Colquitt Should Have Their 10th Game

Rufus69

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm betting Whitehaven TN or Melbourne Central Catholic FL. 

Cen10 would be a pleasant surprise. Fingers crossed. 

I'm pretty sure Rush was on the phone with them(Centennial) till LATE Monday night...but financially, it simply could not happen.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

calpreps has Bishop Sullivan preseason #1 in VA.......whatever that's worth. Not real sure how VA football works though with the polls/rankings/privates/publics..

Rank School State League Division W-L League W-L Division W-L Rating Schedule Strength Opponents' W-L
1 Bishop Sullivan Catholic (Virginia Beach, VA)   team preview   trend Virginia VISAA Freelance VISAA 1 0-0   0-0 52.9 0 0-0
WINS: none, LOSSES: none

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I more worried about roster size and how many studs a team has. That will tell you the stability of the commitment 😂

Yeah... so we learned.

One would think that having the words Holy Trinity, and Episcopal in the name of the school would speak to how honest and committed they are to keeping their word though. O.o

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah... so we learned.

One would think that having the words Holy Trinity, and Episcopal in the name of the school would speak to how honest and committed they are to keeping their word though. O.o

This has gotta be the riskiest team in the country to schedule 😂

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&schoolid=4d29af7b-44f4-4275-95c4-b5cfe035f4a0

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah... so we learned.

Lot more with Holy Trinity story that hasn't seen the light of day yet, and it has nothing to do with Colquitt or the roster size. Them episcopalians have a big mess on their hands....The Colquitt cancelation was just collateral damage

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Bishop Sullivan looks solid or they did last year......probably better than the CA team (VM) honestly.

I think you are right.

Looks like a good team for sure. 

I still say Colquitt should move homecoming to the week before for the Valdosta game and whoop them like they would have HTE.

Image result for devil gif