with European heritage. Cars and planes? Yep. Euro-Americans. Telephone? Ditto. 

What was invented before 1776 from a non European that is of any consequence? Egyptian math? Lmao! Lame!! 

you fucking ingrates don’t even know every fiber of your being is engulfed by worldly things invented by European Americans. 

sorry not sorry 

War, death and destruction everywhere these Europeans have gone. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Nowhere. My people built this country so I suggest you leave.

My utopia is in your head. I like it there. It's roomy.

Who are “your people”?? And how do you know they “built” this country? And what did they “build”? 

So much information still needed 

44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who are “your people”?? And how do you know they “built” this country? And what did they “build”? 

So much information still needed 

His "people" is code....

for the necessity to address Nut as a group,

instead of an individual. 👍

Now when he tells you it's his "race"...

he is self claiming his own "racism" 👌

PS: He's done talking....because he hasn't even figured that out yet. 🤣

BTW: Nice that he takes credit for wiping out the indians, and "building", that colonization....like a good imperialist 🤣

(it's called 💩 idiocy wrapped in race hate.... most likely due to self-loathing)