Trump's world....

DBP66

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

fake propaganda??..LOL....that's what you clowns are all about!....remember Trump won?!!......🙄

Not gonna say Trump won(which he highly likely did for the record). But applesauce tapioca brain didn’t win. THAT much I am 1000% sure…just like half (probably much more) of the nation does as well. But nothing to see here though. Such a sheepy dumbass you are. Keep up the strong retard work. SMDH. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Not gonna say Trump won(which he highly likely did for the record). But applesauce tapioca brain didn’t win. THAT much I am 1000% sure…just like half (probably much more) of the nation does. But nothing to see here though. Such a sheepy dumbass you are. Keep up the strong retard work. SMDH. 

9 million votes say you're 1000% wrong....so do 59 lost court cases....you've been brainwashed....🙄

53 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

9 million votes say you're 1000% wrong....so do 59 lost court cases....you've been brainwashed....🙄

133 million REGISTERED VOTERS in 2020.  Trump got 74 (a sitting POTUS record…a record! …5 mil more than Obama). What a coincidence, that leaves 59 million residual voters to vote for goofy applesauce tapioca brain. Yet you want us to believe this asshole won by 9 million. Nothing to see here right? You are a complete and utter dumbass (abeit entertaining) sheepy retard. Serious question…how did lamecuck get 81+ million? And the 133 isn’t top secret info. This outta be good. 

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

133 million REGISTERED VOTERS in 2020.  Trump got 74 (a sitting POTUS record…a record! …5 mil more than Obama). What a coincidence, that leaves 59 million residual voters to vote for goofy applesauce tapioca brain. Yet you want us to believe this asshole won by 9 million. Nothing to see here right? You are a complete and utter dumbass (abeit entertaining) sheepy retard. Serious question…how did lamecuck get 81+ million? And the 133 isn’t top secret info. This outta be good. 

LOL...reality sucks for you....it's a fact he won by 9 million votes...you need to do some serious recalculations....did you ever hear of Chris Kreps?...he was hired by TRUMP to ensure the election was going to be fair. He studied the election and all the results and said it was fair election with no interference or fraud being found. Then Trump fired him for telling the truth. Why didn't you clowns win any of the 59 court cases??...because you had ZERO PROOF of any fraud....you're making shit up that never happened....grasping for straws with no facts to back anything up = brainwashed....🙄

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...reality sucks for you....it's a fact he won by 9 million votes...you need to do some serious recalculations....did you ever hear of Chris Kreps?...he was hired by TRUMP to ensure the election was going to be fair. He studied the election and all the results and said it was fair election with no interference or fraud being found. Then Trump fired him for telling the truth. Why didn't you clowns win any of the 59 court cases??...because you had ZERO PROOF of any fraud....you're making shit up that never happened....grasping for straws with no facts to back anything up = brainwashed....🙄

Trump Won Democrats Cheated 3×5 Flag - I AmEricas Flags

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Not gonna say Trump won(which he highly likely did for the record). But applesauce tapioca brain didn’t win. THAT much I am 1000% sure…just like half (probably much more) of the nation does as well. But nothing to see here though. Such a sheepy dumbass you are. Keep up the strong retard work. SMDH. 

Try to stay focused… you can do it.  

Take your pick, one day apart.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-voters-133-million-idUSKBN296284

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-13-million-votes-idUSKBN2970JQ

These are “center” hit pieces per attached chart.   😂 

BB1FEC2B-C7B2-44D3-8FE2-B1A314BA5110.jpeg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Try to stay focused… you can do it.  

Take your pick, one day apart.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-voters-133-million-idUSKBN296284

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-13-million-votes-idUSKBN2970JQ

These are “center” hit pieces per attached chart.   😂 

BB1FEC2B-C7B2-44D3-8FE2-B1A314BA5110.jpeg

Gotta love them “fact checks” 🙄 Like I would believe anything any of these outlets say…even Fox and OAN. I go a little deeper than any of these garbage outlets are able and willing to dive. Not that they would even if they could. What do all of these outlets have in common? Gee let’s see🤔…they are all owned by same globalist goofy fucks that don’t have America’s interest at heart. Even if that number is really not 133…shit for all I know it might not be…but for you to believe that Joe Fucking Biden…pedophile…Alzheimers patient, head of the most corrupt family in US history (right there with the Clintons), amassed 81+ million votes, then I don’t know what to tell ya bro. We’ll just agree to disagree. I’m from CA and I can’t find hardly anyone who voted for that asswipe…nor Newsome. But that’s another story for another day. You seem likens good dude. Holding hands with extreme dumbassery is not a good look. But hey, keep following those outlets and defending douche 66. 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Do yourself (and all of us) a favor…Inside voice. 

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...lost puppy....😪

Yeah. That’s it 🙄…I may be a lot of things, but lost ain’t one of ‘em. If you’d just get off of CNN for two seconds you see some truth. Or maybe you just don’t want to see the truth. They say that it’s easier to con someone than convince them that they’ve been con’d. Pretty sure that’s where you are. Sucks for you. 

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Yeah. That’s it 🙄…I may be a lot of things, but lost ain’t one of ‘em. If you’d just get off of CNN for two seconds you see some truth. Or maybe you just don’t want to see the truth. They say that it’s easier to con someone than convince them that they’ve been con’d. Pretty sure that’s where you are. Sucks for you. 

LOL....the TRUTH is Trump LOST....FACT....🙄