More embarrassing Georgia losing to Alabama or Collins Hill losing to some school nobody ever heard of.

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to More embarrassing Georgia losing to Alabama or Collins Hill losing to some school nobody ever heard of.
9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Probably nobody in Washington had.

People in Washington have.. They have been comparing them to the level of the Bellevue teams of yore (before this game). The QB is a known baller in the state football and basketball.. Apparently there has been a demographic shift( due to gentrification some say) and the school which was pretty much all vanilla now has some flavor. 

QB was committed to Eastern Washington (The red turf team) but has not signed. I don't know if he was waiting until after this game or if he is still deciding on football or basketball. One thing is for sure Eastern Washington coach butt cheeks just got tight.. UW coach also jumped on the the kids twitter last night. Will be interesting to see if he flips and what kind of offers he gets.. This is one of those times where the exposure of this event will make a difference because some kid took the bull by the horns and made shit happen.. Pretty cool to see. 

Kid has sick numbers coming in I am surprised the ESPN announcers didn't big him up.. well not until he started balling then they kind of jumped on. This team was no joke they put up huge offensive numbers.

14 games stat line, this on a team that rushes for 290 yds a game

Passing

151 of 212  .712 comp %  2222 yds 31 tds 5 int 134.9 QB Rating

Rushing

65 for 535 10 tds

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I want to know honestly if anyone on this board has heard of this Washington team before they were announced to be in this event. If so I need some stock advice. Lol 

I've heard of them and so has @Rippers.  Knew they were undefeated state champs but didn't expect them to win.  Didn't expect them to score so much against CH defense either.  Just a great game.  

As for stocks...by low, sell high.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

People in Washington have.. They have been comparing them to the level of the Bellevue teams of yore (before this game). The QB is a known baller in the state football and basketball.. Apparently there has been a demographic shift( due to gentrification some say) and the school which was pretty much all vanilla now has some flavor. 

QB was committed to Eastern Washington (The red turf team) but has not signed. I don't know if he was waiting until after this game or if he is still deciding on football or basketball. One thing is for sure Eastern Washington coach butt cheeks just got tight.. UW coach also jumped on the the kids twitter last night. Will be interesting to see if he flips and what kind of offers he gets.. This is one of those times where the exposure of this event will make a difference because some kid took the bull by the horns and made shit happen.. Pretty cool to see. 

Kid has sick numbers coming in I am surprised the ESPN announcers didn't big him up.. well not until he started balling then they kind of jumped on. This team was no joke they put up huge offensive numbers.

14 games stat line, this on a team that rushes for 290 yds a game

Passing

151 of 212  .712 comp %  2222 yds 31 tds 5 int 134.9 QB Rating

Rushing

65 for 535 10 tds

I haven't heard the comparison to Bellevue and don't think they are that good but they probably don't do things the wrong way like Bellevue did.  IMO, they are more like Eastside Catholic was a few years ago.  Solid and tough and well coached.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I haven't heard the comparison to Bellevue and don't think they are that good but they probably don't do things the wrong way like Bellevue did.  IMO, they are more like Eastside Catholic was a few years ago.  Solid and tough and well coached.  

The comparisons I read were in terms of dominating the state in scores and statistically "this year" the way Bellevue used to but not any comparison on how they were built or anything like that, GK rushed for over 4000 yds and 50+ rushing TD's which is where I believe to comparison came in that they have a great line and just ran you over like Bellevue used to do

• Like 1

2 good teams.

What I saw was what should have been a SURE Collins Hill tackle, missed, that resulted in a Graham-Kapowsin TD, and a Graham-Kapowsin "look what I found" overthrown pass that another receiver found in his hands, for another a TD.

Game differences right there.

All part of football though.