Texas A&M is paying players

HurricaneNick

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Those cousins have some weird ass kinship.  When 1 team does well (Bama) they all rejoice.  Now that A&M bitch slapped their Bully.  Expect the population of Athens, Ga to explode as all the Mobile homes in Bama roll into Jawjaa and UGA becomes their new idol.  Watch the cousins will elevate Jawjaa now. 

But we know Jawjaa will choke in the next few weeks and then it will be mass fuckdom in the land of the Cousins.  

You wrong for this Cuz….

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Terrible night in Turnursistaloosa, Alabama.

1.  Aggie knocks out Roll Tide

2.  Fury knocks out Wilder

Great job Alabama.  You choke on the biggest stage back to back on the same night.  That's called exceptional failure.  

Yep tomorrow we will have to polish all the national title trophies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StAllThewaY said:

I see Buford is blowing everyone out up there in Jawja damn near 50 a game but could muster a field goal at home vs a BROWARD team. Chaminade??😆

And you? Well you wasn’t doing anything but licking your butt wounds from your ass kicking here in your mom’s basement. 
At least Buford is in the cut while you’re ghosting. 

bgw

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

College Station is a shit hole. Gives off big time cult vibes. Got people walking around in JROTC uniforms. Everybody says howdy. I can’t imagine they get anybody to sign here without a big check. I hope Bryce throws for 500 on Jimbo tonight. 

....for the record and since you've only been following SEC football for 45 minutes now. The culture at Texas A&M has always been different. Don't go to an Army game. You will type even more stupid stuff, wendy. Keep your preppy ass in California.

Texas A&M was established in 1876 as a military institution, and the Corps of Cadets has played an important part in our history and development. While membership is now voluntary, the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets form the largest uniformed body of students outside the U.S. military academies.

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And you? Well you wasn’t doing anything but licking your butt wounds from your ass kicking here in your mom’s basement. 
At least Buford is in the cut while you’re ghosting. 

bgw

In the cut of what??? Jawja? Nothing but cuts in Buford. And what's up with this " mom basement you guys love it. 1. No basements in Florida. 2. I literally own a brand new 3 bed 2 bath have not been in my home for 12 months 😂. Now lets get back to the point you're putting up 50 points in Jawja but can't score a point vs Broward. Shoulda kept your mouth closed Buford lol. 

16 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

In the cut of what??? Jawja? Nothing but cuts in Buford. And what's up with this " mom basement you guys love it. 1. No basements in Florida. 2. I literally own a brand new 3 bed 2 bath have not been in my home for 12 months 😂. Now lets get back to the point you're putting up 50 points in Jawja but can't score a point vs Broward. Shoulda kept your mouth closed Buford lol. 

3/2? Damn how’d you slip through the application process on here?

Hows your boyfriend Jeremy Pruitt doing?

bgw

21 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

No basements in Florida? Where the fuck u supposed to grow your weed?

• Haha 2

Meet the two K-9s that the Cousins will be drooling over the next few weeks till they both choke

K9 #1

The new SEC King and the Cousins are now bowing to.

Meet Reveille:   He slayed the Bully that has constantly  been blooding the Cousins asses for years.  OU owns the Big 12 but no one else in the Big12 worship them.  We hate them.  The Cousins are just damn weird.  SEC SEC SEC 😁

See the source image

K9 #2 His back will be swayed in no time as they all pile onto UGA as their new Standard Bearer.  Bevo tried to kill this fat stuffed Mascots ass in 2018 😁

Image result for UGA

I think Missicreappi State has a K9 as well.  He's on Standby for the cousins to hitch their fragile psyche to.  

Bama 100 straight wins vs unranked:  Broken by Texas

Bama over 30+ wins:  Broken by Texas

Saban 40 -0 vs Assistants;  Broken by Texas

Translation:  TEXAS BREAKING BAMA like an old Glass Piggy Bank;  A&M would be person A.  Bama would be inanimate object.  Streaks smashed and trashed. 

Corsair Take My Money GIF - Corsair Take My Money Money GIFs

THE Cousins rave over Bama.  Not so dominate over the Big 12 since 2001.  This says if they had been in the Big 12 the last 20 years they would not be special. 🤣 Facts suck and this is the powerhouse Bama that beat the SEC like a Rag doll.  They are 2 - 4 vs. the Big12 Blue Bloods and a Colt McCoy Shoulder from being 1 - 5.  SEC SEC SEC.   SEC fan Stupidty.  Bama would be just another team vs. OU and Texas in the Big 12.  

NOTICE HOW CLOSE THE GAMES ARE. 🤣

BIG 12 TEAM   
     (N) 2018/12/29  Alabama         45 - Oklahoma        34     !! Orange Bowl !!      
     (N) 2014/08/30  Alabama         33 - West Virginia   23                            
     (N) 2014/01/02  Alabama         31 - Oklahoma        45     !! Sugar Bowl !!       
     (N) 2010/01/07  Alabama         37 - Texas           21     !! BCS Championship !! 
     (N) 2007/12/30  Alabama         30 - Colorado        24     !! Independence Bowl !!
     (N) 2006/12/28  Alabama         31 - Oklahoma State  34     !! Independence Bowl !!
     (N) 2006/01/02  Alabama         13 - Texas Tech      10     !! Cotton Bowl !!      
     (H) 2003/09/06  Alabama         13 - Oklahoma        20                            
     (A) 2002/09/07  Alabama         27 - Oklahoma        37                            
     (N) 2001/12/27  Alabama         14 - Iowa State      13     !! Independence Bowl !!

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

THE Cousins rave over Bama.  Not so dominate over the Big 12 since 2001.  This says if they had been in the Big 12 the last 20 years they would not be special. 🤣 Facts suck and this is the powerhouse Bama that beat the SEC like a Rag doll.  They are 2 - 4 vs. the Big12 Blue Bloods and a Colt McCoy Shoulder from being 1 - 5.  SEC SEC SEC.   SEC fan Stupidty.  Bama would be just another team vs. OU and Texas in the Big 12.    6-4 is not dominating thats 1 game over 500 🤣

NOTICE HOW CLOSE THE GAMES ARE. 🤣

BIG 12 TEAM   
     (N) 2018/12/29  Alabama         45 - Oklahoma        34     !! Orange Bowl !!      
     (N) 2014/08/30  Alabama         33 - West Virginia   23                            
     (N) 2014/01/02  Alabama         31 - Oklahoma        45     !! Sugar Bowl !!       
     (N) 2010/01/07  Alabama         37 - Texas           21     !! BCS Championship !! 
     (N) 2007/12/30  Alabama         30 - Colorado        24     !! Independence Bowl !!
     (N) 2006/12/28  Alabama         31 - Oklahoma State  34     !! Independence Bowl !!
     (N) 2006/01/02  Alabama         13 - Texas Tech      10     !! Cotton Bowl !!      
     (H) 2003/09/06  Alabama         13 - Oklahoma        20                            
     (A) 2002/09/07  Alabama         27 - Oklahoma        37                            
     (N) 2001/12/27  Alabama         14 - Iowa State      13     !! Independence Bowl !!

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Please list teams with more national titles than Alabama? We will just end your crap right now.  Texas college football all schools is the biggest group of underachieving teams in the country.  

Last 50 years national titles per state

Texas 1

Alabama 11

Top that jarhead.

Even though Wilder lost Texas as for as Heavyweight champs can't touch Alabama 

1. Joe Louis 

2. Evander Holyfield 

3. Deontay Wilder