Team travel costs

Fred

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys went off on the deep end. The debate was does every team every time have to bring everybody. I, and some others said no. Some said yes. 

Its no big deal 

The debate was bus or plane.  To bad you missed that.  Probably explains a lot.

50 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

If he is fine with not being eligible for the trip under the circumstances, then he knows he was not really a part of the team. He did not indicate if he was JV or varsity. So you are adding content. That is not needed. 

Do you believe what you write, or is it fairly common for you to post something just to post something?

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Imagine what DP had to endure. Up 28-14 with 5 mins left in game. Blow lead. Lose in double OT. Then get on bus for drive home through the night. It's no wonder they have no desire to travel that far anymore. 

Def gagged that game... lot of PI calls (most were correct relax Ohio guys). Depaul went for 2 I think when they scored td in OT I think as well. 

That same night I believe PC gave img all they can handle in Bradenton. 

A wr nick hall from elder drew like 3-4 PIs down the stretch. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Eureka!! Here in lies our problem. Those varsity participation numbers are highly highly irregular compared to many in the Top 250. With those numbers, I'd recommend that those teams only host OOS games. Traveling long distances with that many will almost be impossible IMO. The only other option is exactly what Grayson is being forced to do. 

Finally! A reasonable if not brilliant person. You are almost like punch in a turd bowl with all the silly trolling on this issue though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

As someone who has driven or rode to California From Tifton to Concord takes 42 hours. 

Tifton is 20-30 minutes east of Moultrue in Tift County. 

Shave 30 off and there you go. 

Dang thats nothing!! Come coldcuts just make the drive out here!!!!!  Its only a hop skip and a jump. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Dang thats nothing!! Come coldcuts just make the drive out here!!!!!  Its only a hop skip and a jump. 

BullShit..... 

With all due respect thats damn near 2 days We got lucky and avoided traffic. If you factor in the Traffic when you hit Houston thats a 2 hour push back. 

Then when you hit L.A thats another 3-4.

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

BullShit..... 

With all due respect thats damn near 2 days We got lucky and avoided traffic. If you factor in the Traffic when you hit Houston thats a 2 hour push back. 

Then when you hit L.A thats another 3-4.

See now you can shave 3-4 hours off that cuz if your going to Corona you won't be any where near LA thus avoiding all that traffic.  Bam there you go. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Corona is east of LA.  You would not come close to their traffic.  Just make it happen already!@!!!!!!!!!  Enough with the excuses!!!!!!!!!!  STOP DUCKING CEN10!!!!!!!

Maybe the new administration's economy and immigration plans will reach CENTennial sooner than later so that the non-immigrant people that have kids in the school will suddenly have tons of fruit veggie picking cash and CENTennial will actually be CenTEN again and can afford to get some games like that to happen. 

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Corona is east of LA.  You would not come close to their traffic.  Just make it happen already!@!!!!!!!!!  Enough with the excuses!!!!!!!!!!  STOP DUCKING CEN10!!!!!!!

I'll make it happen when yall learn what. 

Cream Corn 

Cornbread 

Collard Greens and Sheppards Pie are.... 

• Haha 1