Texas A&M is paying players

HurricaneNick

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Please list teams with more national titles than Alabama? We will just end your crap right now.  Texas college football all schools is the biggest group of underachieving teams in the country.  

Last 50 years national titles per state

Texas 1

Alabama 11

Top that jarhead.

Even though Wilder lost Texas as for as Heavyweight champs can't touch Alabama 

1. Joe Louis 

2. Evander Holyfield 

3. Deontay Wilder

Ok.   😁 I am a Jarhead for sure and you know we break things more than fix them.   I am about to drop the mike.

11 – Jack Johnson — Galveston 1st Black Heavyweight Champion ever.  Dude caused riots all across America when he kicked the Great White Hopes Ass.  He had swag before it was called SWAG.  Nice Cars and white Chicks 😁

Ten Greatest Fighters from Texas

1A.  George Foreman — Marshall  Dude was kicking ass at 50 and damn near beat Holyfield when he was half a Hunnert.  

What more can be said about Big George? Twenty-one-plus years after he demolished Joe Frazier, he began a second run as the lineal heavyweight champion with a one-punch knockout over Michael Moorer. The second coming of George Foreman was simply the most astonishing comeback in the history of human endurance sports.  

DO YOU REMEMBER DOWN GOES FRAZIER, DOWN GOES FRAZIER.  These two would destroy BAMA 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Finebaum is right.  Run along and watch the cowboys. They suck.

My Man Hoover.  I am getting ready to do just that sir.  

Texas Swag in the 1900s.  He would have whipped Evander, Wilder and Louis ass.  Forman would have beat all  like a ragdoll.   Joe Louis weighed like 185 lbs 😁 Big George would have killed him and then went and grilled some burgers on  the George Foreman grill like the one you have.  Bama don't want that smoke and Joe Louis couldn't wait to leave BAMA.  That was Harlem's Champ not Bama's.  

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

• Like 2

@HooverOutlaw explain this while you were winning all those B. S. Titles before the modern era,  Even in the modern era you have a losing record.  Since you love to talk about Texas back to 1971.

1965 they crowned the Cousins National Champs and the Next Week Texas Kicked Bama and Joe Namatha's ass in the Orange Bowl 🤣  BS National Champs 

Sorry Alabama fans, amazingly, the Longhorns own that ass. Texas has 7 wins; 1 losses; and 1 tie in the series.

Here are the scores of the regular season match-ups:

Nov 11 1902....Texas won 10-0 at Tuscaloosa
Nov 13 1915....Texas won 20-0 at Austin
Nov 28 1922....Texas won 19-10 at Austin

In Texas - Alabama Bowl games, Texas is 4-1-1.

Here are the bowl game scores:

1948 Sugar 27-7
1960 Bluebonnet 3-3
1965 Orange 21-17 (Alabama voted #1 in Pre Bowl AP/UPI Polls)
1973 Cotton 17-13
1982 Cotton 14-12

2010 Bama 37 Texas 20

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The Cousins love him.  But in Texas he was a failure of epic proportions. 

Image result for bear bryant

1965 Orange Bowl, Texas vs. Alabama: College Football Goes Primetime - Barking Carnival

The weekend was the "Perfect Storm" of factors to give the Orange Bowl all it wanted.

* The first primetime College Bowl Game.

* The 1964 National Champion vs. the 1963 National Champion

* Two of the most recognizable coaches in the game.

* The All American Linebacker, Tommy Nobis vs. the most exciting player in the college game, Joe Willie Namath.

The game also showcased the two best programs of the 1960's. Coming into the Orange Bowl, 'Bama was 48-4-2 (an astonishing 91% winning percentage) over the previous five years. They won the National Championship in 1961 a well as '64.

Texas came into the game 46-6-2 (87% winning percentage) for the half decade with of course one national title and a near miss.

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas Swag in the 1900s.  He would have whipped Evander, Wilder and Louis ass.  Forman would have beat all  like a ragdoll.   Joe Louis weighed like 185 lbs 😁 Big George would have killed him and then went and grilled some burgers on  the George Foreman grill like the one you have.  Bama don't want that smoke and Joe Louis couldn't wait to leave BAMA.  That was Harlem's Champ not Bama's.  

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

A cruiserweight in Holyfield whipped Foreman.  Holyfield and Louis rank above Foreman.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This Goober was owned by the University of Texas;  0 - 3 all time  😁  But hey he won the 1965 National Championship a week before Texas Stomped his ass.  Shine that one up too though it should be in Austin

Image result for bear bryant

You so stupid you do not understand bowl games did not count in both polls till the 70's.

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Texas A&M is paying players because some preppy nerd from Mater Dei, CA doesn't like College Station.....your thread titles always suck...... this ranks right up there with your "Servite Poverty" thread.

#loser

College station is a shithole. It’s ok. There are shitholes in California too, plenty of em. I know it’s a few hours past Ruston so you’ve never been able to see it but take my word for it and go ahead and cross it off your bucket list. 🤣 

Austin is cool, Dallas is nice, Houston is fine (weather is shit). Feel better now dork? 

If you think College Station is great you’re going to absolutely lose it once the greyhound bus starts a route from the NOLA slums to Newport Beach!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Namath scored you know to be true.

UT dominated it was 21 -7 at the half.  10 Longhorns went to the NFL 4 to The Jest with Namath including Don Maynard.  So many Horns they called  The Jets "The University of Texas" at New York.  Namath couldn't beat them and needed them to help the AFL win their 1st SB victory over the NFL.  That's Texas.  

1965:  Texas 21 - Bubba 17  Bear 0- 1.  Waiting for the 70s and 80s so he could lose 2 more.  You are forever our Bitch.  And Colt McCoy Shoulder kept you from another ass whipping in 2010. 🤣  Stay in the SEC and beat the Cousins.

https://www.barkingcarnival.com/2008/09/13/1965-orange-bowl-texas-vs-alabama-college-football-goes-primetime#:~:text=Joining the four Longhorns on the Jets squad was Don Maynard%2C the wide receiver from Texas Western (they changed to UT El Paso in 1967). The presence of so many Texans got one reporter to dub the Jets%2C "The University of Texas at New York."

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

College station is a shithole. It’s ok. There are shitholes in California too, plenty of em. I know it’s a few hours past Ruston so you’ve never been able to see it but take my word for it and go ahead and cross it off your bucket list. 🤣 

Austin is cool, Dallas is nice, Houston is fine (weather is shit). Feel better now dork? 

If you think College Station is great you’re going to absolutely lose it once the greyhound bus starts a route from the NOLA slums to Newport Beach!! 

You should just buy redzone house from Bank and evict his Cajun ass, I’ll do the cleanout throw his shot right in the swamp

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Ali was only 212 when he koed Foreman. 

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

List Texas coaches better than Bryant or Saban. 

Well I can tell you that 3 of them went 7 - 1 -1 against both of them.  I know education can be challenging for the Cousins.  But if someone is kicking your ass.  That means they are better.  

These two won 3 and tied 1.  So I would say Bof of EM.  That old crusty Goober is not revered in Texas.  That's a southern thing. 

Darryl Royal Kicked his ass a lot

Fred Akers:  Kicked his ass in the only meeting. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You so stupid you do not understand bowl games did not count in both polls till the 70's.

You calling me stupid is a compliment.  You are too stupid to know that crowning someone National Champs before their last game is idiocy.  I hate all those segregated Texas Teams too. 1970 UT National Champs 2 weeks Later ND beats the Horns off their damn asses.  So UT has one of those same bogus ass Championships.  They lost 24 -11 in the Cotton Bowl  Jan 1971 but were crowned NCs just like all of your racist champs.  I am glad ND kicked UTs ass with an integrated team.  Texas sucks to this day for waiting 11 years to fully embrace integration.  Meanwhile OU embraced it and been dominating our asses for half a century with Mostly African American Texas kids.  Fuck Bear Bryant. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You calling me stupid is a compliment.  You are too stupid to know that crowning someone National Champs before their last game is idiocy.  I hate all those segregated Texas Teams too. 1970 UT National Champs 2 weeks Later ND beats the Horns off their damn asses.  So UT has one of those same bogus ass Championships.  They lost 24 -11 in the Cotton Bowl  Jan 1971 but were crowned NCs just like all of your racist champs.  I am glad ND kicked UTs ass with an integrated team.  Texas sucks to this day for waiting 11 years to fully embrace integration.  Meanwhile OU embraced it and been dominating our asses for half a century with Mostly African American Texas kids.  Fuck Bear Bryant. 

Racist champs see Notre dame.

• Like 1