RIP Dusty Hill... There's a pork chop sammich waiting on you in Rock and Roll Heaven

HawgGoneIt

36 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

He got it right..."I'm in a N.Y. state of mind!".....😉

Drove past Sinatra's house in AC the other day...

You know that one he used to hang out rat pack style at.

He used to sing all that NY shit....

while he was...

"down the Jersey Shore" 😉

🤣

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Troll said:

Drove past Sinatra's house in AC the other day...

You know that one he used to hang out rat pack style at.

He used to sing all that NY shit....

while he was...

"down the Jersey Shore" 😉

🤣

N.Y. shit??...LOL...you mean New York....NEW YORK......"if you can make it there you can make it ANYWHERE"!..😉

I remember going to a Yankee playoff game against Seattle back in the 90's...it went into 13 innings...when the Yanks finally won around 1:00 a.m. the place went nuts and when Frankie came on the speakers the whole place sang/shouted the song in unison...a moment I'll never forget!...😉

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Fucking Jim Leyritz....

M's got payback though:

LOL...they had a good rivalry back in the day...the crowd went nuts when he hit that H.R...strangers hugging each other...singing New York..New York together...it was an awesome night!...I got home around 3:00 a.m. and was still jacked-up and couldn't sleep!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

N.Y. shit??...LOL...you mean New York....NEW YORK......"if you can make it there you can make it ANYWHERE"!..😉

I remember going to a Yankee playoff game against Seattle back in the 90's...it went into 13 innings...when the Yanks finally won around 1:00 a.m. the place went nuts and when Frankie came on the speakers the whole place sang/shouted the song in unison...a moment I'll never forget!...😉

I think I was at that game 🤣

I know I was at one that went longer 🙄

Same song at the end

as always 😆

BTW: Also remember the NY Giants playing in Jersey...

imagine that 🙄

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the crowd went nuts when he hit that H.R...strangers hugging each other...singing New York..New York together...it was an awesome night!...I got home around 3:00 a.m. and was still jacked-up and couldn't sleep!

I was at games 3, 4, and 5, sitting in the RF bleachers in the last possible row.  It was actually kind of cool because there was a flat area behind the seats, so my two buddies and I spent most of the last couple of innings pacing back in forth.  When Edgar doubled, one of them hoisted me up and I actually hit my head on the Kingdome ceiling.  That was the craziest I have ever seen the Dome, which includes a few Seahawk games.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

I think I was at that game 🤣

I know I was at one that went longer 🙄

Same song at the end

as always 😆

BTW: Also remember the NY Giants playing in Jersey...

imagine that 🙄

N.Y. sells....N.J. doesn't....that's why they will always be the N.Y Giants....imagine that!...😉

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

That place was like the “Stick”. It was a dump and a shit hole, but it was our dump and shit hole and we loved it. 

Yeah it was.  But damn the memories that place gave me I could never ever regret going.  In High school the upperclassmen on the football team would take us freshman with them to concerts and wrastling matches in this pick up truck that had wooden boards all around the bed of the truck so that we could have our couple of kegs pumping and 10 or so of us in the back boozing all the way up to the palace.  Passing the folks up in the cab their drinks for the 2 hour drive.  They taught the select few of us freshman that go to be included a whole lot about partying and what not.  Much respect to class of 1990.  Lol.  They were geniuses when it came to partying and hiding it.   

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Yeah it was.  But damn the memories that place gave me I could never ever regret going.  In High school the upperclassmen on the football team would take us freshman with them to concerts and wrastling matches in this pick up truck that had wooden boards all around the bed of the truck so that we could have our couple of kegs pumping and 10 or so of us in the back boozing all the way up to the palace.  Passing the folks up in the cab their drinks for the 2 hour drive.  They taught the select few of us freshman that go to be included a whole lot about partying and what not.  Much respect to class of 1990.  Lol.  They were geniuses when it came to partying and hiding it.   

I think @imaGoodBoyNowis driving that truck now.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I think @imaGoodBoyNowis driving that truck now.

Lol 😂 it’s plastic lattice not wood, 

that truck is so bad, , it has a cracked manifold or something so instead of the smoke coming out of exhaust, smoke goes right thru AC vents and hot boxes truck, thank god the back window is still busted or id probably would have died already 

E4E2C162-1CB7-4D8E-A9F2-BDF0A3A23497.png

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

that truck is so bad, , it has a cracked manifold or something so instead of the smoke coming out of exhaust, smoke goes right thru AC vents and hot boxes truck, thank god the back window is still busted or id probably would have died already 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You buy those truck accessories or your own design?

Patent that shit, Homeslice!!!

bgw

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

N.Y. sells....N.J. doesn't....that's why they will always be the N.Y Giants....imagine that!...😉

There is what is advertised...

and there is what is delivered.

😉

PS: and call them whatever you like...When they pay all their taxes to Jersey 🙄

BTW: Like your hometown fan taxes go to Dallas  ....uhm...

We know you're a Cowboys Fan.....

but which team do you get taxed to "support 🤑" again ???🤔

9 hours ago, Troll said:

There is what is advertised...

and there is what is delivered.

😉

PS: and call them whatever you like...When they pay all their taxes to Jersey 🙄

BTW: Like your hometown fan taxes go to Dallas  ....uhm...

We know you're a Cowboys Fan.....

but which team do you get taxed to "support 🤑" again ???🤔

my taxes don't go to support the Jets...just like yours's doesn't go to the N.Y. Giants...🙄

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

my taxes don't go to support the Jets...just like yours's doesn't go to the N.Y. Giants...🙄

How bout them Jersey devils...

how come they didn't go to NY with those Nets ?

nobody is paying for those stadiums

they are free...

🤡

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Bingo!..Rangers..Knicks and COWBOYS of course!

You entertainment rebel you 🤣

But seeing you like the Yankees,

you are supposed to buy

Nets and Devils tickets

😉

PS: Rangers were nice to watch has been stars from every other team sell t-shirts until the cobwebs set in tho....🤣