Team travel costs

Fred

I remember back in Tifton every saturday my friend Edgar would invite me and a few others over. And his dad would grill but it wasnt your average grill it was a homemade open pit grill. His dad was from Argentina. man.... he cooked some mean Pork and some stuff I cant even remember the name of. 

But that was the first time I ever ate blood sausage. It was some good stuff. He would also grill the corn in tin foil unwrap and dip it in Mayo. Then Chilli Powder,Crushed Peppers and Powder Fresco Cheese. God I'd kill to have it again. 

5 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

You're probably thinking of Tir Na Nog. Good stop. Several others right around MSG too. 

How about Feile? The Irish bartender in there did well giving me a ration of shit (when I ordered beers for who I was with, and then non-alcoholic for myself, he followed up with, "You're not drinking? Can I get you a glass of milk???"). We went back and forth pretty good -- were both laughing plenty.

On the TV was an OT game going on between the Rangers and the Devils, and as soon as the game was over the place filled up with people wearing hockey sweaters. I had no idea we were a block or two from MSG.

I liked the atmosphere of the place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HawgGoneIt we gotta get the Californians out here give them  some true Southern Cooking. 

I can handle the Collards and the Fried Green Tomatoes. 

And the She-Crab Soup. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Cossacks has plenty of culture already. Maybe not on the southern stuff per se'... but damn... I hope to get an invite to one of those cookouts he has one day.

Not sure how this eventually became a food thread but...

20170722_170708.jpg

• Like 2