New season, new uni's

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Willy....are you saying Lovejoy has that kind of money?

Share the pesos, amigo.

Colquitt is struggling to pay rent....

Rufus>>

Lovejoy is a county school. We have no more than anyone else in Clayton. All we have is us. We are so broke we can't afford the CK entrance fee like Colquitt. That is why we play in the Great Atlanta Bash instead.

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Lovejoy is a county school. We have no more than anyone else in Clayton. All we have is us. We are so broke we can't afford the CK entrance fee like Colquitt. That is why we play in the Great Atlanta Bash instead.

Hoss...Colquitt can't afford to play in either of them Classics.

We're playing in the Greater Marietta Bash.

At least that's what a few of the Blue Devils said they were gonna do to our poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs.  One of them went as far as to say...Colquitt wouldn't even score.  Suffice it to say,,,

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

At least that's what a few of the Blue Devils said they were gonna do to our poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs.  One of them went as far as to say...Colquitt wouldn't even score.  Suffice it to say,,,

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Rufus>>

The expectations in Norman Park are SOOOOOO low after the five defections! Even NFHS.NET ain't gonna televise the game!

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Rufus>>

Still got to play no matter what you got. As long as there is a schedule, my Cats will show up.........in T'shirts, in a cow pasture if need be.

On your Marietta issue.....I say no worries. Their big brother is off at college.

You can take em.

7 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Still got to play no matter what you got. As long as there is a schedule, my Cats will show up.........in T'shirts, in a cow pasture if need be.

On your Marietta issue.....I say no worries. Their big brother is off at college.

You can take em.

The same Marietta guy who said that Colquitt wouldn't score...also said.."Rufus, we'll cheat ifin we have to...but we won't have to"

OH WOE IS US !!!!

Rufus>>

Just now, Rufus69 said:

The same Marietta guy who said that Colquitt wouldn't score...also said.."Rufus, we'll cheat ifin we have to...but we won't have to"

OH WOE IS US !!!!

Rufus>>

At Marietta...........?

Who knows what could happen. I know there will be a prayer group but I don't know who are the organizers.

9 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

But you’re so fast.

Why don’t you race in and rob a bank?

You’ll be in and out in the blink of an eye.

4.2 40s!