Being sufficiently woke means celebrating the deaths on 9/11/2001

badrouter

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sadly that rhetoric is the core foundation of this administration with the open borders, and their sheep on this site who obey dutifully while it all happens in real time. 

That’s why I say they hate this country with a passion. Left wingers here hate it. They are complicit in the destruction of America. When you vote people into power who hate America and want to destroy it, then you yourself are guilty of all of their sins 

I believe the administration, most Democratic politicians and most lefties on this site are oblivious to/in denial of the exponential growth in numbers of people adopting this ideology. Thus, they are useful (to the radicals) idiots. The above don’t want to destroy the country, but are only concerned about “the optics” of being accused of such. So, the move is to insult and denigrate those pointing out what’s occurring. Just as Trump never did enough to fully repudiate white supremacists, and as such was effectively labeled a white supremacist himself, the otherwise sensible lefties aren’t doing enough to fully repudiate the radicals on their side. Has *ANYONE* on the left ever publicly condemned Cori Bush’s 4th of July column in USA Today, where she said the country was founded on stolen ground and that black people are still enslaved? Has anyone on the left condemned the numerous teachers posting things like “F*** the police” in their classrooms? I could go on. Point is, nobody on the left ever comes out and says “That’s wrong, I don’t support it at all, full stop”.  And so it gives cover and or fuel to the radicals on the left the same way Trump shamefully gave cover and fuel to the radicals on the right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sadly that rhetoric is the core foundation of this administration with the open borders, and their sheep on this site who obey dutifully while it all happens in real time. 

That’s why I say they hate this country with a passion. Left wingers here hate it. They are complicit in the destruction of America. When you vote people into power who hate America and want to destroy it, then you yourself are guilty of all of their sins 

Do you sit on a power donkey dildo, is that how this shit is triggered?

bgw

On 9/29/2021 at 10:59 AM, badrouter said:

Point is, nobody on the left ever comes out and says “That’s wrong, I don’t support it at all, full stop”. 

badrouter being a dishonest loon again.

LA mayor condemns protesters shouting 'death to police' outside hospital treating ambushed officers

"There’s no place in civilized society for anybody to draw an arm and to shoot our law enforcement officers that put their lives on the line,” Garcetti said on NBC's "Meet the Press" responding to the incident. “And I won’t ever let a couple voices that not only are uncalled for, but it’s abhorrent to say something like that when we have two deputies, who are sheriff's deputies, in grave condition.”

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:36 AM, Nolebull813 said:

If you voted for Biden because you were conned into thinking he was a centrist, and acknowledge the evil playing out then you can still learn from your mistakes and grow. 

But when you actively cheerlead this evil regime, then you can no longer please ignorance. Their sins become your sins. 

Can we use that same logic you expressed in your last line with slave owners and you?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What country hasn’t had slaves,?

If ur so upset by that take it up with your African countries government and kings who sold out their own people so they can benefit for their own wealth 

He’s mad that the first slave owner on US soil was black, and the only reason slaves were here in America in the first place was black African slave traders brought them here. 

It’s highly likely that Wildcat Will is a descendant of an African slave trader, or a slave that was brought here by other Africans. 

28 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What country hasn’t had slaves,?

If ur so upset by that take it up with your African countries government and kings who sold out their own people so they can benefit for their own wealth 

This is typical and therefore incredibly stupid.

"If you're so upset by slavery....."

A silly opener usually followed by stupid ass-covering that attempts to blame anybody else except slave traders and then just ignores the current reality that *we* have to live with.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s mad that the first slave owner on US soil was black, and the only reason slaves were here in America in the first place was black African slave traders brought them here. 

This is an embarrassing and ridiculous falsehood.

The idea that Noebull813 would be telling anybody about history is comical.

Whether its childish ignoring of history or blatant telling of falsehoods, nobody cares more about dismissing this topic than he does.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

A silly opener usually followed by stupid ass-covering that attempts to blame anybody else except slave traders and then just ignores the current reality that *we* have to live with.

The point is slavery is apart of every country in all of recorded history. It reeks of a false narrative to single out America. Hell there are countries today still involved with slavery. 

Bringing up slavery from 150-500 years ago  is just admitting you hate America and want to drag our country through the mud. I don’t think one history book in this country has glossed over or erased slavery facts. So to keep bringing it up every day is just ignorant. Peddle your radical shit elsewhere 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Peddle your radical shit elsewhere 

Talking about slavery = radical shit!

Every time some bozo like Nolebull813 whines like this I'm more and more convinced that my analysis is correct.

They just don't want to talk about things that make them uncomfortable. Don't want to hear it, don't want others to say it, etc.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

In 1860 William Ellison a black man was the largest owner of black slaves in South Carolina 

He owned 40 black slaves when he died 

Nolebull813 employing his tried and true strategy: find one outlier example of something and then use it to dismiss an entire subject.

One country temporarily stops use of vaccine for one age group = the vaccine is not safe!

One black person owned slaves one time = slavery is not an issue!

• Thanks 1

Most slaves in America were owned by blacks, and when most white farmers “bought them” they were essentially saving their life because they were to be put to death by their former black owners. (Think dogs and horses after racing)

The white owners saved their lives, and gave them free room and board and took care of them. They couldn’t have helpers tend the field if they are sick and malnourished. 

just the facts 

• Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Most slaves in America were owned by blacks, and when most white farmers “bought them” they were essentially saving their life because they were to be put to death by their former black owners. (Think dogs and horses after racing)

The white owners saved their lives, and gave them free room and board and took care of them. They couldn’t have helpers tend the field if they are sick and malnourished. 

just the facts 

Nolebull813 justifying slavery.

He will bitch and moan when someone calls him a slavery apologist just like concha bitched and moaned when someone called him a Pinochet lover.

But the truth is in the text.

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I’m not gonna go back and forth with u and waste all day, I’m just sick of people saying slavery this slavery that when literally every country was founded on slavery, mass genocide or some fucked up shit