HAPPY, HAPPY Fourth of July!!!...

Old Rabid One

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Since there is always rabble to rouse. 

Is that why this thread is over here on the dark side ???

you know...

So you can post this ? 🤔

PS: happy Independence Day ! ...

BTW: People can still celebrate relief from one form of tyranny,

without having to conflate it with other issues...to degrade an accomplishment.

just sayin'

🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Is that why this thread is over here on the dark side ???

you know...

So you can post this ? 🤔

PS: happy Independence Day ! ...

BTW: People can still celebrate relief from one form of tyranny,

without having to conflate it with other issues...to degrade an accomplishment.

just sayin'

🤷‍♂️

Miserable fucks, I’m one of them , but what a bunch of greaseballs

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

just remember that everything had to happen the exact way it happened to get us to this exact point in time. so if you love your life and love your country, then thank all of those brave men who declared independence on July 4th, 1776!!!

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

you keep forgetting that if things didn’t happen exactly the way they did then everything you supposedly love wouldn’t exist. 

You might want to rethink that a bit. Otherwise, we'd be in the curious positions of having to thank God for the Devil and Judas, which would be embarrassing. 

Even if the whole is as good as it can possibly be, it does not follow that all of its parts are.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man how delusional do you have to be to call someone fragile when they point out your hypocrisy? 

You can’t love the country and complain about the past non stop. It’s like claiming you love a woman but call her a slut and whore everyday because of past indiscretions. 

Either break up with the country and leave, or shut your bitch ass up and move on. 

How about you enjoy celebrating YOUR America and let the others celebrate THEIR America? Stop trying to force your thoughts and opinions onto them and hope that they stop forcing theirs onto you. 

Everyone here is trying to live their life in this "free" country, and maybe it would be nice for one fucking day not to have to be told by your dumb ass how to live it, or where to live it or how the fuck to celebrate it. 

Go out back and suck on a Nathan's hot dog while jerking off on the flag if that's what you think makes you more American on this Independence day than anyone else you dipshit. 😁

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How about you enjoy celebrating YOUR America and let the others celebrate THEIR America? Stop trying to force your thoughts and opinions onto them and hope that they stop forcing theirs onto you. 

Everyone here is trying to live their life in this "free" country, and maybe it would be nice for one fucking day not to have to be told by your dumb ass how to live it, or where to live it or how the fuck to celebrate it. 

Go out back and suck on a Nathan's hot dog while jerking off on the flag if that's what you think makes you more American on this Independence day than anyone else you dipshit. 😁

That’s good and all if that’s what people were doing. You are using the day to celebrate our independence as a country to shit on it for no reason. 

you act like posting some shit about Native Americans is somehow going to help whatever situation you think needs helping out. is it about reminding people about Native Americans because last I checked we all were taught the same fucking shit. I don’t think there is anyone in this country that thinks Native Americans have had it good the entire time. 

All I was saying why don’t you leave your woke activist bullshit for another thread or another day. It is rhetorical because I know you can’t help it. Goes back to calling a woman and slut and whore for past transgressions but pretending to still love her. 

You aren’t celebrating anything. You can’t celebrate some thing you loathe so I am not telling any of you lefties how to act on Independence Day. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man how delusional do you have to be to call someone fragile when they point out your hypocrisy? 

You can’t love the country and complain about the past non stop. It’s like claiming you love a woman but call her a slut and whore everyday because of past indiscretions. 

Either break up with the country and leave, or shut your bitch ass up and move on. 

Are you seriously trying to redirect me?

Comedy gold. I’m the hypocrite but the your boys the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, QAnon bots and Trumpy lemmings were storming the capital. 

Good grief Nole….

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s good and all if that’s what people were doing. You are using the day to celebrate our independence as a country to shit on it for no reason. 

you act like posting some shit about Native Americans is somehow going to help whatever situation you think needs helping out. is it about reminding people about Native Americans because last I checked we all were taught the same fucking shit. I don’t think there is anyone in this country that thinks Native Americans have had it good the entire time. 

All I was saying why don’t you leave your woke activist bullshit for another thread or another day. It is rhetorical because I know you can’t help it. Goes back to calling a woman and slut and whore for past transgressions but pretending to still love her. 

You aren’t celebrating anything. You can’t celebrate some thing you loathe so I am not telling any of you lefties how to act on Independence Day. 

image.gif.6157ae6a29f8c9d48697eda372fa1efc.gif

Hahahahahaha….. Nole is going off. 

Painting an epic “White Fragility” masterpiece. 

Take note folks. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

More lies and deflection. I told you I am truly free and happy because I love this country with all my heart and I’m very blessed for the life I live. 

I don’t wake up every morning thinking that the country sucks and racism is on every street corner oppressing minorities.

it must be exhausting to live that way. But you guys deserve it. 

any updates on the Libyan slave trade? 

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Since there is always rabble to rouse. 

Amerindian tribes considered warfare as natural as breathing.

Each tribe pushed other tribes off the land it wanted and in turn was frequently forced out by other later more powerful tribes. Individual status in each tribal band was based on bravery in battle, coups and scalps taken, slaves and horses stolen, enemies tortured, “foreign” women raped and (last) the ability to persuade others. “Chiefs” were the noncombatant elders who administered camps; but they generally had no voice in war matters. War leaders (what Europeans thought were Chiefs) were simply prominent warriors who could inspire enough followers for a raiding party.

On this day, I celebrate the Amerindian’s war-like culture. It was a thing of beauty! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Are you still hung up on your loss of status? I promise not to enslave you. Simply because you want your country back, although it was never yours to begin with, signifies your hurt and anguish. Your post are indicative of the angry white male.

You should be observed closely for the safety of others.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

More lies and deflection. I told you I am truly free and happy because I love this country with all my heart and I’m very blessed for the life I live. 

I don’t wake up every morning thinking that the country sucks and racism is on every street corner oppressing minorities.

it must be exhausting to live that way. But you guys deserve it. 

any updates on the Libyan slave trade? 

Neither do you go to bed thanking those that built this country, mostly free of charge and more times with their life blood.

Must be that percieved privilige.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Neither do you go to bed thanking those that built this country, mostly free of charge and more times with their life blood.

Must be that percieved privilige.

Not true. Almost every single house in America was built in the 1900’s and a lot of those were built by the people who lived there. 

My great grandparents came from Italy to New York and my great grandfather and his brothers all built their houses. Those houses are still in the family today. 

They didn’t cry and complain about made up oppression. They rolled their sleeves up and went to work! All served in WW2 So you can have the freedom to cry and bitch from your IPhone. 

go get me another beer! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not true. Almost every single house in America was built in the 1900’s and a lot of those were built by the people who lived there. 

My great grandparents came from Italy to New York and my great grandfather and his brothers all built their houses. Those houses are still in the family today. 

They didn’t cry and complain about made up oppression. They rolled their sleeves up and went to work! All served in WW2 So you can have the freedom to cry and bitch from your IPhone. 

go get me another beer! 

Same, Not only did my Grand father get one Purple Heart 💜 he got two of them so @Ga96 can live rent Free

ill tell him ur welcome  

DC3DE93C-5EEA-455C-9DA6-3A5D1D12275B.jpeg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

go get me another beer! 

Does the context escape you?

Apparently you want your narrative to be only encompassing of your view of history. There would be a much different America without my people. The same people that paved, literally and figuratively, the way for your people. So don't think for one second that BLACK HISTORY IS NOT AMERICAN HISTORY, because without it.......there is no America as we know it.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

Does the context escape you?

Apparently you want your narrative to be only encompassing of your view of history. There would be a much different America without my people. The same people that paved, literally and figuratively, the way for your people. So don't think for one second that BLACK HISTORY IS NOT AMERICAN HISTORY, because with it.......there is no America as we know it.

Your Dominican,

wtf u mean your people,  ur not even African 

• Confused 1