Team travel costs

Fred

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Speaking of MSG, have you ever been there? if so, what was it like?

im there at least a handfull of times a year. Its nice. They just redid the whole thing. If you go sit on the bridge its cool. Problem is if you sit in the rafters lets say the bridge blocks you and you end up watching the game on the tvs in front of you. thats the only thing i dont like about it. Prices for merch and food and such are expensive its NYC. eat and drink before you go in and then have 1 or 2 when you go in. Its a good time tho for ranger games. the crowds are great. 

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

im there at least a handfull of times a year. Its nice. They just redid the whole thing. If you go sit on the bridge its cool. Problem is if you sit in the rafters lets say the bridge blocks you and you end up watching the game on the tvs in front of you. thats the only thing i dont like about it. Prices for merch and food and such are expensive its NYC. eat and drink before you go in and then have 1 or 2 when you go in. Its a good time tho for ranger games. the crowds are great. 

Nice! I wanna sit courtside at a Knicks game, but I know you have to be willing to break some serious bread for those seats, right?

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Nice! I wanna sit courtside at a Knicks game, but I know you have to be willing to break some serious bread for those seats, right?

Cheapest season-ticket price: $1,517.
Courtside seats price per Game: $2,700.
Courtside seats Per Season: $110,700.
Courtside seats including preseason: $116,100

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Thats Korean and I could go for some Korean bbq right about now too.

If you ever come to Savannah(No gaurantee I'll be here when or if you do). 

But theres some resteraunts and Tourism spots you need to hit up. 

1. The Candy Kitchen on River Street- All the candy you want for a cheap price. Your mainstream and non mainstream Candy. Thats where I go for my weekly sugar fix and the homemade handmade Saltwater Taffy. 

And homemade Pecan rolls. And the variations of Candied and Caramel apples. 

2. St.Bonaventure Cemetery.... weird I know but damn its popular with visitors. 

I wouldnt recommend going at night...  

3. Ride the Old Town Trollies. 

4. Visit the Haitian Monument

5. Do whatever you want. Its Savannah... 

Theres alot of Single Women White,Black,Asian,Hispanic. You name it and they're probably around here. Theres alot of Cubans and Puerto Ricans here. 

I know alot of people like to stay near the riverwalk but if you dont like noise   dont... 

The Savannah River is home to the Atlantic Ocean Terminal and its one of the top 10 busiest Ports in the world. Ship horns day in day out.... 

And believe me its not a quiet horn... it rattles you... 

Dont try to swim in the river... there are Bull sharks.... and its super deep... 

If you wanna go to the beach go to Tybee Island or Hilton Head,SC which isnt far...