Colquitt Should Have Their 10th Game

Rufus69

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

None of them have been provoked. He came back to the forum with a hard on pretty much out of no where...

-----

This was a string of posts on just his 1st page..

""Just gonna leave this here: no mention of vista murrieta.""" 

""'m surprised all of GA isn't in McLean raising hell. There isn't a single GA team in the top 25.""

"""Naw, This is what is hurting them: (Link to Black Eye Thread)"""

""Same QB that Rush has said may be third best in state."""

"""I don't know about the rest, but Between should be the Black Eyes."""

""He's not saying they are not good or that they are better or worse than VM. He's railing against the propping up of BS simply because they are playing colquitt."""

---

Go to page 2 and theres more about OOS and GA guys talking up GA blah blah... the content isnt a big deal because a 5 year old can write most of these posts... but theres nobody even replying to this guy, GA is just raping his mind at the moment.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

After almost 7 years of it ... kinda old.

My guess is, when he was younger... his girls pimp owned a pair of Georgia Boots or something.

👎

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes. New Unis.

If they're the unis I saw them practice in... they look ok but the gold is kind of washed out compared to last year. Not sure if what I saw was the actual unis they'll wear though. 

No more PACKERS down the leg that so many people didn't like last season. 

The new uniforms have not arrived yet from Nike but are expected any day now.

• Like 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

You actually want to watch a team from Georgia play? Ohhhhh shit! I guess hell has frozen over. I thought you Cali guys didn't care for teams from Georgia?

I just want to get a good gauge of Colquitt prior to their game with VM. I wouldn't want to be accused assessing teams without watching the games. Then again, they're playing Norcross. I hope they don't Norcross them, again. 😂

10 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

You actually want to watch a team from Georgia play? Ohhhhh shit! I guess hell has frozen over. I thought you Cali guys didn't care for teams from Georgia?

My favorite GA game I watched was the 6a championship game between Colquitt County and Archer.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, old_e said:

I just want to get a good gauge of Colquitt prior to their game with VM. I wouldn't want to be accused assessing teams without watching the games. Then again, they're playing Norcross. I hope they don't Norcross them, again. 😂

Meaning that you'll probably be keeping tabs on Colquitt throughout the season.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

It was aight? As far as the 2 teams go, it was probably a Top 5 State Title game in GA Ive seen in 28 years of watching HSFB in GA.

The reason why I said it was aight is because is was watching the heisman ceremony and a ufc event while watching that game. So, I wasn't able to watch the entire game to validate your claim. 

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

The reason why I said it was aight is because is was watching the heisman ceremony and a ufc event while watching that game. So, I wasn't able to watch the entire game to validate your claim. 

YouTube it. Hard hitting. Nice touchdowns. Great offense at times. Great defense at times. Well matched throughout. Back and forth lead changes. It was during a high of activity on the varsity board in 2014 and it didn't disappoint.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

YouTube it. Hard hitting. Nice touchdowns. Great offense at times. Great defense at times. Well matched throughout. Back and forth lead changes. It was during a high of activity on the varsity board in 2014 and it didn't disappoint.  

Yeah, even California enjoyed it 

49 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Great football game....and when the cash was all on the table......

Sihiem King

Rufus>>

• Like 2