Lightning storm delay in Hoover.

HooverOutlaw

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They just sent a message. Cancelling the rest of today and whatever the scores were before the delay will be final.

Hoover did not even get a chance vs Collins Hill. We are tied for #2 seed it looks like. It is what it is.

That means Lowndes will be at least #4 seed.

Hoover probably in the 10-12 range.

55 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover did not even get a chance vs Collins Hill. We are tied for #2 seed it looks like. It is what it is.

That means Lowndes will be at least #4 seed.

Hoover probably in the 10-12 range.

Yeah we are a 4 seed. You guys are a 5. We will hopefully meet yall tomorrow in the bracket finals.

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Should be in the elite 8.

Lowndes QB looks like he is about 6'6" probably tallest high school I have seen.

You must be looking down from the stands. That's a bad angle to guess a height. That kid is 7', cuts through most defenses like butter, arm so strong that he can throw a regulation football through a 4 inch pvc pipe, so deadly accurate that he can peck the eyes of any defender out at 100 yards. 

Lamar Jackson tells people he knows the kid because the kid is that good.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Should be in the elite 8.

Lowndes QB looks like he is about 6'6" probably tallest high school qb I have seen.

How has his passing been? Good thing for him were other QBs can only rely on passing he still has his legs which he can't put on display in 7v7

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

How has his passing been? Good thing for him were other QBs can only rely on passing he still has his legs which he can't put on display in 7v7

I saw him for one game did real good vs Frederick Douglass.  Today every team I have watched has had drops today except Collins Hill.  Lowndes got 1 kid tall long kid who played safety looked real good.

A lot of talk about Christian brothers they went 6-1.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I can tell you. Around 50%. But what nobody around him can answer is WHY his completion percentage is sorry. 

Is it him throwing shitty passes? His WRs who can’t catch a cold? I’m asking because I don’t know. I just know the statistics.

What’s your opine? Is it him or his WRs? 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I can tell you. Around 50%. But what nobody around him can answer is WHY his completion percentage is sorry. 

Is it him throwing shitty passes? His WRs who can’t catch a cold? I’m asking because I don’t know. I just know the statistics.

He is playing against some pretty stiff comparison, like Lee, Miami Northwestern, Valdosta, and Colquitt, with all four guys in the secondary, that will be playing on Saturday, including Jay Ward's bro!

29 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I saw him for one game did real good vs Frederick Douglass.  Today every team I have watched has had drops today except Collins Hill.  Lowndes got 1 kid tall long kid who played safety looked real good.

I heard we won one of the matchups on and off the field.

Just now, Ga96 said:

I heard we won one of the matchups on and off the field.

Did not see anything like that. Saw the Bob Jones coach went wild ran out on the field cussing etc got warned by refs and the police told him no more. That was the only excitement I saw. 99.9% of the time nobody gets that wild but a few years ago they tossed some coach from Florida for cussing and wanting to fight cops took him back to his hotel.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Did not see anything like that. Saw the Bob Jones coach went wild ran out on the field cussing etc got warned by refs and the police told him no more. That was the only excitement I saw. 99.9% of the time nobody gets that wild but a few years ago they tossed some coach from Florida for cussing and wanting to fight cops took him back to his hotel.  

Got Lowndes fans nationwide even in bama.

E6drUjzXsAI7Njj.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

His passing game is lacking accuracy. But,  Coach Mac had the kid running the ball his first 2 years. 

8 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

His passing game is lacking accuracy. But,  Coach Mac had the kid running the ball his first 2 years. 

That’s a fair answer. You know better than I do, but the one time I saw him live and the few times I’ve watched some highlights I’ve been underwhelmed with his touch and accuracy. Just something that can’t be taught. You have it or you don’t.

I will say this.......the one throw he had against us in the title game was an absolute fucking seed for a TD. Had he been able to thread the needle like that all night you’d have won. Alas, that’s not his strong suit. He’s his good enough athlete with great size. Could see him putting on some weight and being a helluva TE with that size, iff’n he can catch the ball. Position switches aren’t always easy.

Whatever he decides, I hope the people around him are preaching “GET YOUR EDUCATION” and not telling him he’s going to the league. Now that’s not to say he can’t, but an education is something nobody can ever take away.

51 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

That’s a fair answer. You know better than I do, but the one time I saw him live and the few times I’ve watched some highlights I’ve been underwhelmed with his touch and accuracy. Just something that can’t be taught. You have it or you don’t.

I will say this.......the one throw he had against us in the title game was an absolute fucking seed for a TD. Had he been able to thread the needle like that all night you’d have won. Alas, that’s not his strong suit. He’s his good enough athlete with great size. Could see him putting on some weight and being a helluva TE with that size, iff’n he can catch the ball. Position switches aren’t always easy.

Whatever he decides, I hope the people around him are preaching “GET YOUR EDUCATION” and not telling him he’s going to the league. Now that’s not to say he can’t, but an education is something nobody can ever take away.

Don't be dissin on Jacurri.....

I'll tell them where you live !!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Don't be dissin on Jacurri.....

I'll tell them where you live !!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

I’m not 96. I ain’t dissin’ HS kids. I give my assessment as I see it. I think the kid is a quality HS football player who has been pigeonholed into playing QB because he’s the best option. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Why do people continue to sleep on Missouri teams?