Afghanistan has officially fallen

Trixter

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Consider the millions of Catholics that voted for Biden, and in the process supported a pro-choice ( er infanticide) platform. I guess that makes em all baby killer supporters right? 

Newsflash: I'd say that most, or at least close to half, of Catholics are pro-choice themselves.

A silly dodge for sure but stupid too.

Every president is going to have challenges, although none this far, has faced as much persecution from before he set foot into office, and apparently forever on. 

Another character trait of Trump sycophants is their inability to understand why he was so unacceptable. Somehow they think that perfectly reasonable disdain for him was "persecution."

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Another character trait of Trump Hillary sycophants is their inability to understand why she was so unacceptable. Somehow they think that perfectly reasonable disdain for her was "persecution."

👍

Ahhhhh...the good old days.

remember when losers of some presidential election

could scream and whine all day long...you know...

like "russian collusion" and "he stole the election" ?

good times...eh ?

💩

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

👍

Ahhhhh...the good old days.

remember when losers of some presidential election

could scream and whine all day long...you know...

like "russian collusion" and "he stole the election" ?

good times...eh ?

💩

do you remember the good old days when losers admitted when they lost??.....🤡

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Newsflash: I'd say that most, or at least close to half, of Catholics are pro-choice themselves.

Hmmm, doctrine disdaining neo- Catholics.  Are those the ones that deny, decry, or just ignore things like the abuse scandals.  I used to be a practicing Catholic myself but didn’t need the practice since I was good at it😉

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Somehow they think that perfectly reasonable disdain for him was "persecution."

Yes, in a one sided mainstream media world of course, throw honesty, integrity, and responsible journalism out the door if you simply don’t agree with someone.  How many times has CNN and other mainstream media made damaging statements, only to quietly issue corrections to cover their asses from a legal perspective.  You’re pretty good at digging up the examples so have at it, or do you only go through the trouble when it supports a narrative you agree with.

Ill give you a well earned double wink for that😉😉

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Is this supposed to be a defense?

One of the most ridiculous things about Trump supporters is how pathetic they are and how they choose to justify their unending devotion to him.

One of the most ridiculous things about Anti-Trumpers is how they pathetically assume anyone that voted for Trump is a deranged card carrying member of the KKK that’s about to destroy America.  Yup, that grandmother that was busted walking around inside the capitol building during the mostly peaceful protest of Jan 6, is far more dangerous than Osama Bin Laden😂😂😂😂😂

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Hmmm, doctrine disdaining neo- Catholics.  Are those the ones that deny, decry, or just ignore things like the abuse scandals.  I used to be a practicing Catholic myself but didn’t need the practice since I was good at it😉

I would assume that most decent people don't follow the tenets of Catholicism. Even Catholics.

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Yes, in a one sided mainstream media world of course, throw honesty, integrity, and responsible journalism out the door if you simply don’t agree with someone.

Trump was a shit stain by any reasonable measure. Blaming the media is just lazy and pathetic and it absolves you from having to do any introspection.

One of the most ridiculous things about Anti-Trumpers is how they pathetically assume anyone that voted for Trump is a deranged card carrying member of the KKK that’s about to destroy America.

Unlike my statement this isn't true.

You can *not* be a member of the KKK but still pathetically defend your unending support for Trump.

Somehow you think couching it in "the platform" was a reasonable and defensible argument. It's not. It's weak. And lazy.

Yup, that grandmother that was busted walking around inside the capitol building during the mostly peaceful protest of Jan 6, is far more dangerous than Osama Bin Laden😂😂😂😂😂

All you have are strawmen because you are deluded enough to think that "walking around" was all they were doing.

If you don't see anything wrong with 1/6 then you're a delusional always Trumper who is hopeless.

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If you don't see anything wrong with 1/6 then you're a delusional always Trumper who is hopeless.

I never said there wasn’t anything wrong with what happened.  Things got out of control and a very small percentage of the crowd forced their way into the capitol which was breaking the law.   I was surprised that the capitol police didn’t do more to prevent the breach.  Surely the 1/6 commission will get to the bottom of that.