Colquitt Should Have Their 10th Game

Rufus69

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

@HawgGoneItI heard from a lil birdie that Colquitt has new uniforms this season. You know anything about this?

Yes. New Unis.

If they're the unis I saw them practice in... they look ok but the gold is kind of washed out compared to last year. Not sure if what I saw was the actual unis they'll wear though. 

No more PACKERS down the leg that so many people didn't like last season. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I really think you need to re read the posts. He's not saying they are not good or that they are better or worse than VM. He's railing against the propping up of BS simply because they are playing colquitt. 

How the hell is saying BS is better than VM propping BS up.

Thats a pretty vague statement.

You've joined a rare tier lately... sitting at the top of the clown ladder with 2-3 others. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What did you know about Bishop Sullivan before the IMG game? About as much as me and the rest of the people here...nothing.

2017: 0-0

2016: 7-3

2015: 4-6

2014: 8-3

2013: 12-0 (#80 in VA)-playng the Isle of Wight Academy's and  Portsmouth Christian's of VA)

2012: 7-3

2011: 8-3

2010: 6-4

I know the name because I follow recruiting... and before the 2016 season they pulled in a few good transfers.

The name has been known/seen. The IMG game is not the 1st time ID personally heard of them. Im on CP a lot simply looking at scores and I follow recruiting closely. They beat GC and lost to SFA by a TD and when the IMG game came around... they were atleast thought to be solid.

Are they a well known commodity? No. But they seem to be an up-and-coming Private school in VA. Saying they are better than VM isnt a stretch.

9 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I really think you need to re read the posts. He's not saying they are not good or that they are better or worse than VM. He's railing against the propping up of BS simply because they are playing colquitt. 

You seem to be in defense of this idiotic mindset that someone is propping up BS bc they said they were better than VM.

50% of the other posts Ive seen you make were about GA playing OOS, and Georgians always talking GA teams up and not winning OOS and blah, blahm Which is entirely wrong & funny coming from a guy that lives in NorCal, where outside of DLS... the premier OOS game is against Reed NV.

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Sure, bud. Like many of your pontifications, you're alone in your sentiments.

Thats ok. I was alone in my CalPreps rant (well, golfaddict) and turned out to be justified.

Its pretty obvious theres a group of about 10-15 here that couldnt make a whole brain if they all combined their own, so being "alone" amongst that crowd suits me fine.

But you keep on with your random Georgia hate posts... youre really going somewhere with that.

Guest LOSer
13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I know the name because I follow recruiting... and before the 2016 season they pulled in a few good transfers.

So 2016 is one year. Not two.

Now you don't seem to even know how to count.

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You seem to be in defense of this idiotic mindset that someone is propping up BS bc they said they were better than VM.

50% of the other posts Ive seen you make were about GA playing OOS, and Georgians always talking GA teams up and not winning OOS and blah, blahm Which is entirely wrong & funny coming from a guy that lives in NorCal, where outside of DLS... the premier OOS game is against Reed NV.

The vast majority of people on this board misinterpret posts and read what they want to read into it. IMHO, there is no one on this board that it happens to more than LOSer. I set out to try and clarify, but clearly my good samaritan motives were lambasted. 

As to your butt hurt feelings about GA, get off your high horse. This place has had 3 moderators from the beginning and 2 of them are from GA. I have had respectful conversations with each of them and if you can't take some ribbing then you really need to ask yourself if you take yourself too seriously. Even Hawg saw one of my recent comments as snark. 

Now, I appreciate you because you bring a lot to this board, but if you want to call me out, then your going to be having a monologue.

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Padre, it's all there. Go to my profile and take a look at all my activity. 5 posts about security issues, the like button and site problems and the rest are all GA bashing :ph34r:

Personally, I enjoy the Georgia bashing. xD

I knew this would happen with Colquitt the entire time. It never has really mattered the caliber of the team Colquitt schedules, there are many ready to tear that team down. It does get tiring at times, but I just have learned to laugh about it, because it's easy enough to see whether the team is good or bad. People have fun taking shots at Colquitt for "weak" scheduling in spite of Colquitt clearly stepping up the schedule nearly every year. 

I'm here to have fun myself, so I certainly hope to see everyone else having fun too... even if it's at my team or state's expense. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Personally, I enjoy the Georgia bashing. xD

I knew this would happen with Colquitt the entire time. It never has really mattered the caliber of the team Colquitt schedules, there are many ready to tear that team down. It does get tiring at times, but I just have learned to laugh about it, because it's easy enough to see whether the team is good or bad. People have fun taking shots at Colquitt for "weak" scheduling in spite of Colquitt clearly stepping up the schedule nearly every year. 

I'm here to have fun myself, so I certainly hope to see everyone else having fun too... even if it's at my team or state's expense. 

DLS posters take a lot of grief too. I used to take it personal, but I realized it's better to be in someone's mind/mouth that not be relevant at all. I enjoy the shit talking because, like you said, it makes it fun. I try not to make it personal because that just devolves into garbage. Like I said, though, if someone wants to take it there with me, it will be a one way convo

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

None of them have been provoked. He came back to the forum with a hard on pretty much out of no where...

-----

This was a string of posts on just his 1st page..

""Just gonna leave this here: no mention of vista murrieta.""" 

""'m surprised all of GA isn't in McLean raising hell. There isn't a single GA team in the top 25.""

"""Naw, This is what is hurting them: (Link to Black Eye Thread)"""

""Same QB that Rush has said may be third best in state."""

"""I don't know about the rest, but Between should be the Black Eyes."""

""He's not saying they are not good or that they are better or worse than VM. He's railing against the propping up of BS simply because they are playing colquitt."""

---

Go to page 2 and theres more about OOS and GA guys talking up GA blah blah... the content isnt a big deal because a 5 year old can write most of these posts... but theres nobody even replying to this guy, GA is just raping his mind at the moment.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes. New Unis.

If they're the unis I saw them practice in... they look ok but the gold is kind of washed out compared to last year. Not sure if what I saw was the actual unis they'll wear though. 

No more PACKERS down the leg that so many people didn't like last season. 

Colquitt "gold" is the funkiest gold out there IMO.    Even when clean they look a bit dirty lol.

• Like 2