Afghanistan has officially fallen

Trixter

1 hour ago, Troll said:

image.jpeg.3df3a118aa6fac870c61cb4890372e05.jpeg

🤡

where were you and the rest of the Trump boot lickers here when Trump was feeding you clowns multiple lies every day!?!....30.000+ lies in 4 years...LOL..and now you're concerned about the truth??...the truth is Trump LOST the election...🤡

9 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

They’re literally dropping  in paratroopers to rescue people, you absolute fucking retard. 🤣🤣

link Dave..thanks!..never mind..I did a search and it looks like they going to get their own citizens..the people they are rescuing are their English citizens...LOL...."The UK is sending paratroopers to Kabul to rescue the 4,000 stranded Brits.".....so what's the problem here Dave?...you think America is responsible for British citizens??....we should deliver them to England?...you make it sound like they are there for a humanitarian mission to save Afgans...🤡

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

The British are taking up to 20,000 Afghans.  You don’t see if you don’t look

other countries are also taking Afgans too...but it's o.k. for England to criticize America?...what happen to MAGA??..LOL..you lost your American pride since Trump left like Dave?...🤡..🤡

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

where were you and the rest of the Trump boot lickers here when Trump was feeding you clowns multiple lies every day!?!....30.000+ lies in 4 years...LOL..and now you're concerned about the truth??...the truth is Trump LOST the election...🤡

LOL...

Why do You sound nervous ? 🤡

PS: Only thing I've even heard about orange man lately is ...

... he called the Vax booster shot a money grab ?!?! 😲

🤔

BTW: Did you get the Trump warp speed vax yet ?

🤡

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

link Dave..thanks!..never mind..I did a search and it looks like they going to get their own citizens..the people they are rescuing are their English citizens...LOL...."The UK is sending paratroopers to Kabul to rescue the 4,000 stranded Brits.".....so what's the problem here Dave?...you think America is responsible for British citizens??....we should deliver them to England?...you make it sound like they are there for a humanitarian mission to save Afgans...🤡

You said "I don't see any British forces helping with the evacuation." I informed you of what they were in fact doing, and also mentioned the fact that you remain an absolute fucking retard.

Hope this helps. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You said "I don't see any British forces helping with the evacuation." I informed you of what they were in fact doing, and also mentioned the fact that you remain an absolute fucking retard.

Hope this helps. 🤷‍♀️

LOL...yea...they're helping themselves Dave...not us...but you like it that they criticize us huh?...🤡