Trump's world....

DBP66

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You can tell that she is used to the Democrat machine otherwise known as the mainstream media protecting the Biden administration. The actions of this press secretary just show the world They are not trying to be serious leaders

The whole administration is a freakin joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The whole administration is a freakin joke.

And what is so crazy about these quota, diversity hires is they can’t even find someone competent. They just pick the first person who is not white to assume the role of a job they have no business doing.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Protecting other countries borders, but not our own.  20,000  Chinese nationalists came in thru our “ secure” border, mostly men 18-25.  Move along, nothing to see!

Exactly. $100 billion of unchecked cash to Ukraine but nothing for our own border. 

Tucker Carlson has been saying it for years. You cant have people who hate the country, run the country. Because this is what you get 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The amount of lies that you're able to fit into this short a sentence is quite impressive.

Even for you.

They did nothing in the 2 years that they held the house, senate and presidency. Now all of a sudden during the election year they want to rush a conflated bill or pork and poison pills knowing the republicans will push back so they can use it for TV ads. It’s disgusting. The first 2 years were Biden undoing all the progress Trump made at the border and the next 2 years when It became a crisis is them pretending to care and point the finger. Americans see right through it 

• Like 3

Why didn’t he recuse himself?

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee, who is overseeing the case against former President Donald Trump, made a small donation of $150 to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ campaign prior to his appointment.

McAfee, who was sworn in on Feb. 1, 2023 after being appointed by Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, made his donation in June 2020 while still working as an assistant U.S. Attorney for the Department of Justice (DOJ), according to financial disclosures. He will soon have to decide whether Willis should be disqualified over allegations that she financially benefited from appointing her romantic partner, Nathan Wade, to work on the Trump case.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They did nothing in the 2 years that they held the house, senate and presidency. Now all of a sudden during the election year they want to rush a conflated bill or pork and poison pills knowing the republicans will push back so they can use it for TV ads.

The Republicans asked for a joint bill and negotiated every word of it. In fact it was said to be the toughest immigration bill in decades.

I could also easily say that Trump was President with a Republican Congress for two years and did nothing to address asylum seekers at the border.

But these would be factual statements and I know that you don't deal with those.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The first 2 years were Biden undoing all the progress Trump made at the border and the next 2 years when It became a crisis is them pretending to care and point the finger.

There was no progress made at the border. That much is clear. I know that it's your agenda to claim that there was but *nothing* was done about asylum.

The fact that you don't even understand the nature of the issue proves what a mindless buffoon you are.

23 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's interesting that every Trump sycophant is a former cocaine addict or former alcoholic.

And by interesting I mean totally predictable.

He still has slippers to sell!  

Lot of slurring in this vid and he looks strung out.  

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1640485289142415361?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://x.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1761397061193187461?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

Fox News is even correcting Trump’s bs.  
Well done Cavuto.  

You know what is going to happen with our board idiots...the rare telling of truth by Fox will not be believed but they eat up every lie told to them.  I do wonder why Fox does tell the occasional truth.  I mean they don't have too considering all the other lies they tell/have told.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You know what is going to happen with our board idiots...the rare telling of truth by Fox will not be believed but they eat up every lie told to them.  I do wonder why Fox does tell the occasional truth.  I mean they don't have too considering all the other lies they tell/have told.  

Jessica Tarlov is a good follow and the time she is allotted as a co-host (before the “Mensa” co-hosts cut her off) is quite refreshing to hear on FNews.  

IMG_8746.jpeg

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Says the dumb twat who spent years pulling his tiny pud looking at Russia Russia Russia and Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. 🤣

• Haha 1