Trump's world....

DBP66

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Are you referring to...

(and that'a a PUN btw 😝)

it being quite convenient for someone to be arrested,

So they would not be able to testify ???

🤔

PS: Impeccable/unfortunate timing at the very least ...

🤷‍♂️

BTW: So what else is new ?

The Hill

Trump favorability sinks to lowest level since 2015: survey

03409eb0db0faad81e1af3840fb447c4

Julia Mueller
Wed, December 14, 2022 at 3:19 PM

Former President Trump’s favorability rating has sunk to its lowest level since 2015, as he mounts his run to reclaim the White House, according to a new Quinnipiac University Poll.

The poll, released Wednesday, found that less than a third of registered voters, or just 31 percent, have a favorable view of the former president, while 59 percent view him unfavorably.

The rating is Trump’s lowest recorded by Quinnipiac since July 2015, just after he’d announced his first run for the presidency.

The former president has a 70 percent favorable rating within his own party — but that figure is also the lowest recorded among Republicans since 2016, according to the pollster.

Ok...all you silly Trumpers...time to get your Trump card!....the grift continues.....🙄

Knives Are Already Out for Trump’s ‘Ill-Advised’ NFT Project

Zachary Petrizzo
Thu, December 15, 2022 at 11:58 AM

Joe Raedle/Getty

Joe Raedle/Getty

Former President Donald Trump’s “MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT” landed on Thursday like the release of a new NFT—that’s because it was the release of a new NFT.

After teasing the day before on his social media site that he would have big news, Trump shared on Truth Social that he’d be releasing a set of collectible digital trading cards that all feature himself.

“My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here!” the ex-president wrote. “These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career!”

Trump, who is a year late on the boom and bust of NFTs, explained the Non-Fungible Tokens as “very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting.” NFTs—which had already come to be associated with grift even before Trump attached his name to it—have lost the vast majority of their worth as the cryptocurrency market takes a beating. (Technically, the NFT market may have precipitated crypto’s fall from the Nov. 2021 bull market.)

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Blueliner said:

133 million REGISTERED VOTERS in 2020.  Trump got 74 (a sitting POTUS record…a record! …5 mil more than Obama). What a coincidence, that leaves 59 million residual voters to vote for goofy applesauce tapioca brain. Yet you want us to believe this asshole won by 9 million. Nothing to see here right? You are a complete and utter dumbass (abeit entertaining) sheepy retard. Serious question…how did lamecuck get 81+ million? And the 133 isn’t top secret info. This outta be good. 

I believe your #'s are incorrect.  I am not sure which, if any, of the links below you can accept but they are in fact true.  

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2021/2020-presidential-election-voting-and-registration-tables-now-available.html

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/11/01/turnout-in-u-s-has-soared-in-recent-elections-but-by-some-measures-still-trails-that-of-many-other-countries/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/12/30/fact-check-fals-president-than-were-registered-u-s/4010087001/

And the constant referring to Biden as applesauce tapioca brain is not contributing to your argument.  It takes away from any point you want to make and takes the conversation into a grade school argument of name calling.  Do you think Biden has done anything for this country so far?  Is there nothing that is a positive in your opinion. 

I don't think many people, both sides, pay attention to how our elected officials actually vote.  If people did I can't see how Republicans can ever say they are for the people.  I would be surprised if you supported every NO vote by the Republicans in every major piece of legislation that would help the people.  

As an example: 

Oil and Gas price gouging bill-every Republican voted NO.  They voted like this at same time as they were blaming Biden for gas prices.  ??????

Cheaper Insulin and RX Drug prices-every Republican voted NO.

Child tax credits-100% R voted NO.

Voting rights act-100% R voted NO.

Climate Change-100% R voted NO.

Fighting Domestic Terrorism-99%  R voted NO.

Stopping Domestic Violence-87% R voted NO.

Veteran Cancer Care-84% R voted NO.

Upholding election-68% R voted NO.

Gerrymandering-100% voted NO.

Gun Background Checks-96% R voted NO.

Keeping Birth Control Legal-96% R voted NO.

Prosecuting Rich Tax Cheats-100% R voted No.

Stimulus Checks-100% R voted No.

There is much more but you get the point.  Is there nothing above that you would vote YES to?  

15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I believe your #'s are incorrect.  I am not sure which, if any, of the links below you can accept but they are in fact true.  

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2021/2020-presidential-election-voting-and-registration-tables-now-available.html

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/11/01/turnout-in-u-s-has-soared-in-recent-elections-but-by-some-measures-still-trails-that-of-many-other-countries/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/12/30/fact-check-fals-president-than-were-registered-u-s/4010087001/

And the constant referring to Biden as applesauce tapioca brain is not contributing to your argument.  It takes away from any point you want to make and takes the conversation into a grade school argument of name calling.  Do you think Biden has done anything for this country so far?  Is there nothing that is a positive in your opinion. 

I don't think many people, both sides, pay attention to how our elected officials actually vote.  If people did I can't see how Republicans can ever say they are for the people.  I would be surprised if you supported every NO vote by the Republicans in every major piece of legislation that would help the people.  

As an example: 

Oil and Gas price gouging bill-every Republican voted NO.  They voted like this at same time as they were blaming Biden for gas prices.  ??????

Cheaper Insulin and RX Drug prices-every Republican voted NO.

Child tax credits-100% R voted NO.

Voting rights act-100% R voted NO.

Climate Change-100% R voted NO.

Fighting Domestic Terrorism-99%  R voted NO.

Stopping Domestic Violence-87% R voted NO.

Veteran Cancer Care-84% R voted NO.

Upholding election-68% R voted NO.

Gerrymandering-100% voted NO.

Gun Background Checks-96% R voted NO.

Keeping Birth Control Legal-96% R voted NO.

Prosecuting Rich Tax Cheats-100% R voted No.

Stimulus Checks-100% R voted No.

There is much more but you get the point.  Is there nothing above that you would vote YES to?  

pssst...did you ever check what's actually in those "bills"??

their names are usually mutually exclusive

to what they actually do...

just sayin'

PS:  what's in a name...

BTW: If limiting American farmers fertilizer is so great for the environment...

...Isn't it great that Joey's now going to give millions/billions  $ of yer cash for fertilizer to Africa???

what you say...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Ok...all you silly Trumpers...time to get your Trump card!....the grift continues.....🙄

Knives Are Already Out for Trump’s ‘Ill-Advised’ NFT Project

Zachary Petrizzo
Thu, December 15, 2022 at 11:58 AM

Joe Raedle/Getty

Joe Raedle/Getty

Former President Donald Trump’s “MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT” landed on Thursday like the release of a new NFT—that’s because it was the release of a new NFT.

After teasing the day before on his social media site that he would have big news, Trump shared on Truth Social that he’d be releasing a set of collectible digital trading cards that all feature himself.

“My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here!” the ex-president wrote. “These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career!”

Trump, who is a year late on the boom and bust of NFTs, explained the Non-Fungible Tokens as “very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting.” NFTs—which had already come to be associated with grift even before Trump attached his name to it—have lost the vast majority of their worth as the cryptocurrency market takes a beating. (Technically, the NFT market may have precipitated crypto’s fall from the Nov. 2021 bull market.)

LOLOL...

Dayum...now which one do I choose for a stocking stuffer??

NEWS

NYC gallery unveils new $225K Hunter Biden painting — and 2 buyers are interested

December 10, 2022 1:47pm 
Hunter Biden's second solo art show opened at the Georges Berges Gallery Friday. Hunter Biden's second solo art show opened at the Georges Berges Gallery on Friday.

This Hunter Biden painting is selling for the price of a house.

The most expensive artwork at the first son’s new SoHo show is priced at $225,000 — and already has two interested buyers, The Post has learned.

On Saturday, a gallery worker refused to give The Post details on the potential buyers of the untitled, 57×98 inch, mustard-yellow floral painting on Yupo Japanese paper.

President Biden’s scandal-scarred son sold two other works a day after his second solo art show opened at the Georges Berges Gallery Friday.

Unlike last year’s debut of Biden’s artistic oeuvre, which was by invitation only, the new show, “Haiku,” is open to the public and features much stronger works, according to Biden’s gallerist Georges Berges.

The scandal-ridden first son has a knack with a paint brush. The scandal-ridden first son has a knack with a paint brush.

“I want everyone to see his art,” Berges told The Post.

“The first [show] was successful,” said Berges. “We achieved what we wanted from that exhibition. This exhibition shows a stronger confidence.”

Berges has refused to elaborate on which paintings sold and who the buyers were. Paintings in last year’s show ranged from $75,000 for works on paper to $500,000 for large canvases.

"Haiku," is open to the public and features much stronger works. “Haiku,” is open to the public and features much stronger works. Alec Tabak for NY Post

The policy of not publicly naming purchasers and what they paid was highly controversial, with some critics saying it could lead to anonymous influence-buying of the Bidens.

Berges told The Post that he has several paintings in the gallery’s basement that Biden finished more than 20 years ago — proof, he said, that he has worked most of his life to be an artist.

“He’s always been an artist,” Berges said. “The difference is where we are being misconstrued that when he focused his whole life on art, they took it to being he just started doing art. But there is a difference between painting on your own and saying ‘ok, that’s all I’m going to do and I’m just going to be an artist.’”

Hunter Biden and his young son, Beau, with his gallerist Georges Berges. Hunter Biden with his young son, Beau, and his gallerist Georges Berges.

Hunter, his wife Melissa and their toddler son Beau attended the opening of “Haiku” on Thursday in an exclusive “friends and family” viewing.

Thursday’s soft opening featured Biden’s newest abstract works, which depict flowers and birds. Many of the paintings are done on sheet metal.

“I painted and washed. I painted and washed it off,” Biden told a group of spectators Thursday night in describing how he created the layers and splotches on a work in the series devoted to Japanese poetry.

Thursday’s soft opening featured Biden’s newest abstract works, which depict flowers and birds. Thursday’s soft opening featured Biden’s newest abstract works, which depict flowers and birds.

Berges said that the paintings were a form of “self-reflection” for Biden, who has been enmeshed in an ongoing investigation into his financial dealings with Ukraine and China.

Berges said that he is already fielding a great deal of interest from Biden’s collectors.

What do you think? Post a comment.

“I think in many ways this show has started off on a better foot than the last one,” Berges told The Post Friday. “Just the interest; he has a collector base of people who really like his work.”

The works reportedly already have a number of interested buyers. The pricey works reportedly already have a number of interested buyers.

****The White House has said that measures have been put in place to prevent any ethical concerns over potential buyers who might want to buy the work to curry favor with President Biden.

--------------------------------------------

PS: I'm guessing the Clinton Foundation membership,

is now out of the question...🤔

BTW: ****so relieved about them saying that...

🤡

• Like 1

Russian Trolls Are Using Under-Moderated Right-Wing Sites Like Truth Social to Post Manipulating Content

Nikki Main
Wed, December 14, 2022 at 12:00 PM EST

Russian social media trolls are interfering on conservative social media platforms

Russian social media trolls are interfering on conservative social media platforms

New research finds Russian groups targeted former President Donald Trump’s social media platform Truth Social during the 2022 midterm elections. The report, conducted by the Stanford Internet Observatory and Graphika, found that Russian groups have moved on from Facebook and Twitter, where they are largely blocked, to targeting conservative-based social media platforms including Gab, Gettr, Parler, in addition to Truth Social.

The recent report uncovered the Kremlin’s interference in social media is greater than previously believed. The report says, “Suspected Russian actors have leveraged alternative social media platforms to target right-wing U.S. audiences with divisive political narratives to a greater extent than previously known.”

According to the report, those involved were “building on previous foreign influence operations (IO) likely conducted by the same actors since at least 2020.”

The findings revealed the trolls attempted to “undermine public support for Ukraine in the context of the Russia-Ukraine war,” and “due to an apparent lack of enforcement, the actors have established a degree of persistence unavailable on most mainstream platforms and are able to conduct their operations with relative ease.”

Russia’s Internet Research Agency (IRA) is a troll farm that’s widely linked to Yevgeny Prigozhin, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, and was first found to have interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

The IRA reportedly created accounts posing as Americans to spread polarized extremist views in the U.S., a problem that continued through the 2022 midterm elections.

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was a special counsel for the Justice Department at the time, indicted the IRA in 2018 as well as Prigozhin and 12 others found to be involved as part of a larger operation called Project Lakhta, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a news release.

The Foundation to Battle Injustice was identified as a prominent participant in the trolls’ posts, which is self-described as a human rights organization “founded with the assistance of Russian entrepreneur Yevgeny Prigozhin.”

Prigozhin continues to remain on the FBI’s most wanted list, and in November he said he planned to continue to interfere in U.S. elections.

Prigozhin previously denied all allegations of meddling on social media, but in November he admitted to pushing alt-right content on behalf of the Kremlin. CNN reported that Prigozhin boasted of his interference in a Telegram post, “Gentlemen, we have interfered, are interfering, and will interfere. Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way, as we know how to do.”

Although Facebook and Twitter have moderated the content and periodically purge their sites of violent and extremist accounts, Graphika’s director of investigations, Tyler Williams, said the Russian-pushed content isn’t moderated as stringently on conservative platforms.

“The tactics are exactly what we’ve come to expect from these actors since 2016. They use fake personas to imitate, infiltrate and attempt to influence a specific online community,” Williams told NBC News.

“These personas then coordinate across multiple platforms to amplify division and exacerbate existing tensions,” he added. “This is precisely the behavior that gets them caught on Facebook and YouTube, but on alt-tech platforms they appear to enjoy relatively free rein.”