HAPPY, HAPPY Fourth of July!!!...

Old Rabid One

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

More lies and deflection. I told you I am truly free and happy because I love this country with all my heart and I’m very blessed for the life I live. 

I don’t wake up every morning thinking that the country sucks and racism is on every street corner oppressing minorities.

it must be exhausting to live that way. But you guys deserve it. 

any updates on the Libyan slave trade? 

Exhausting? Not me bro… you rate a “fuck off” in a nice way in 3 sentences while trying to limit to no more than two syllable and compound words. 

You must be exhausted defending your Orange Baal and praying to your White Messiah David Duke. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Exhausting? Not me bro… you rate a “fuck off” in a nice way in 3 sentences while trying to limit to no more than two syllable and compound words. 

You must be exhausted defending your Orange Baal and praying to your White Messiah David Duke. 

bgw

True true. Happy 4th 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Our true Independence Day. Everyone should feel a beam of pride and gratitude to be born in the best country on earth. 

we are the total package.  Our founding fathers knew that if they told the British to go fuck themselves that we could achieve greatness. I want to thank them eternally. 

just remember that everything had to happen the exact way it happened to get us to this exact point in time. so if you love your life and love your country, then thank all of those brave men who declared independence on July 4th, 1776!!!

Tell THAT to Lebron! 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

True story. Someone needs to put these ingrates in their place 

Who the fuck told him THAT? It's IMPOSSIBLE for a person of color to be held responsible for their actions, in this day and time in the USA! An individual was killed recently in New York, by a persona who had been let out on bond TEN TIMES for capital crimes! And this is echoed time, and time, and time again, all over the country!

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Our true Independence Day. Everyone should feel a beam of pride and gratitude to be born in the best country on earth. 

we are the total package.  Our founding fathers knew that if they told the British to go fuck themselves that we could achieve greatness. I want to thank them eternally. 

just remember that everything had to happen the exact way it happened to get us to this exact point in time. so if you love your life and love your country, then thank all of those brave men who declared independence on July 4th, 1776!!!

His kin folk were TORIES!

16 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

I am as African as they come.

Oh yeah ???

What is on your passport ?

🤦‍♀️

16 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

The old adage of assumption wears thin.

So it bothers you that people always think you are an idiot ?

Or do your African neighbors make up for that shortcoming?

🤣

• Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Who the fuck told him THAT? It's IMPOSSIBLE for a person of color to be held responsible for their actions, in this day and time in the USA! An individual was killed recently in New York, by a persona who had been let out on bond TEN TIMES for capital crimes! And this is echoed time, and time, and time again, all over the country!

And white people have been killing people of color without consequences since 1619, on a daily basis and are now doing it under the cover of law.

So what makes this incident warrant special consideration?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Oh yeah ???

What is on your passport ?

🤦‍♀️

So it bothers you that people always think you are an idiot ?

Or do your African neighbors make up for that shortcoming?

🤣

What is on a peice of paper does not define who I am. You are a sad individual if it does define you.

I am not in the least bit concerned as to what you or any one here thinks of me. Your expectations are your matter.

My neighbors are a far cry better people than you. Enough said.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

And white people have been killing people of color without consequences since 1619, on a daily basis and are now doing it under the cover of law.

So what makes this incident warrant special consideration?

I’ve seen survivors of the Holocaust complain less then u are, u guys are not the only ones that had fucked up shit happened to them because of their Race  ,but y’all only ones complaining foul, the rest of the world 🌎 is in the present not the past

u we’re never a slave, and I nor anyone else on here was ever  a slave owner

u just gotta let it go at some point 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

What is on a peice of paper does not define who I am. You are a sad individual if it does define you.

I am not in the least bit concerned as to what you or any one here thinks of me. Your expectations are your matter.

My neighbors are a far cry better people than you. Enough said.

Well I've actually got a next door neighbor

who is actually from Africa...🤣

You sound to me like one of those posers,

who likes to culturally appropriate ....💩

don't you know that's a big no no ??? 🙄

PS: Nobody cares if you think people like you or not....that's your problem 👍

BTW: Hope this helps 👌 

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well I've actually got a next door neighbor

who is actually from Africa...🤣

You sound to me like one of those posers,

who likes to culturally appropriate ....💩

don't you know that's a big no no ??? 🙄

PS: Nobody cares if you think people like you or not....that's your problem 👍

BTW: Hope this helps 👌 

Once again for the hard to understanding reader, what you think is of no consequence.

Running in circles are we? 

• Like 1