Valdosta show drops on Netflix next month

Ga96

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Damn. You already have people throwing salt on this show, but you best believe they're gonna be the same ones to watch every episode...lol. Other than that, glad we finally have a release date. 

He is a Lowndes alumni it'll be plenty of those he is just picking on them.

That September 25th footage is going to be worth watching 😂. I talked to the now former AD after that game and he said the only problems with the game that night was trying to keep the filming crew that came in that night from climbing all over the stadium to get film shots

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I'm actually surprised this is new to y'all. It was talked about at the beginning of last season that Dosta was being filmed. I'm sure the colquitt, lowndes and buford fans saw all those cameras when they played valdosta. 

No shit needledick 😆  we been knownabout the Valdosta Docu since Rush  was still on USAA A Acedemy PPPayroll, we’re just shocked they didnt cancel the docu after once another rush pro clusterfuc Exidus for like the 4th straight year

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No shit needledick 😆  we been knownabout the Valdosta Docu since Rush  was still on USAA A Acedemy PPPayroll, we’re just shocked they didnt cancel the docu after once another rush pro clusterfuc Exidus for like the 4th straight year

If the people in the background are featured there could be some good stuff on the documentary. It might explain more of what went on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The 2 a days shows had to much bf/gf drama in it. I still liked the football part of them but again I would have voted against the show then and would now. 

Alex and Kristin....lol. I loved, loved, loved two a days. Didn't really care for season 2 besides the episode vs JC, Vestavia and Prattville. Any website I can watch season 1? 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Alex and Kristin....lol. I loved, loved, loved two a days. Didn't really care for season 2 besides the episode vs JC, Vestavia and Prattville. Any website I can watch season 1? 

Not that I know of unless MTV has it on their website. Season 1 was better.  At 1 time I had a VHS copy of the shows loaned away for a guy that wanted to make dvd copies never saw it again.  I learned borrow is code for have.

• Haha 1