Rummel's Logan Diggs having a good True Freshman season for Notre Dame.

RedZone

3 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

I just can't see ND bullying Ohio State upfront, however if by some miracle they are able to do that they will make it a nail biter in Columbus. They're heavy dogs in Vegas.

ND has the best offensive line coach in the business and it's not close. No one has recruited the offensive line better than ND in the past 10 years. Put 2 and 2 together. 

Now am I saying ND is going to stop OSU from scoring over 30? Nope

8 hours ago, nptb17 said:

ND has the best offensive line coach in the business and it's not close. No one has recruited the offensive line better than ND in the past 10 years. Put 2 and 2 together. 

Now am I saying ND is going to stop OSU from scoring over 30? Nope

🤞🏽🤞🏽

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/1/2021 at 9:02 PM, RedZone said:

I had to read here at this forum for 3 months that Rummel RB Logan Diggs would not see the field at Notre Dame because Notre Dame also signed RB Audric Estime from st joey regional, nj. Looks like Estime will be a fine special teams player at Notre Dame.

2021 class

Played in more than four games and will not redshirt:

• Wide receiver Lorenzo Styles Jr. (six games)

• Tight end Mitchell Evans (six games)

• Offensive tackle Joe Alt (six games)

• Walk-on linebacker Davis Sherwood (six games, all snaps on special teams)

• Running back Audric Estime (five games, all snaps on special teams)

https://notredame.rivals.com/news/notre-dame-midseason-roster-update-redshirt-status-injury-log-attrition

Meanwhile: Logan Diggs rumbled for 42 yards and a TD against North Carolina Saturday. He saw the FIELD! 😀

25 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

You called it, but I never would've thought it would be L.D. 3

I mean u really can’t blame him, I’d transfer out to if I was outPlayed by a 3rd string fullback special teamer from NJ😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank God for the xfer portal. It's not all bad.  So many players these days are getting recruited above their actual level based on twitter hype and tee shirt Olympic ratings. At least they can get to their real level and get on the field and maybe stay under scholarship. People forget these scholarship offers are year to year. If you don't crack at least 3rd string going into your second year your scholly will be swiped for the next kid they like on Twatter...

as this kid found out..

https://247sports.com/Article/South-Carolina-QB-Braden-Davis-enters-NCAA-transfer-portal-209007667/

South Carolina redshirt freshman quarterback Braden Davis has entered the NCAA transfer portal, sources tell 247Sports. Davis was a 2022 signee and early enrollee last January, but is a depth chart casualty with 2023 four-star LaNorris Sellers battling Luke Doty for second-team reps this spring behind Spencer Rattler.

South Carolina flipped its room at the position during the 2022 cycle, adding Davis, along with fellow four-star high school prospect Tanner Bailey (Gordo, Ala.) and Rattler, who transferred from Oklahoma. The 6-foot-5, 215-pound Davis was the first to make his pledge.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/23/2021 at 2:41 PM, RedZone said:

Where were you when I had to hear for almost a year that Diggs wouldn't see the field because Audric Estime had committed to Notre Dame also?...the greatest RB in nj history was what I was told by njgardenball/imaKnowNothingNow.

Audric Estime got his first carries of the year vs Georgia Tech this past weekend.

Anyways, I have nothing against Estime....

I am glad Logan Diggs is fitting in at Notre Dame. I knew he would.

@RedZone lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 

7F33EB15-D385-4832-9418-67B21E22CE75.gif

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2022 at 9:47 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Forget this kid.

The one you should be talking about is Trevonte' Citizen who might have been the steal of Mario Cristobal's partial first recruiting class.

Miami has a loaded running back room but he could emerge this year.

How'd this guy ever pan out?

• Haha 1