The browning is in effect

Wildcat Will

America's white population fell for the first time in US history, 2020 Census data shows

The dip marks the first time since the Census was implemented in 1790 that the number of people who identify as white has decreased.

In 2010, the population was 223.6 million and in 2020 it was 204.3 million, a decrease of 8.6%, according to the data. However, the white population is still the largest among groups. As The Hill notes, part of this drop is due to an aging population and fewer births. 

Other racial groups actually grew over the decade, unlike those who identified as white alone. For instance, the population of those who identified as Black alone increased by 5.6%.  Additionally, the population identifying as two or more races increased by 275.7% over the decade.  

The Insider

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The dip marks the first time since the Census was implemented in 1790 that the number of people who identify as white...

Yup...

difinitely "browning" 👍

11 Senator Warren ideas | warren, elizabeth warren, elizabeth warren memes

Ex-NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal on "Today" Show: "I Identify as Black"

Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil unveils brand new look | Daily Mail Online

congrats 👌

PS: must be still giving them college discounts by "identity

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I think its just a nature thing. Considering all life started in Africa with only black and brown people. Its seems like the gene pool is going back to the way it started. 

Definitely ties into nature in ways we will never understand.  As for the genetic aspect of it, in some ways humans have evolved to be way more advanced than ever before, but in others, we’ve been de-evolving steadily for years.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2021 at 12:24 PM, Ga96 said:

I think its just a nature thing. Considering all life started in Africa with only black and brown people. Its seems like the gene pool is going back to the way it started. 

Were you there? Can you confirm? Lol. And if that was the case, what an inferior bunch of beings to allow some white devils made in a lab to be created and take over. Lmao! They let Europeans become the dominate species in society while leaving Africa in the dust to be run by the animals Lion King style 😂😂😂

On 8/13/2021 at 12:27 AM, Wildcat Will said:

America's white population fell for the first time in US history, 2020 Census data shows

The dip marks the first time since the Census was implemented in 1790 that the number of people who identify as white has decreased.

In 2010, the population was 223.6 million and in 2020 it was 204.3 million, a decrease of 8.6%, according to the data. However, the white population is still the largest among groups. As The Hill notes, part of this drop is due to an aging population and fewer births. 

Other racial groups actually grew over the decade, unlike those who identified as white alone. For instance, the population of those who identified as Black alone increased by 5.6%.  Additionally, the population identifying as two or more races increased by 275.7% over the decade.  

The Insider

Give it time, and it'll SKYROCKET towards WHITENESS in the future! Cause you peoples of color just cain't keep your dicks outa red headed and blonde gurls! And if you've ever taken genetics, you know what I mean! THOSE are the DOMINANT genes in the universe!

The Insider

Yep, White Fragility is seriously fucking with the bedroom scene. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Were you there? Can you confirm? Lol. And if that was the case, what an inferior bunch of beings to allow some white devils made in a lab to be created and take over. Lmao! They let Europeans become the dominate species in society while leaving Africa in the dust to be run by the animals Lion King style 😂😂😂

Your station in life must be pretty sad to have such thoughts on subjects the majority of society find truthful and humane. Proven facts are foreign to you with a world of info at your fingertips.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Give it time, and it'll SKYROCKET towards WHITENESS in the future! Cause you peoples of color just cain't keep your dicks outa red headed and blonde gurls! And if you've ever taken genetics, you know what I mean! THOSE are the DOMINANT genes in the universe!

Given your scenario, the nation would surely brown, considering it was a person lacking in melanin that proposed that if a child has one drop of black blood............he/or she is black.

P.S. DAMN YOU'RE DUMB !!

• Like 1

The Insider

HEY DUMMY! Just so you know! According to genetics journals, which I'm certain you know nothing of! It portends that when races intermingle, the dominant genes tend to prevail. And blonde and redheads ARE the dominant gene of the UNIVERSE!

6 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Given your scenario, the nation would surely brown, considering it was a person lacking in melanin that proposed that if a child has one drop of black blood............he/or she is black.

P.S. DAMN YOU'RE DUMB !!

Anybody gonna tell him that there are black redheads and albinos 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

HEY DUMMY! Just so you know! According to genetics journals, which I'm certain you know nothing of! It portends that when races intermingle, the dominant genes tend to prevail. And blonde and redheads ARE the dominant gene of the UNIVERSE!

Dominant my ass. All the mixtures I know have taken the exact position your esteemed colorless prognosticator espoused, with black  blood being the dominator.

I know you wish you were blessed with color. If not, you wouldn't complain so much about the black guy screwing your family. Mad he is doing what you wish in your heart you could do. 

• Like 1

The Insider

And you have NO CLUE WHY, do you fool? Tens of THOUSANDS of ILLEGALS are streaming across the Southern border, to pollute the United States of America! HELL, the Mexicans will soon be returning to take back THEIR land in Tejas, as well!

On 8/15/2021 at 6:20 PM, Wildcat Will said:

Dominant my ass. All the mixtures I know have taken the exact position your esteemed colorless prognosticator espoused, with black  blood being the dominator.

I know you wish you were blessed with color. If not, you wouldn't complain so much about the black guy screwing your family. Mad he is doing what you wish in your heart you could do. 

Black blood?😂 

By the BY DUMMY, my first CUZ in Camilla, married a woman from American Samoa, who just happened to be a person of color! And DIN, due to his redheadedness, they chillern popped out high yellar, like the lil point guard for Golden State, who has a mammy who is blonde! And they grand chillern are nearly WHITE!🥱 Keep thinking that blondes and redheads are NOT the dominant gene on the planet!

And since YOU brought it up! I'll bite on the WHY, with you peoples of color boinking the fat ass white girls. I USE to think that it was just to piss the white man off! But as time went on, that fad faded! And I suddenly realized that you lads boink the white home girls, because you'd take ANY white girl, vs the best looking black girl in your town. If I was a black girl, I'd cut your nuggies off! But they're FAR TOO naive to see what's going on!🤣😂

On 8/15/2021 at 10:29 AM, Old Rabid One said:

Willie looks at all things in terms of skin color.  He is right in that certain physical characteristics such as darker eye and hair color are determined by genetics.   Reference the case of the guy that went to court to dispute childcare when a friend tipped him off that the child (brown eyes) could not possibly be his since both he and his wife had light blue eyes.  He ended up winning the case, but you could argue it was a loss for the child.  There are some other things, mid digital hair, minimum sensory gap etc that are controlled by dominant/recessive genealogy.

He is also right in that the cradle of humanity seems to have started in Africa.  

But, evolution took over in order to allow humans to proceed beyond simple hunting and gathering capability, although the rate at which it happened is difficult to resolve at the expected pace of evolution.  

The answer to that probably lies in a small (and decreasing) group of people that have some characteristics not found in the significant majority population, but that’s inappropriate discussion for any public forum.

Still, we have developed a habit of trying to out think evolutionary processes with the intent to make things better and in the process have created all manner of social malady.

Between the opioid epidemic that killed thousands of rural whites, and the invasion at the southern border, it’s no surprise that whites have had a terrible census. 

White people are also actively discriminated against in colleges and the work place to the point that whites are having a harder time being able to start and take care of a family. So the fertility rate suffers. 

I know you guys cheer this stuff on, but remember none of it was natural and organic. It all was calculated and coordinated to be this way 

On 8/17/2021 at 10:23 PM, Old Rabid One said:

Black blood?😂 

By the BY DUMMY, my first CUZ in Camilla, married a woman from American Samoa, who just happened to be a person of color! And DIN, due to his redheadedness, they chillern popped out high yellar, like the lil point guard for Golden State, who has a mammy who is blonde! And they grand chillern are nearly WHITE!🥱 Keep thinking that blondes and redheads are NOT the dominant gene on the planet!

And since YOU brought it up! I'll bite on the WHY, with you peoples of color boinking the fat ass white girls. I USE to think that it was just to piss the white man off! But as time went on, that fad faded! And I suddenly realized that you lads boink the white home girls, because you'd take ANY white girl, vs the best looking black girl in your town. If I was a black girl, I'd cut your nuggies off! But they're FAR TOO naive to see what's going on!🤣😂

Black women produce humans of all shades. No white woman can do that.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Between the opioid epidemic that killed thousands of rural whites, and the invasion at the southern border, it’s no surprise that whites have had a terrible census. 

White people are also actively discriminated against in colleges and the work place to the point that whites are having a harder time being able to start and take care of a family. So the fertility rate suffers. 

I know you guys cheer this stuff on, but remember none of it was natural and organic. It all was calculated and coordinated to be this way 

Boo hoo.

400 plus years and you complain about a little favor done?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, On2whls said:

Willie looks at all things in terms of skin color.  He is right in that certain physical characteristics such as darker eye and hair color are determined by genetics.   Reference the case of the guy that went to court to dispute childcare when a friend tipped him off that the child (brown eyes) could not possibly be his since both he and his wife had light blue eyes.  He ended up winning the case, but you could argue it was a loss for the child.  There are some other things, mid digital hair, minimum sensory gap etc that are controlled by dominant/recessive genealogy.

He is also right in that the cradle of humanity seems to have started in Africa.  

But, evolution took over in order to allow humans to proceed beyond simple hunting and gathering capability, although the rate at which it happened is difficult to resolve at the expected pace of evolution.  

The answer to that probably lies in a small (and decreasing) group of people that have some characteristics not found in the significant majority population, but that’s inappropriate discussion for any public forum.

Still, we have developed a habit of trying to out think evolutionary processes with the intent to make things better and in the process have created all manner of social malady.

By telling the truth, we can proceed to make things better. Color has been the common denominator in shaping everything in our society. This is and was, in no way, the fault of people of color. Intended openness on the subject is met with dirision by those without a serious consideration for fairness and equality.

• Thanks 1