GA HS coaches on the hot seat

Fan4life

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Justin Rogers at Colquitt his replacement is already on staff. They are just waiting for him to choke in the playoffs again.

I thought you might say.."Dubby"...at Lowndes.

You think he's solid?

His soon to be replacement is on our staff too...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You think he's solid?

Rufus>>

I honestly haven't heard too much grumbling about Justin Rogers for folks to be saying he's on the hot seat. 

Seafood extravaganza next Thursday. I guess we'll see to an extent then how full and festive the banquet is. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I honestly haven't heard too much grumbling about Justin Rogers for folks to be saying he's on the hot seat. 

Seafood extravaganza next Thursday. I guess we'll see to an extent then how full and festive the banquet is. 

I don't blame Lowndes fans for wanting him gone....LOL.

I believe as long as Justin is happy at Colquitt and he doesn't do anything to piss off our current AD...he probably can stay for a while.  Chances are...we'll lose at least 2 of our support staff at the end of this season.  Gonna be hard to keep Anders and Slack for very long.  I think Rod stays on a while.  The setup is good for him with his kids at FSU.

But as we've conversed about before...the high school football world is changing.  I just hope Colquitt can keep up with the times.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fan4life said:

Programs that need to have a winning season this year to save their HC job?  I have heard of one - McEachern. Any others?

Yea. Franklin Stephen's is a good person and a Good coach but he doesn't fit Mceachern... 

I can most definitely see this being his last season even if he does good. 

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

You think he's solid?

Rufus>>

Justin is as safe as a preacher in a cathouse! He's already opted NOT to play OOS, and schedules as many AAA teams as possible. And he has currently lost five potential starters in two seasons, to other teams!! And HOG NATION SEEMS to be fine with imminent mediocrity!

12 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Justin is as safe as a preacher in a cathouse! He's already opted NOT to play OOS, and schedules as many AAA teams as possible. And he has currently lost five potential starters in two seasons, to other teams!! And HOG NATION SEEMS to be fine with imminent mediocrity!

Hawg Nation is happy with Justin.  The administration is happy with Justin.  The Packer Touchdown Club is happy with Justin.  As long as Justin is happy with Justin...Colquitt will be just fine.

You honestly don't matter.....

Rufus>>

32 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How years that Colquitt does not make the finals before packer fans are hot?

I think the fan base in general understands how special a team has to be in order to win state chips. After all, we went more than two decades between the last one to the most recent two.

When kids stop trying out and the roster starts shrinking then you'll get some folks balking. 

Don't get me wrong, most of the fans are smarter than Rab.  They know that all wins aren't created equal. They start grumbling when we're running opponents off the field in the first half. They understand the level of competition we are playing. Idk how long before they stop coming to games as we run the little schools off the field. That's when some seats will start getting hot. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hope to see you guys at the extravaganza!

96 is a dumbass. That 40-6 mercy game last year at the pen scrambled his yoke. He's the one that brought the news of our DE/TE going to Pelham. (FALSE) Come to think of it he said our Sr receiver was going to Lowndes with his 229 coach also. (FALSE) Thank goodness someone had enough sense to keep him from losing his Sr year of eligibility like 3 other ill informed lads from Moultrie.

My opinion is Rogers is solid as a rock. The more time I spend around him the more I like him. Hank Jr sang a song years back called "If You Don't Like Hank Williams You Can Kiss My Ass". That's the way I feel about Justin Rogers. The man is solid.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Hope to see you guys at the extravaganza!

96 is a dumbass. That 40-6 mercy game last year at the pen scrambled his yoke. He's the one that brought the news of our DE/TE going to Pelham. (FALSE) Come to think of it he said our Sr receiver was going to Lowndes with his 229 coach also. (FALSE) Thank goodness someone had enough sense to keep him from losing his Sr year of eligibility like 3 other ill informed lads from Moultrie.

My opinion is Rogers is solid as a rock. The more time I spend around him the more I like him. Hank Jr sang a song years back called "If You Don't Like Hank Williams You Can Kiss My Ass". That's the way I feel about Justin Rogers. The man is solid.

Justin is certainly solid. No doubt about that. He's one of the good guys. He's also got a lot on his plate.

As for 96 and Rab... idiots are gonna idiot. That's what they do.